Man the fuck up, anons. plenty of women are in need of men who will step up and take responsibility. you are a man...

man the fuck up, anons. plenty of women are in need of men who will step up and take responsibility. you are a man, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fVuSdgyiWwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=abM3DvYpKEs
tagyoursponsor.com/alexis-ingham-tries-aquaphilia/
youtu.be/m-ZmJuQqT9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>26
She looks 42

lul. nah man nah just stay single. the pussy isn't worth it. get a dog if you want a companion.

She looks fucking Haggard, she can't be 26.

I'm not done fucking teenagers and she's about a decade out of date.

That's because she is. 99% of women lie about their age online.
>inb4 wtf no sauce
ask your mom

if she lets me watch her get blacked i would be all about that. no lie

do you wonder if these women would be willing to offer their loli child as a sacrifice to a man willing to settle for them?

Fuck that shit
Deport

>there shit together
>there

The only reason to enter into relations with her is to get access to that sweet brown poontang.

Looks like someone paid the toll

Because no one wants nigger whores

>I deserve a tall white handsome funny charismatic man with a great job and a solid social circle.

>In return I offer my beat up pussy, half nigger problem child, and other unnamed psychological issues that caused me to fuck niggers in the first place.

Deal.

she's past due

curious about this too. asking for a friend

Cope. Women literally have harems of Chads in 2018.

>Hurr dur I wouldn't hit it

Yes you would

>Why is it so hard to find somebody with their shit together
Because you don't have your shit together you coalburning whore.
Anyone who does avoids you like the plague

>dating a single mom

>their
look again. this mutt coal burner has worse english skills than a hungry hungarian

>Nigglet
>There
>Tinder profile

She should kill herself

>plenty of women are in need of men

How do we tell the sluts apart from the good ones?

Alexis Ingham
youtu.be/fVuSdgyiWwQ
Makes yt vid saying she has worked as a social worker in orphanages and alongside girls that prostituted themselves.
Says her family and values are deeply Christian.
Then falls in a trap by tagthesponsor trying to sell sex to a [fake] rich dubai prince who enjoys "aquaphilia" aka waterboarding bitches.
youtube.com/watch?v=abM3DvYpKEs
tagyoursponsor.com/alexis-ingham-tries-aquaphilia/

agreed but she needs to drown the niglet first or it will just grow up to spawn more criminal apes

every instawhore eats saudi shit on the side. this is well-known, my reddit flag friend

>even Christian girls agree to get gangbanged by rich Arabs in 2018

The absolute state of tradcons

Single white mothers with non white children should stay with black men. I encourage all white men to reject these parasites. Show them the true meaning of 'once you go black, you don't go back' because to put it simply, you're not wanted back.

That's because taking care of that crazy half black child takes years off

You take care of a crazy little half ape and see how old you look

>Bitches about people not having their shit together
>Can't spell "their" correctly

>Says she wants a man with his "shit together"
>Doesn't have her "Shit together"
Young Woman of today, want the finished product. They don't want to grind and work with someone to achieve their goals.
Where do I find these girls Sup Forums

I guarantee you without welfare state there would be next to no babies born out of wedlock.
It's really that easy.

Microchimerism is right after all. Nigger fucked her and injected even ebonics DNA besides that parasite mutt :DDD

they lie bout their age. I fucked a 45 year old and 6 months later saw her on Bumble as a "32" year old

She's looking for a man who has his shit together and willing to marry, especially to marry a single mom with nigglet, all of this on fucking Tinder. Wow, I am impressed. Hard to find such smart people like her.

then you can't allow women to vote, because they will just vote for welfare states to free them from needing men, and allow them to have "risk free" sex.

But why cope? It's literally

>Please make your life more difficult for someone you don't want

And you gotknocked up by Tyrese at the local Q-wicky Mart are gonna talk lol

Not yet, but in the future they might. They have welfare so they have no need to now.

She looks like she might be Jewish. Go find a Jewish man for her.

Oh sweetie there are plenty of people there with their shit together.

Do you not see the color of that child Poland?

She's looking for a man who has his shit together and yet had a mud baby with a nigger who almost have there shit together

That cunts husband is the state unfortunately. We're already paying for her shitspawn.

>there

Pot calling the kettle black

>5 relationships by the time she's 22

jesus. she's going to be a shit wife.

men with their shit together look for women who will instil good values in their children. The opposite of a coal-burning hoe

From what I read, current welfare funds end in 2021 in USA. Shit is going to hit the fan big time. So keep your guns because you'll need them to protect yourself from the hordes of starving single moms with nigglets.

These women should have thought of that before opening their legs for any Tyrone or Jose that came along.

>wants men with their shit together.
>is a single mom with a mulatto child.

Men with their shit together want women who have their shit together too.

North American is busted

t.cuck

>"why is it so hard to find somebody with (their) shit together."
Maybe if she wasnt fucking niggers she could find a successful man. Now that she has a niglet, she never will. This is part of the coal toll, burn coal, pop out a turd and be marked for life. Fuck this nigger loving whore. Her life will be forever miserable.

>swipe right on desperate single mothers
>they act one of two ways on first dates, without fail
>either overconfident and "DON'T NEED NO MAN XD" with lots of bitching about their ex
>very needy/submissive trying to reel me, talks a lot about how independent her kids are
>go on a few more dates
>get to know the kids a little, maybe even get one of them a birthday present if the dates match up
>wait until they're just about used to having me around
>ghost the woman

I don't think there's anything quite as satisfying as getting a quick ride and some free meals off someone who threw her future away for a spunk that some nigger has already forgotten.

nice dude, you've got it figured out. im glad for u

Removing welfare is the solution for this.

>Women
if you find a woman in the garbage, why are you surprised she's garbage?

>tinder, bars, nightclubs, degenerate concerts, frat parties

>2021
Excited desu senpai. Is the same true in europe?

This. Welfare will be the downfall of western countries.

Bitches do it all the time. Single moms always act surprised when 8 months later their boyfriends are arrested for loli endangerment, but we all know she knew from day 1.

>hey Jamal, come spend the night with me and my underage daughter. We will be a family.

It doesn't matter. It wouldn't happen either. Without welfare women would have to be extra careful choosing partners.
Anyway, you can check out statistics regarding creation of welfare and single motherhood. The correlation is like 90%

Eliminate ALL Jew propagated nigger-worship, homosexual adoration, Liberal ideology, and, deviant behavior, and your life improves 10 fold. Start TODAY!

kek

I like to read the stories about women who try to hide the fact they have a black child from men they date as long as they can, and are still frustrated when the men vanish as soon as they find out.

maybe because you don't have your shit together, retarded bitch.

>if these women were taught real Christian values and kept away from Talmudvision they would be worth marrying but instead their minds are eternally broken by Jews

Smash and pass user.
Smash and pass.

allow only people who served in army to vote. Let it be voluntary and have no restrictions on gender or race, but have high entrance physical and IQ requirements
It's fair, it's simple, it's easy to implement. Eliminates most women and minorities from voting. I'm brilliant.

This is why you are 56%

Ah yes a Sup Forums tinder thread, one of my favourite styles.

Pretty much. I assume Sweden will be the first to fall.

Race mixing is a crime. No.

>there

Not for a negroid.

Why is it so hard to find beta bux

How many matches you got? I'm sitting on 300 in 1 week

Women think they deserve everything, any time, just because they have a pussy. Their deeds or character doesn't matter.

removing the vote is the solution to that

she had to go on dates to discover they had no mutual interests? lol

She fucked 8 other guys while developing a relationship?

lol

16. I'm not a Chad.

So this is what it means to stare into the abyss...

I can't wait for sex bots
They will fix women immediately. A solid check and balance.

>step up and take responsibility
so you don't have to take any? nope roastie, enjoy your little nigger, sage

Perfect. At this point, it's the only way to fix our shit. All for it, just have to be prepared.

This is a troll account. Implicitly she sums it up pretty well but I doubt any girl world state her goals explicitly

>tattoos
instant no, red flag

Girls I hate: sluts, gold diggers, tradthots

Hyper sexual & without dignity.

She fucked a nigger, so she couldn't have been too smart in the first place.

Get in the oven mud shark.

youtu.be/m-ZmJuQqT9Q

Legal prostitution when?

You reap what you sew roastie.