Is Seinfeld a Sup Forums approved show? How redpilled is it?

Is Seinfeld a Sup Forums approved show? How redpilled is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E8t9JEROAzQ
youtu.be/f-6UwDP23s4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People who watch sitcoms are literally NPCs

shut up faggot

sage

It's about a bunch of degenerates in their 40s sleeping around in 90's New York so you tell me how redpilled it is man.

Jerry Seinfeld at least refuses to perform at college campuses anymore due to neon haired jackasses throwing fits over every single joke.

no, 0/10

30's

At the time, it was pushing progressive values. Now that it's 2018, they seem a little tame compared to the insanity we see every day, but it is an important piece of progress towards the shitstorm we have to endure now.

Basically, a little jewish time capsule.

I couldn't stand 5 minutes of that jewish bullshit. Corny-ass vanilla jokes that boring boomers would cry with laughter at

Costanza was in the prequel to Black Panther.

How many men dose elanie fuck in the series? 20?

I was just thinking about how Seinfeld is unintentionally red-pilled earlier today and then I saw this thread. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. I think that Seinfeld is unintentionally red-pilled because the main characters (who are all kikes, by the way) engage in many types of degenerate behaviour yet they all end up miserable. So Seinfeld is unintentionally getting normies to make the connection that degenerate behaviour leads to miserableness.

yes

>Jerry Seinfeld at least refuses to perform at college campuses anymore due to neon haired jackasses throwing fits over every single joke.

Yeah, I've heard of this. That's pretty based of (((Jerry))) to do that, to be honest.

One of the best shows. it was good at making fun of Jewish behavior and getting away with it. George "Costanza" is obviously Jewish. youtu.be/E8t9JEROAzQ

>Is Seinfeld a Sup Forums approved show?
No. Elaine is an anti-American, Trump-hating cunt. Don't watch any programs with her. Her politics spoil every program.

>Show about going nowhere in life
it is the antithesis of Sup Forumss Point of view
and yet pollacks and the idiots in this Show end up the same broken husks

Three of the four main characters are Jews

Jerry is greedy kike.

He hordes his billions

No, they're all Jews. The dude who plays Kramer (forgot his name) is also a Jew.

they basically talk about pol in the limo episode
youtu.be/f-6UwDP23s4

da jews and da blacks

what was that you said about the myth of the holocaust george?

fucking LOL

Elaine is now 57 years old and I'd still fuck her. But otherwise the show is representative of 1990s further decline into western degeneracy

A bunch of jews training goys to complain like they do.

And a freemason

Remember there's an episode where she flips out because she can't get sponges anymore and starts hunting around NYC for any still left so she can sleep with even more men

Freemasons are based though

Michael Richards isn't Jewish.

Seinfeld is a meme show, but it’s also funny as hell sometimes. Kramer also hates niggers so I like him just for that.

one of the few shows that can always give me a laugh

why are there so many seinfeld threads today?

He specifically said the characters.

Also, he's wrong. Elaine isn't Jewish and neither is Kramer.

Because Jerry Seinfeld is about to drop a new mixtape

fucking hype

Never saw this one.

People who use gaming analogies are featured extras.