Are adult male virgins currently the most oppressed people in the world?

Are adult male virgins currently the most oppressed people in the world?

People keep fighting against fat and slut shaming, but virgin shaming is still completely acceptable and even encouraged.

It doesn't matter what you do or what you look like, if you tell someone you are virgin they immediately start seeing you as a lesser human and nobody feels sorry for you. People still think that they are either ugly fat nerds or crazy christians, but people can bastain from sex for various reasons, some are anxious and some are just not interested. Why is it so hard for normalfags to understand this? Is virginity just a social construct? Why do we still need to judge men by the amount of partners they had?

Are shitposts like this fucking up pol?

Women are, all over the world women and little girls are prevented from aspiring to the highest reaches of their dreams. It's especially bad here in the West.

t.nasty woman for you incels lol

Maybe try hanging out with people who aren't lower class trash who trot out their personal lives and experiences all the time.

>muh dick
the essence of idiotculture

>can't fug
>oppressed

tits or gtfo

Exactly

Virgin shaming is accepted because virgins want to return to a traditionalist society. Your typical beta male cannot compete in a sexual market where the top percentage of men have a monopoly on basically all women. When adultery and promiscuity are the norm, the odds are stacked against them so they typically lash out against it, therefore it is in the best interest of Jewish institutions to keep their mouths shut.

Louis Theroux is looking rough these days

Love is a basic need

Nobody owes you love.

>women shouldnt be oppressed because were not sexual objects. how dare you whistle at me on an empty street after i dress provocatively in order to get attention from males
>i have no argument so i will judge you based on my preconceived notions on your inability to reproduce in front of thousands of people on a public platform

>lke you are not entitled to anything meme
Fuck off

10 to 1 this another lost soul from r/happas came here to troll, got stuck and thinks this is /r9k/

If you can't find anyone to love you, it's your fault. Improve yourself rather than feeling sorry for yourself and feeling like you've a victim.

>lol it's your fault you could not find a special unicorn in a heap of trash
Dumb normalfag

I keep improving myself but I could not find anyone adequate for me

>unicorn
The word "unicorn" is used by people with unrealistic standards, most of the time. Especially when their standards are mediocre. Your ancestors didn't jizz you out by bitching about not getting any, they actually worked for it. Back then you had to be fit and useful to reproduce, too.
What's wrong with you in particular?

Relationships used to be much more stable back then
I try to work, but I always feel like it's too much effort and not worth the risk.

>ask about when i was born
>parents were slavs in slav country both in their early 20's with barely enough money for flour
>it was terrible and we had nothing
gee i dont know
maybe its because i like having no responsibilities and being my own man? i can do whatever i want when i want and i have 20 more years to find a woman worthy of me

>not worth the risk
If you want a wife and children, it is. Don't be afraid to take risks. What risks are you on about?

Relationships are just extremely tiring, I want to have one when I'm ready, but you get pressured into finding one as soon as possible.

>you get pressured into finding one as soon as possible
I think you should. I'd rather have on early-on than have a washed up middle-aged whore, personally.
Just gotta bite the bullet, boyo.

We can also look at this from an eugenics perspective. The average sperg is undeniably more intelligent and has less time preference than the chad, but chad has more children. Therefore this trend will lead to humanity becoming stupid and brutish.

When you are older you can still date younger girls

>implying chads have Children
Most children are dumped out by the poor low class people

>fuck a few bosses or be really attractive female
>suddenly the ceo of a company
>oppressed
really hard times for western women
>butterface flashes titts once a week on camera
>makes enough to survive the week
completely unbearable times for western women
>literal entire budgets being tweaked purely to give women an advantage in the workforce and social status (canada)
INSANELY difficult times for western women

what you meant to say was 2nd and third world women are prevented from achieving their dreams.

i am a virgin by CHOICE and PROUD
(i like being pure ;) too bad for you ewies that have had multiple sex partners, how are those painful flashbacks treating you?)

Virginity has become a stamp of social rejection. If you have not been deemed sexually desirable by a woman at the age of 18 you are seen as a subhuman. A subclass of humanity that is subject to ridicule and the supposition that you will never amount to anything.

Yeah, they are oppressed but you can lose your virginity really easily and it's not so much virginity itself that people make fun of but the perception of virginity.

There are plenty of chad looking dudes who have never held hands with a woman let alone lose their virgintiy (just browse /fit/) and plenty of eggman disgusting autists that get tons of pussy.

At the end of the day, casual and premarital sex is not a good thing so it only makes sense that it is being pushed so hard in the media as a means of social validation. Teenagers are especially susceptible to sexual propaganda. There are many nerdy guys that become gay in middle-school and high school because it means instant acceptance by pretty high status social circles within the school.

>tl;dr jews

Virginity is clearly made up.

This