Antifa got money from George Soris - chat proif

I hope you can connect this to other info we have or new info we might find

Part 2

we had this already during bt elections, user. did someone find out who the "die linke" member is?

No one interested?

Yeah I know, but we got barely new info. So I wanted to respost this for once after quite some time

This is old and I remember people claiming /leftypol/ posted this.

very nice, thanks

I asked him to repost it, my fault

es wirkt zu sehr nach Troll. Wie die typischen Trolls um Russland

well that took long.

It seemed like shills who said that, so let´s see if we can investigate some stuff here. I mean the same happened during Pizzagate, shills claimed there that it´s nothing too

>trolls about russia

What? You think that is really true?

Bump for visibility

The Antifa I met back in school was mainly a bunch of wirdos and aggressive assholes that had to fight against other football clubs for some wird reason.

What? Kek

*George Soros and chat proof. Sorry typos

banp

these comments are all literally straight from the shill playbook

have you called the numbers?

look for Kraut/pol/, im a patriot not a Shill. but its good to be critical

No, I wouldn´t. Not until we have more info at least.

I don´t think that´s a good idea honestly, it would just make them aware of this. And I would probably get fucked, since I didn´t really sound like a leftie, when talking to them. That´s why many numbers are that, still numbers and not names

What do you mean?

if the numbers/prepaid cards have been bought in germany its no problem to find the owner. its mandatory to register with your id before it works...

I thought his assets were frozen by POTUS EO???

educate yourself, senpai

This was before that. From late June 2017

You're glowing
>KYS

Use this blacked version instead

>bilbo swaggins

Why? I think it is legit

just a fyi if soomeone reports this thread we'll all get banned for
>posting in a dox thread
see you all on the other side
>pls mods no

We've known forever Soros owns antifa, non, the women's march orgs and dozens more subversive radical left organizations. The question is how to stop the old Nazi from destroying the world for profit

fake news. nothing happened back then

BLM not non

Oh ok

wat? canned bot response? i personally have been banned for it

Blacked names Part 2. Sorry forgot to black them out

I resposted them blacked. However I sadly cannot delete the OP pics

delete thread and start a new one. that's what i'd do

The best thing to do here is just deal with it and pretend you are one of them. Document every single communication you can until you've made your way into the inner circle and then expose the fuck out of them. you will have to scrub all of your social media and start fresh for a few months though

or start new one link it here and delete after people migrate

they are still somewhere in the archives. dont worry, nothing will happen

We need an infiltrator

Fuck should I leave it up as it is or repost with blacked names?

this isnt doxxing afaik. its just user-numbers with text. the whole cia/fbi leaks have been on Sup Forums aswell and nobody was banned

I´m still unsure about this. I aslo want noone to call them, because then I would really get in trouble

New thread with blacked names this time

repost with blacked names, maybe someone antifafag who browses here recognizes the number and warns them.
It's far fetched but better to be safe than sorry.

Wait I cannot delete threads on my own?

Here:

yes you can

Bumpity

>click arrow next to post number
>delete
>post

No. Only report post or image search

So what do we do? Stay or migrate?

bump

bump other post too either way i think we'll get b&

bro... worst case is a 24-48 hour ban for posting. who cares?

I have been banned for reporting bbc threads, at this point being banned shows you care

Fuck. If only I could delete threads...

Is there another method? I really only have the report post or search image option, not the delete option

no violating the report feature goy! embrace nigger dick!

it's a 72 hour ban

3 days w/o shitposting, totally worth it

Pls get this thread to the bump limit quickly, since the names were not censored here yet and then migrate to the other thread

bump

Would mods support us if I would actually report myself, or would they just ban me for "doxxing"?

who the fuck is getting banned? the mods nowadays leave up mutt threads. this thread is fine.

are you retarded leave this thread alone

out of sight out of mind

Yes because they are mostly leftist. I am afraid they would use every opportunity to ban threathening threads

Okay sure. I even tried to delete the thread, but I don´t have that otion. Only to report the thread or do an image search. I just want noone to get in trouble for this

Bump

Let this thread archieve please, because the names were not blacked out and migrate to the new one instead

Thx guys