Professor Tales von Hoffman, of the University of Copelia-Bratwurst...

>Professor Tales von Hoffman, of the University of Copelia-Bratwurst, shocked the historical world last night by claiming that Hitler never existed.

>A careful study of 20th century documents indicates that Hitler never actually existed but was simply a literary-theological type of the actor, Charlie Chaplin. The proof of this lies in the unaccountable number of similarities between them: both had tooth comb moustaches; both were brought up by their mothers; both emigrated to find fame and fortune; both were for a while homeless; both liked appearing in front of the camera; both had silly walks which served to further their careers; and both had a soft spot for dogs.'

Are you the same czech that got quints in a post where he asked "prove me that Hitler existed"?

Who rule then?

This is exactly the same issue with Jesus of Nazareth. No amount of circumstantial evidence is ever enough to convince dumbfucks that he existed.

It was a conspiracy of high-ranking Nazi officials faking the existence of Messianic leader.

In the future we will see Hitler as the son of god

Fucking based.

I really like this conspiracy because if you tell someone Hitler never existed they think you are either fully full cray cray coo coo ca choo, or they laugh and you have a life-long friend.

Two of my grandparents saw him. Guess they are part of the conspiracy.

>Professor Tales von Hoffman, of the University of Copelia-Bratwurst
C'mon, you can do better than that

so who was the leader of NSDAP party then? maybe world war 2 was just a hoax made by international Jewry??

>now watch the natsocs not take advantage of this and sperg the fuck out as usual

Go to bed Serrano

>source

>my ass

heh, he's right though

When was Hitler in Somalia ?

Kek

It explains how we looked everywhere but couldn't find him.
He was like anonymous but with a Charley Chaplin face.
Makes total sense.
Let's punish Germany with severity.

This.
>7 years old fake news

Witness testimony is fake. Give me real evidence - Hitler's autopsy, Hitler's real body, skeletal remains.

>source that Hitler existed
>my ass