EU forced German state powered absolute censorship to all member states

Link in Dutch:
geenstijl.nl/5140999/the-progressive-purge/

Other Link in English:
euobserver.com/justice/141165

post more info on this, and discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/theresa-may-to-call-for-increased-policing-of-online-hate-speech/
forward.com/fast-forward/395332/simon-wiesenthal-center-mulls-travel-advisory-to-jews-going-to-poland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. Useful info.

piece of shit kanker germans, yet again ruining europe.

Germany was a mistake.

>be Rome
>be civilized
>be Gaul
>be barbarians
>Rome collapses from the inside
>Gaul barbarians loot the remains
>Gaul barbarians LARP as if they are civilized
this is Germany

Germans are subhumans who are so frustrated with civilization, that they always seek to destroy it. they can't take the fact that they are literal barbarians

I saw an interview some time ago, the journalist interviewed an American professor, whom has written a book called "how the media brought Trump to power".
The underlying idea of which the author argued, was that the extreme hostile atmosphere generated by the media and celebrities regarding Trump, fueled the narrative of a them/elite/swamp and an us.

In some aspects it makes sense, but in others it don't. e.g. Why would it be help Trump that popular entertainers, whom a lot of people have some admiration for, go out and talk about how incompetent Trump is, and they should vote for Hillary.

I think this is significantly more complex than "the Merkel-squad" thinks it is; this may possible not have the effect of which they seek, but the opposite.

>In some aspects it makes sense, but in others it don't. e.g. Why would it be help Trump that popular entertainers, whom a lot of people have some admiration for, go out and talk about how incompetent Trump is, and they should vote for Hillary.
that trump bashing was VERY effective for about half of the amerimutts. only the other half was so sick of the media that they supported trump.

Hate to say we told you so.

BUMP
this shit is getting out of hand

Get REKT, fuckers.

>we
lmao, kys fagget. UK censorship and surveilance has been at this level for decades now.

It's OK cupcake, don't let Angela get to you.

>gaul
/his/let detected

oh no, facts! does that scare you, fagget?
politico.eu/article/theresa-may-to-call-for-increased-policing-of-online-hate-speech/

>The European Commission adopted a legal text on Thursday which gives online platforms like Facebook and Twitter guidelines on when and how to take down illegal content like hate speech or terrorist propaganda
>how to take down illegal content
>hate speech
so that's how it is then.

>politico

pls stop posting and go back to facebook

oh right, only the (((daily mail))) is legit right schlomo?

hmm, it's getting more and more obvious that a move to ipfs on so many things, is started to get really tempting.

You cannot gas, what cannot be gassed. I'm new to this protocol it is being used by d.tube and other projects. And my damn this couldn't come any sooner, a p2p web that cannot be shutdown

>ipfs
not familiar with it, but maybe we should find out everything about it, and make an informative thread on Sup Forums

OH MY GOD THE DAIIILLLY MAAAYUUL

nobody takes fucking political advice from a bunch of braindead celebs high on their own fart user.

Everyone knows that these are spoiled shits with absolutely no life experience and they are shallow and fake as fuck. They watch their movies and listen to their songs, and that's it. It's always been like this, and they always overstep it these celebs, my thinking people give a shit about their """thoughts""". I doubt even dumb teenager listen, I never did a least. Basically
>Just shut up and play the god damn music you faggit

I can dutch let me see this shit

>Nee niet daar klikken. Als je het niet met ons cookiebeleid eens bent, sluit dan dit venster en kom hier nooit meer terug.

tl;dr: REMINDER: YOU ARE IN A SAFE SPACE

two seconds later I realise this shit was written by a computer and edited by a human being.

>>Nee niet daar klikken. Als je het niet met ons cookiebeleid eens bent, sluit dan dit venster en kom hier nooit meer terug.
it is asking you permission for cookies. that is not the article. klik on it to see article

>maybe we should find out everything about it,
yes, we really should!
>and make an informative thread on Sup Forums
I am currently reading and testing it, this is indeed something g should be all over. And I am really surprised that I haven't even seen it there before, and I lurk there.

just an example, if those stormfaggers had hosted their site there, they wouldn't be able to take it down. Another cool feature is that you can step back versions. It is remarkable fast, part when it comes to video

One big drawback here though, is that like torrent ip adresses are exposed. I have to more testing and reading here. But if you just use a vpn anyways you know

What's going to happen to polska?

they are going full retard on the other side. no democracy

who is the statue guy?

get out

no!

some greek?

I just want to know what to call the image when I save it so I can repost it to r/funnymenes

>>nobody takes fucking political advice from a bunch of braindead celebs high on their own fart user

rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt....................

I hope ellen fucking dies

I concede, that webm it's legit funny.

Katy is based, her last album is redpilled as fuck

As a german turk I am happy about this. Nazis have no room in Europe

Is germany going to pay the trillions it owes poland?

this is nazis using a new excuse and name to ruin europe

poland leeches the most money out of EU. they are welfare faggets

Why are people clapping and cheering at the fidget spinner, this is retarded

> my first day in power

but what about reparations for holohoaxing polska ?

subhuman cucks are memeing for more gibs. not gonna happen

They killed over 11million polish jews... where's the 66 trillion?

forward.com/fast-forward/395332/simon-wiesenthal-center-mulls-travel-advisory-to-jews-going-to-poland/

Shill thread. Saged.

trying to shut it down so it becomes law before people know about it, you sneaky kike>

you must be american

thanks for the compliment

you steppin on me, boi?

kek

if they make a collection of moments that destroyed western civilization, this should be in it