'I wanted to be an Instagram star... but I ended up a financial wreck': Woman, 26...

>'I wanted to be an Instagram star... but I ended up a financial wreck': Woman, 26, reveals how her debts spiraled as she paid for luxury holidays, the best clothes and amazing restaurants on her quest to be a social media star
>Lissette Calveiro, 26, says she went broke trying to keep up appearances on Instagram
>Between monthly shopping to update her outfits, showing off her jet-setting lifestyle and doing brunches she ended up $10,000 in debt
>Calveiro was living what she called a lie by trying to keep up a certain appearance that was well beyond her means
>Her debt started amassing when she was working as an intern in New York and getting paid just a travel stipend and was living on a part-time retail salary
>It took her 14 months to get out of the debt she incurred trying to live an 'Insta-worthy' lifestyle
>She says she now recycles old photos to keep her feed fresh and uses Rent The Runway to keep her wardrobe fresh instead of buying new clothes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5458315/Woman-26-says-debt-spiraled-trying-social-media-star.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/20/disturbing-survey-finds-trash-needles-feces-littering-streets-san-francisco.html
tagthesponsor.com/
twitter.com/kelseyhils0n?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are we supposed to pity her?

>taking out loans to support your addiction to being an international pro bono slut
the absolute state of roasties

holy fuck this is gold

the fuck? instagram doesnt even pay. for what purpose?

Is New York the cradle of degeneracy?

yeah I'm sure it is hard making a living out of taking selfies if you are not 10/10 and/or being a muslim cum dumpster.

>$10,000 in debt
>ruined

people with lots of followers get paid to advertise products

S
i hope dogs rape her corpse when she is found dead in a alley

Exactly, is that a typo? How many months did she try this for, one?

what a dummy. She's supposed to use instagram to meet wealthy men, fuck them and then take photos on *their* yachts

>now whoring yourself out to some rich Saudi oil monkey

It's like she's not even trying to make it

Not**

Just point and laugh at the latest cautionary tale. Yes you'd think it wouldnt be necessary, yet here we are.

I think her main problem is generally you need to be attractive

It’s cuz she’s fucking ugly compared to the average instagram thot

>>instagram star
>>not even that attractive
she deserves to fail, 26 already hitting the wall, she looked waaay older than her age. NEXT

fame

Indeed. They actually get shit on by rich Saudi oil barons and their businessfriends.

And I mean literally shit on.

Then given some money to go visiting and shopping for the rest of the week.

dumb cunt. doesn't she know she's supposed to get chad to pay for those things?

What’s that one website that exposes all these Instagram whores and shows how they really do anything for money? I forgot what it’s called

This is hilarious because most people who are living the life she wanted does it by sucking dick of wealthy sheiks.
Nobody aged 26 is capable of traveling the world on first class and beyond, looking fine as shit, year long without taking some serious dick.
Hell, how the fuck can she not know? There is a reason all the Instagram stars are hot young white girls. It’s what every billionaire wants to abuse.

The only other option for “making it”on social media is to be actually interesting. But this involves things like climbing tall ass buildings, jumping off cliffs, swimming with sharks, biking down mountains and other shit that’s likely to kill you before you get famous.
Much safer to just take that dick.

I thought the same thing. She learnt her lesson before it killed her. This is a good thing.

Imagine being so shallow and empty that you need to go into debt to buy stupid shit to show off to strangers on the Internet.

Feminism is a cancer.

narcissism

This. Seeing those screenshots was the fucking redpill suppository. They were the final nail in the coffin for me in my realisation that women can so easily detach themselves from reality and completely abandon their dignity (actually debating on whether they actually HAVE dignity in the first place) in exchange for money and the appearance of a lavish lifestyle. It's also a redpill on how women truly are nothing more than playthings for men; as long as you have bucket loads of expendable cash, nice cars, and a nice big house or two, you and your mates can shit and piss all over a woman after you fuck her like a worthless animal. and she'll thank you for it.

Also requesting those screenshots if anyone has them pls

This. And have a huge ass

>feminism is cancer
Women are cancer or to be more precise female nature is feral and degenerate.

Croatia ffs delete this it gave me cancer

>Feminism is a cancer.
Modernism is a cancer

Women are fine in their nature state: under the control of men.

tagthesponsor
com

Agreed, feminism is merely one of the heads of the serpent, the others being individualism, liberalism, materialism, communism, consumerism, multiculturalism, pop culture, modern architecture, etc.

>'I wanted to be an Instagram star...
Why? Just why? For what purpose? Why was it so impart that you'd go into debt for it? Women are stupid.

Probably should start doing background and credit checks before dating.

That’s the best use of white thots. Good on them.

Followers, likes, hearts, and shares on social media > money and happiness

>women are fine
>posts some chick in the kitchen
I used to work as a dj and promoter for various nightclubs when I was younger and oh boy the shit I've seen cannot be unseen. Women are far from fine kek.

I like this culture

Do tell Dutch bro

I used to go to nightclubs and one time I fingered a chick on the dance floor with everyone watching.

I've come a long way since then but my point is that men are just as degenerate.

>$10,000 in debt

Is that much for burger country? Specially for someone working in NY?

Not under the control of men but when the natural gender roles are there.

So dailymail is trying to console or condemn?

Yes, women are supposed to be submissive to their fathers and then their husbands, they are supposed to be focused first on getting married, then having children, then raising children, then helping to raise grandchildren.

This is the natural order of things.

Dumb slut should've gotten a sugar daddy.

Its sad that all your future mothers are literal sloppy second from rich arabs

Very true Manpreet. Where’s a good place to find Indian women?

Women leaving the kitchen was a mistake.

Yeah why can't they just fuck a crusty old retard like Melania did

haha

why didn't she become a prostitute for saudi princes? that is how most instasluts pay for their lifestyle

Check the barn

Has this bitch ever been on Instagram? Literal 10/10 goddesses are a dime a dozen if you search for any trendy hashtag. Perfect height, weight, body shape and hair. Thousands on enhancing surgery and makeup. Literal physical perfection. And you can find thousands of this thots.

Yet she looks like pic related and thinks she can be a star.

Another one of those woman hating faggots spreading his anti-woman agenda and the brain dead who listen. lmao gay ass shit.

yours would be too if they were attractive. But seriously yes it is sad

fucking shocking

>Seeing those screenshots was the fucking redpill suppository.

Where did you last see these screenshots. I'm intrigued myself

This, it’s 1/20th of the debt incurred by an American student paying for a bachelors degree in full. Wtf?

>Much safer to just take that dick

which is actually one of the tamer things those instathots take from their sponsors.

You don't know Sir. Women of any kind is cancer.
>be me sit in Uber
>A lady in her 25yo with Iphone.
>Full makeup. Probably post on instagram
>Talking to a man
>"I like shopping in *shit* *shit* mall
>They have best fashion
>I like this and that
>Full conversation is about liking and unliking hot and fashionable items
>Google her name and details she was giving out free
>turns out she works as a store receptionist
>Average salary is 400k Rupees.$6k in dollars
>Has iphone 8 plus
>She is basically fucking rich guys who are top 1% to pay for her luxury before she settle for some chubby soy beta at 30.

>ugly half-human portu-nog with the face of a cleaning lady intends to display her saggy wares to make neet bucks

yeah, that shoulda turned out well

I don’t understand that picture...

please make this be real, google

>>'I wanted to be an Instagram star... but I ended up a financial wreck': Woman, 26, reveals how her debts spiraled as she paid for luxury holidays, the best clothes and amazing restaurants on her quest to be a social media star

Plus being a dogfaced fatass doesn't help either.

>Indian women
This jew cancer is everywhere
Better go to Ubzekistaan or some place to find village blondes.
See this

I think San Fransisco beats New York. Or all of India

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/20/disturbing-survey-finds-trash-needles-feces-littering-streets-san-francisco.html

tagthesponsor.com/

I don't hate women because I'm indifferent towards humanity. I just consider them subhuman in intellect and strenght which is merely observable reality.
They should've stayed in the kitchen.

it looks like she had a collision and they had to install a different make and model mouth inside her remaining existing mouth

>26
more like 30+

>Wheres a good place to find Indian women?
the designated shitting street of course newfag

I live in Bangalore and all of these girls are going in the same direction.
>Gym
>Yoga pants
>Instagram
This social network has made women's life a paradise
Still they always find something to bitch about

>Its sad that all your future single mothers
FTFY pajeet

This is great. Thanks for that, pal.

For someone working part time retail? Yes.

>She says she now recycles old photos to keep her feed fresh and uses Rent The Runway to keep her wardrobe fresh instead of buying new clothes
My favorite part of this article. The lesson she learned wasn't "this shit is super dumb and meaningless - I'm never going to make a career out of it". It was "I have to do this crap cheaper and pretend more"
I mean Rent the Runway? To impress stupid cunts on Instagram still? She hasn't learned a fucking thing.

Photoshop would have been cheaper.

Gay Poop!

This is how women attain übermensch status, you might not like it but its peak performance

Its a troll account :twitter.com/kelseyhils0n?lang=en

I think the Daily Mail redemption article was part of her plan for fame all along, we've been jewed

>'I wanted to be a geopolitical star... but I ended up a financial wreck': Country, 242, reveals how her debts spiraled as she paid for luxury military campaign, the best navy and amazing welfare policies on her quest to be a political heavy weight
>United States of America, 242, says she went broke trying to keep up appearances on world political arena
>Between yearly military budget bumps to update her army, showing off her war-hawking lifestyle and doing Israeli bidding she ended up $20 trillions in debt
>America was living what she called a lie by trying to keep up a certain appearance that was well beyond her means
>Her debt started amassing when she was working as a zionists' servant in the Middle East and getting paid just an oil revenue and was living on loans from Jew-controlled Federal Reserve
>It will take her 100 years to get out of the debt she incurred trying to live an 'superpower-worthy' lifestyle
>She says she now recycles old carriers to keep her fleet fresh and uses import tariffs to keep her treasury filled instead of producing surplus value

ty

Are they not missing a zero or 2? How is this news?

If you are not helping her by giving her views and likes and growing her (((Instagram))) career, you are literal racist.
*Sips coffee"

I can see how that wreck would go broke trying to compete

Do you guys really go and pay for overpriced coffee?
Every foreigner I see here spend time in drinking 500 calories $5 coffee.
What Indian women do is pay for same thing and post 10 photos in Instagram, titled "Chilling at Starbucks"
This is cancer

these stories are faux outrage for the baby boomer set you know, right?

That's why they always hit the MSM on a sunday the day the Me Generation reads a newspaper

>Learning
>Women
Pick one.

>CCD
>Starcucks
>nobody sells filter coffee anymore

FIlter coffee is there as well but showing off espressos is far better option for modern people,
>mfw I get to see roasties drinking coffee off their boyfriend's wallet everyday.

Where you live brother?

>that beak
>spreading female degeneracy

what's so bad about betting on yourself?

This skank reminds me of the other skank who wanted to say in a hotle for free during Valentine's and the owner told her to fuck off.

At least this one seems to have a bit more of braincells

Uau. Very informative

I have no pity for this wench, but I suppose I respect the fact she paid off the $10,000 debt in 14 months
Most people these days just add to it endlessly

And now she's on the internet asking lonely guys to pay off her debts.

I never understood why people are ok with doing this. Now maybe being an "Instagram star" is different because you have advertisers that pay you to display their products, and I can see how that would be different. What I am more specifically talking about is the camwhore women will straight up ask lonely and pathetic men to give them money so they can live out their lifestyle. How the fuck do these women have so little shame?

I never understood why people are ok with doing this. Now maybe being an "Instagram star" is different because you have advertisers that pay you to display their products, and I can see how that would be different. What I am more specifically talking about is the camwhore women who will straight up ask lonely and pathetic men to give them money so they can live out their lifestyle. How the fuck do these women have so little shame?

>Lissette Calveiro
She's not exotic enough to be an Instagram star, also she looks boring as fuck.