So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a forklift operator
Yes im a part time model

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guy

K

Not this bullshit again.

Yes you're a fat ass.

You're fat too...

ohh. yes. maybe just wrote it again somewhere where somebody care. your thread is going to die out soon. good bye

You fucking assholes you cant even get a girl like me im out of your league

Gross take a shower

Pls date me?

This isn’t even quality shitposting

>acne tits
Kys

id be afraid of u lol

Holy fuck, do you look like a steaming pile of dogshit!
>Saggy and feverishly pale body.
>Pimples that you prolly bursted with your fingers that now look like small fleshwounds all over your chest
>Your face looks like a train accident

Just off yourself you piece of trash...

Timestamp or GTFO

Nice rackne.

Nice testosterone extra.
You have way too much fat (but it's ok if you are bulking)

Haters cant bring me down

Oh fuck

Ignore this
Wrong image
Let the thread die

post vagina pls

Acne on her chest, eww. It also means she’s on the pill and is a cock carousel whore.

your ugly af

Who shot you in the chest with a shotgun? Your tits are saggy. Pretty nasty overall.

Would not fuck.

god damn just chop those off

Everybody gets harrased online. Especially when gaming. It doesn't make you special. Bring the bants, bring your A game, or stay home.

I don't think you get it. The reason why you're harassed by 'virgin boys' when you're 'gaming' is that you're so desperate for attention that you're literally posting pictures of yourself in your underwear on Sup Forums.

They're trying to actually play the fucking game, and you're probably in there being annoying and saying shit like 'hehehehehehe hey gaise im a gamer girl omg im so random and fun who wants to follow me around'.

Rather be celibate the rest of my life than talk to you

disgusting.

True. My league is not acne filled half-man. Good job shooting yourself to foot here. Feed your anger. Let it grow. Hate us.

fucked up your own shill thread, genius

>Fat
>Acne
>Tatooed
>Piercings
>probably disgustingly big clit
>shit entitled personality

Yeah, we're all devastated, that you don't like us

Death by snu snu.

Saged.

You can’t even shitpost properly holy fuck. You should really contemplate suicide now.

>You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guy
It's self reflection time baby, you are a butch and if you manage to get SOME guy, it certainly won't be a upper class guy. You maybe can get a rich pleb type or a pathetic lottery winner, but not more than that. Btw you're ugly as fuck, but I bet you know already because you seem to be compensating.

You've got the chest of a greasy neckbeard, congrats!

Any Doctor or Lawyer in fact any man that is fucking you is actually gay but doesn't want to deal with the lifestyle so they just fuck women that look like men.

You know the rule.
Where's tits?
Where's timestamp?

That chest ancne looks like a shingles outbreak.

This. Also sharpie in pooper, shoe on head.

>not recognising an age old shitpost

Should be the first and only post. Also you forgot tits as well.

>Not even toned
>Posing in thot-ish yoga clothes
This is why I hate roasties

You only date white men? Are you fucking serious, it's 2018!!!

You forgot one
Yes you have a penis.