Why aren't you a free market white nationalist that hates jews yet?

Why aren't you a free market white nationalist that hates jews yet?

Remember, it's the jews that hate free markets and love central banking.
Free markets make white successful and rich.
Embrace 1st worldism.

But I am

based

bump

HI

Hello. National free markets are a good way to go, desu

agreed

bump

Georgist Distributionism is the only way to embrace Free Market Capitalism while rejecting Jewish Corporations and Taxes.
Laissez-faire capitalism is what creates monopolies.

>Laissez-faire capitalism is what creates monopolies.
Got any proof of this?
Oh wait you DON'T.
inb4 standard oil or debeers

reminder central banks are dangerous anons

>muh free markets are jews
>lets just conveniently ignore that whites used free markets successfully for 100s of years and it's what made them extremely successful

Hello commie scum

central bank supporting kikes like you need to die

>All libertarians are jews
|
|>
|
>You wonder who is behind this post

bump

>Not using the better flag

saved, ty user

Got a few might as well dump them.

Commies need to die.

none of these people support free markets

>kekistani cringe artist
kill yourself you central bank supporting cuck

agreed, commies are retarded
>as expected by (((Karl fucking Marx)))

Also a reminder to remove the Jews from banking, media and government.

So Ayn Rand doesn't support free markets even though she wants MINIMAL state intervention. But Pinochet who killed anyone who wasn't a big business drone is pro-free markets? HAHAHA

>Milton Friedman doesn't support free markets
As if the flag didn't highlight the fact you're a retard by itself, you go and make a statement like that

I like you

He posted Pinochet, a central banker supporter.

>nationalcapitalism
>the state serving the financial elites
NICE I CAN'T SEE HOW THAT WON'T BITE US BACK

>So Ayn Rand doesn't support free markets even though she wants MINIMAL state intervention.
She was an objectivist lol
She was batshit insane and leftists like yourself can only point to her as a spokesperson for free markets because they can't refute mises or hoppe.

>But Pinochet who killed anyone who wasn't a big business drone is pro-free markets?
Pinochet did more to advance free markets than rand though lol

Friedman was a keynesian who loved central banking and government intervention.

Bump

You have it totally wrong.
Banking would be in the hands of the people again.
The government wouldnt give trillions to bankers for doing nothing.
Banks would be community based.

Pinochet would have thrown you out of the helicopter for being a leftist shit who thinks Friedman is Keynesian.

>Pinochet would have thrown you out of the helicopter for being a leftist shit who thinks Friedman is Keynesian.
LEL what?
First off nobody said pinochet was perfect.
Just that he was much more free market than any other shithole in south america.
Also if we're talking about support for real free markets, friedman didn't support them.
He wanted government central banking.

I support central banking too. There's a difference between supporting free markets and being an unreasonable little shit.

Because the free market is the reason why we're here right now. The 90s isn't an ideal to strive back towards, it's the start of the failure of what we have now.

>nationalist
Yes be a patriot (not necessarily a civic one either) but don't be a fascist LARPer. It's a dead ideology in the modern age and expecting it to come back with mass support is just cringey LARPing.

Amerimutts adopt dead ideologies because they don't really have a culture to fall back on, so they invent 'whiteness' and white nationalism when in Europe things are completely different. That said, an Algerian is not a Frenchman, no.

Europeans don't have culture to fall back on. that's why like 50% of them want communism

>I support central banking too.
then you're a cuck that wants to be poor and NEVER retire

>unreasonable
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah not sucking jewish/corporate cock is "unreasonable".
Fuck off you braindead retard.

>Because the free market is the reason why we're here right now.
No central banking is the reason everything sucks right now.
Stop being a brainwashed bootlicker and face the facts.
If we never had central banks then everything you buy would be incredibly cheap and you could retire early.

Pinochet was a simple South American CIA puppet dictator no different than anyone else.

Sure there is, German, French, Russian cultures are rich and centuries old. There is no overaching 'European' identity other than the shit tried to be forced on by the EU. And no, the EU isn't communism. SJW shit isn't communist either even if they sometimes take up the label to be edgy. French Communist Party was pro-French nationalism and was against fags very recently, its why a lot of them went to the FN, because the Communist Party decided to go adopt progressive diarrhea.

I'm against free markets and against the meaningless fiat currency, so I guess I'm also against central banks. But deregulation isn't how we fix that, deregulation IS the reason why we have the shit you're referring to.

cute pic

>then you're a cuck that wants to be poor and NEVER retire
Actually no. My dad is an invsetment banker and told me without the Federal Reserve stimulating the economy with near 0 interest rates the economy would COLLAPSES. Also since 2008 my dads stocks have gone up a lot making it easier for him to retire since the FED pumped up the stock market with QE. The FED enriches our nation and makes it easier to retire if you buy stock. Which is good because that encourages more people to buy stock for example.

>Yeah not sucking jewish/corporate cock is "unreasonable".
I am not a fan of the Jewish corporate system. I'm about as anti-establishment as you can get. But again even communists agree you need a central bank. Everyone agrees you need a central bank the question is who runs it? Just don't let big corporations run it.

>If we never had central banks then everything you buy would be incredibly cheap and you could retire early.
Why would you want to retire anyways? Once you retire you just rot in your house, working is way more rewarding.

Fpbp

>Pinochet was a simple South American CIA puppet dictator no different than anyone else.
Who ended up LIBERALIZING markets and increasing living standards for an entire nation which makes him a hero.

FINALLY a third worldist supports first world policies(free markets) and it's a success.

>I'm against free markets
then you should be killed

>But deregulation isn't how we fix that, deregulation IS the reason why we have the shit you're referring to.
Guess what, you've been brainwashed on a massive scale.
imagine being this much of a corporate cuck
there was no deregulation,
government intervention in the economy has only increased, it's how corporations get their power

lefttards in USA believe whatever corporations tell them

That that Libertarian flag off. You're not a libertarian if you want to kill dissenters you're a Fascist.

>y dad is an invsetment banker and told me without the Federal Reserve stimulating the economy with near 0 interest rates the economy would COLLAPSES.
YES YOU FAGGOT THIS IS A GOOD THING
The economy would collapse and RESTRUCTURE itself on solid footing, this would take like 6 months but after it happened, we would actually produce real economic output again.

Now all we are doing is printing money and giving it to scumbag bankers like your dad.

>I'm about as anti-establishment as you can get.
LOL YOU SUPPORT THE FEDERAL RESERVE
>But again even communists agree you need a central bank.
YES, no shit.
Communists are establishment fucks. Central banks are commie bullshit.

>Why would you want to retire anyways?
Are you trolling me or do you think everyone should be a wageslave until they die?

>hurrr killing people that try to take your rights away break the NAP
no it doesn't
self defense bitch

>NO, TURN THE OTHER CHEEK GOY

>You're a fascist
you mean nazi, right?

Actually read up on what Pinochet did. Other than killing a few thousand people who opposed him, he really didn't do much. Chile's still a shithole to this day. People like you like him because its fun to be edgy but its not a suitable policy to follow.

No I'm well aware most issues come from corporations, and I (thankfully) don't live in the USA, in fact I hate this American-centric viewpoint as I've said. Worst part is we get most of your cringey LARPing forced onto us, from the SJWs, to the meme ancaps and Sargonites to the deluded Spencer-type white nationalists.

>The economy would collapse and RESTRUCTURE itself on solid footing, this would take like 6 months but after it happened, we would actually produce real economic output again.
GDP is at the highest it's ever been, we are actually producing real wealth

>Now all we are doing is printing money and giving it to scumbag bankers like your dad.
My dad isn't a scumbag you fucking douchebag.

>lol you support the federal reserve
Same with Trump and FDR, are they establishment?

>Communists are establishment fucks. Central banks are commie bullshit
Oh ok you're a troll. NVM then fuck off.

>he really didn't do much
for the first few years YES
but after this he liberalized a large portion of the economy

now chile has the highest living standards in south america

>Chile's still a shithole to this day.
All of south america is a shithole.
Chile is the least bad shithole.

>No I'm well aware most issues come from corporations, and I (thankfully) don't live in the USA, in fact I hate this American-centric viewpoint as I've said. Worst part is we get most of your cringey LARPing forced onto us, from the SJWs, to the meme ancaps and Sargonites to the deluded Spencer-type white nationalists.
Whatever, I'm just glad I'm not a brainwashed eurocuck that worships the state while being stomped on by corporations.

>not supporting every libertarian principal means you're violating the NAP
MUH THOUGHTCRIME

THOUGHTCRIMES ARE NOW A THREAT TO MUH NAP

No, Pinochet wasn't racist

Pinochet wasn't a fascist. The hell are you on?

>GDP is at the highest it's ever been, we are actually producing real wealth
GDP is not real wealth.
How stupid are you?
I think I debated and rekt you before.

>My dad isn't a scumbag you fucking douchebag.
He's a central bank supporting banker, he's a scumbag.

>Same with Trump and FDR, are they establishment?
Absolutely.
Fuck FDR.
He should have been assassinated.

>Oh ok you're a troll.
You're a brainlet.

Central banking is a HUGE thing that effects everyone though.
Central bankers need a bullet.

>gdp is the highest it's ever been, we are actually producing real wealth
i don't think i've ever genuinely laughed at something so retarded. holy fuck. yeah lets just ignore the fact there are dark masons, pedophiles, and occultists raping, murdering, eating, and sacrificing babies in their grotto's but we're as wealthy as ever. 800,000 children missing a year is wealthy.
holy fuck.

>Killing dissenters is fascist

Oh I totally am.

After this election it's very clear how fucking evil they are. After this election I'll spend the rest of my life rebpilling everyone I can

Are you for real ?

>free market

What's this? I never had this.

National liberalism/libertarianism is the only way forward

is anyone else here a Pinochet nationalist?

We need a pinochet in Brazil, we should cleanse this race of commies.

hahaha suuuuure

Oh ok you're trolling