I own a large purse because it's easier to carry all of my shit in...

I own a large purse because it's easier to carry all of my shit in. I can't even go shopping anymore without being followed around by aaset protection at stores because they think I am going to steal.

Why do niggers have to ruin everything?

Lol faggot

How am I a faggot?

Post feet.

This

Post contents of purse

tits or gtfo roastie whore

Wallet and gum wrappers.

Did u want a kiss on the cheek before I go?

nope i dont know where your mouth has been. just tits. dont forget the timestamp you sloppy wizard sleeve

Don't shop at shitty overpriced mall stores.

But seriously, it is ALWAYS a few fucks who ruin it for everyone else. That is the way of life. Not your fault, but get used to it.

You people are the reason why God doesn't talk to us anymore. :(

T-I-T-S

It happened at Walgreens today. But it's everywhere really. I had a guy follow me up and down multiple floors in the mall.

Sorry. Try again.

Tits or GTFO roastie!

They don't ruin everything, dumb bitches have ruined quite a few things.

kek

My sources say no

Like what?

thread reported for lack of tits

Concentrate and ask again

what is all this stuff you supposedly desperately need to carry around?

women have opened up paper dispensers and stolen rolls of brown paper at my job. only one of you giant purse enthusiasts couldve gotten away with that

*concentrates really hard*
Show your tits and then leave, roast beef vagina.

nigger get a backpack

>don't look like a nigger
>don't get treated like a nigger

So.... Where are those feet?

My purse is rarely at full capacity. But typically I can pack books, clothes, water, and various other junk. I like having a big bag.

That's true but it's not like anyone is being followed into the bathroom because of it. These asset protection people are on my ass at all times.

Reply hazy try again

Not the same. Plus I don't trust juggers to not jack it when I take it off or open the zipper whole behind me. I have a crossbody bag that stays on me at all times.

I am extremely white.

Niggers prefer the grab it and run method. Its spoiled past their prime roasties that think they're fooling anyone with a purse too big for the carry on compartment.

Also if you're not really stealing why do you care if they watch you?

Niggers not juggers. Maybe juggers too idk.

>Why do niggers have to ruin everything?
Women ruin everything. They do it by bringing big fucking purses into stores to steal. Then loss prevention, afraid to confront women, adopt a "no backpacks" policy, and demand everyone who comes in with a backpack put it in their custody (as if we should magically trust staff, who are the leading cause of theft in a business). Taking backpacks only fucks over men and people who don't drive. Thanks, your privileged big-pursed theiving cunts. Thanks a lot.

I wouldn't say that.

Have you ever asked a woman for something? Chap stick, Kleenex, something to snack on, gum, q-tip, bottle of water, extra pair of sunglasses, eye drops
Shit dude women have everything at all times because they’re biologically risk averse
When I take my woman to the movie theater she still brings her bag, I’m like bitch you’re probly not going to need anything in there and the floor is gross so you’re gonna have that lumpy bag on your knees for two hours in the dark, but she still brings it because women are neurotic about the prospect of possibly being mildly uncomfortable for five minutes
It’s awesome if you want some gummi bears or a comb or a floss pick or some shit and she’s got them though desu
Probably carrying that around all the time gives her more toned arms and a firmer dick hand too senpai

Pretty sure I asked you a question.

you're a faggot if you wouldn't fuck her

Hmm. While I agree a lot of women do steal, I'd have to say a good chunk of that is actually teens with their big bags and shit. Or adult sheboons. Again, not supported by any actual data or anything. But I don't think my 20-something big bag carrying white girl demographic is solely responsible for this.

My b. I am not stealing anything. I have a well-paying job and I would not risk it over anything that could fit in my purse.

Also, it's a given. I don't like anyone following me as much as anyone else does. I feel like I am being preyed on. Basic instincts I reckon.

You have no reason to expect privacy in a store.

If you want to look like a thief expect to be treated like one.

SHOW FEET PLOX

That's not the point of it all. Sure, if you want to represent yourself as a stereotype, expect to be treated as so. However, I'm not wearing rope in my hair, I'm not buying a carton of Newports, or paying for any groceries with a fucking American flag card. I am carrying a purse, a large one, which carries my belongings. There is nothing else about me that indicates I would steal. So why does it have to be this way? Because niggers ruined it with their fake Michael kors bag that they're stuffing with Maybelline bullshit, oily hair products, and baby formula.

I am a paying customer. Let me shop in peace.

Stop carrying around so much shit, I get that your clothes don't have pockets but get a smaller bag. you don't need all that shit

You're talking to someone who has worked retail for years. White females steal all the time. Their favorite tool: a large purse. Deal with the looks or learn to minimize.

ahhh that made me raff

show us your anime feet

Plox show feet

If it was only looks, I could deal.

You don't need to have that much shit on you at any given time.

shopping in walgreens
the eternal mutt kek
wiseman in all bungas