Feds Indict US-Israeli Man Responsible For 9% Of All Anti-Semitic Acts In 2017

dailycaller.com/2018/02/28/feds-indict-us-israeli-man-antismetic-acts/

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/news/article/adl-audit-of-anti-semitic-incidents-breakdown-state-by-state-2015-2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent
dailycaller.com/2018/02/28/feds-indict-us-israeli-man-antismetic-acts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And yet the ADL and its individual members keep tweeting the bogus "2017 rise in anti-semitism" report.

A rise in antisemitism would be a good thing desu

9% is that like 1 thing he accidentally posted to facebook?

They use bullshit like this to bully social media to ban right wing users, so fake anti-semitism is not welcome.

The ADL audit says there were 1,986 anti-Jewish incidents last year, a 57 percent increase over the 2016 total of 1,267. Based on ADL’s figures, Kadar accounted for more than one-fifth of the rise in incidents of threats or harassment of Jewish people in the U.S. last year.

>trying to say Trump caused them
>trying this hard

Hi rabbi watcha doin?

Counter-Jew is what it should be called because semites are arabs

Most of incidents occurring in New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida, California.... Places where the Jews congregate.

adl.org/news/article/adl-audit-of-anti-semitic-incidents-breakdown-state-by-state-2015-2017

South Park is /ourshow/

I imagine real-world antisemitism incidents will go down, for a variety of reasons, if we unleash all available tools for feds and publicly shame the perpetrators as they are caught.

rabbi!

No it is actually one of the lefts besr propaganda tools of the last 25 years because people think it is /ourshow/
-carlos

>9% of ALL Anti-semitic Acts in 2017
I'm genuinely impressed he could do that much on his own.

Lol when does JIDF hang

The problem is that all major social media platforms are controlled by leftists/jews, so the sooner that massive amounts of right-wingers get shoah'd from those platforms, the sooner that pro-free speech competitors will arise. Clinging onto YouTube or Twitter and begging them not to ban conservatives is just delaying the inevitable and gives leftists more power over the social sphere.

Tragic story but I don't see what that has to do with the ADL. They are one of the most powerful NGO's in the world.

>Feds Indict US-Israeli Man Responsible For 9% Of All Anti-Semitic Acts In 2017
BASED !!

Shocking

This story is almost identical to the story of Simon of Trent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent

Jews are so fucking weird.

Yeah, it's almost as if Jews are the most dishonest people alive.

What you have to understand is that there are good and bad jews

I like these guys. They go in the oven last.

>good
>jews
Crypto-kike please

The only good Jew is a dead one

Jews are subhuman parasites. They must be exterminated

Like he said, there are good Jews and bad Jews.

No. The jews just play both sides of a conflict to control the conflict.

Are there the ones that aren't tribal? I mean it's their ethnicity. Jews love to get offensive when it gets into focus, "SO WHAT I'M JEWISH WHAT DO YOU MEAN".

fuck i have to go

what was the name of that one Jewish youngster who was arrested a year or two ago for the same thing? The one that pretended he was a news reporter as well.

Gee, I wonder why Jews do this to one another so often...

It's almost like a large percentage of them are literally insane

I wonder if it has to do with thousands of years of fucking first cousins

I bet my left leg the ADL hires people to do this.

jews attacking themselves, so they can be victims? who would of thought? never heard of that before.............

How sad is it that whites are so docile they aren't even responsible for most of the crimes against the race that enslaves them.

Completely domesticated animals.

makes you wonder if one man is capable of 9percent, how many caused the rest?
i think we are being had. because i seen a few stories of the victim turning out to be the one behind the hate

Again, my left leg that the ADL hires these Jews in order to receive funding.

Why are Jews so predictable?

History seems to repeat itself time and time again with them, it's like they enjoy being victims

Anybody remember this?

Nothin new here

people with higher IQs tend to have higher rates of mental illness.

>dailycaller.com/2018/02/28/feds-indict-us-israeli-man-antismetic-acts/
any other coverage of this story since then?

>dailycaller.com/2018/02/28/feds-indict-us-israeli-man-antismetic-acts/

wasnt there another guy who did this in australia or something? he was jidf online and shit and got caught?

>there are dead Jews and there are bad Jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg

found it, lol

I believe this is the same kid who was arrested in isreal. He had recently recieved a large quantity of bitcoins, and was allowed to cover his face with a hoodie, and the media did not reveal his identity.

thank you.

The bible says god will found is real himself or something to that effect. These Jews actually stick to it. Any is real not fpounded directly by god must be a false idol.

sauce on his involvement with jidf?

>be lena
>infertile cum receptacle for betas

Depends on your definition of 'human' really. They're pretty high tier in many things desu. I don't disagree on the extermination part though.

I assume that someone has tweeted this to the ADL by now.

>assaults went down
>insults went up
I wonder why

Anyone else feel a bit bad for this guy? He’s a diagnosed sperg with a brain tumor, and might’ve been /our jew/

Came here to post this

>people who live among jews hate them the most
Shocking turn of events

>jews jewing jews by undermining the jewish host nation
They just can't help themselves
>mysides.png

They benefit from being victims

convert -colors 255 +dither