In New Zealand, 1/3rd of the parliament seats can only be voted on or held by Maori

In New Zealand, 1/3rd of the parliament seats can only be voted on or held by Maori.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQU6o4ooL5E
gnxp.com/blog/2006/02/world-of-difference-richard-lynn-maps.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polynesian_navigation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Aboriginal_enumeration
pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient/polynesia-genius-navigators.html
blog.sailtrilogy.com/blog/maps-stars-polynesians-used-celestial-navigation-become-worlds-best-explorers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Asian_national_space_programs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moari are total bros though. This isn't a bad thing.

I don't think you understand the state of things there. They have taken affirmative action to the point of fucking apartheid. pukuhus and 猫ris have seperate electoral divisions and everything!

Maori are based, there's literally nothing wrong with this. They also one of the only non genocide'd native groups left, and there's honestly a shit ton of them. Plus, they make strong sons, pics relevant. Maori genes are peak.

Thats what you get when your ass gets colonized

KJ Apa and his dad

You cunts are deluded. Educated Maoris are the whiniest bitches in the world. Regular ones are good, though

lol holy shit kill yourself kike

The Rock next to manlet Zac Efron

>Maoris
>Based
They're just as bad as niggers and abos, vastly over represented in crime statistics and always asking for gibs

The Rock's Grandfather

Goofy Maori bro opens coconuts
youtube.com/watch?v=JQU6o4ooL5E

He was also a high chief, not just any kind of Maori

He's Samoan, who you know are well renown for being criminals

>vastly over represented in crime statistics and always asking for gibs

So fix them then. Maoris can be saved. They're not bottom of the gene pool brainlets like Abos. Polynesians are worth the effort, there's so many based Polynesians I can't even count them all.

This Moaris only make up 15% of the population of New Zealand at most. They are grossly over represented.

Maoris only represent 14.9% of New Zealand's population. They receive 33.3% parliamentary representation because of social justice bullshit.

This.

They have an average IQ of 85, which is the same as American niggers, they're beyond saving, only whites matter

How is it that the Maori ended up way wealthier than Aboriginal Australians, anyway? Was it just that the white colonists were less assholish?

gnxp.com/blog/2006/02/world-of-difference-richard-lynn-maps.php

It's 90 actually. They have the highest IQ of the Polynesians, and other Polynesians have a median IQ of 85. Maoris can be saved

So...

You are ok with vote discrimination unless doesn't it benefits non rich whites?

>when the China bot starts fucking up

Intelligence. They have a higher IQ and a better civilization. They colonized the entire Pacific ocean with pretty advanced sailing techniques and well built, massive boats.

Abos are total brainlets they can't even count correctly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Aboriginal_enumeration

I know right it's fucking hilarious.

Ask me a humanism question I bet I can answer it as well as the other bots here. I mean, are you even accustomed to human contact anymore?

Yes.

I'm also against hypocrisy. All these advocated for shit like this claim to be fighting for "equality" but they just won't admit that they are racist.
I'll keep pointing out the bullshit because the more these leftists just outright admit they are racist and hate whites, the more whites can stop hiding in the shadows and cowering at the word.

So they're about as smart as Poos then?

That's hard to say and I hate to resort to IQ arguments, since they don't prove much.
I'm by far not an expert on them, but they were, however, on a far different developmental stage than the Aboriginals - they already had Bronze Age level Europe-type fortifications (a bit like castles) and a proto-feudal system.

And advanced sailing technology. They had to use some analog navigation techniques but the boats they built were legit.

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient/polynesia-genius-navigators.html

blog.sailtrilogy.com/blog/maps-stars-polynesians-used-celestial-navigation-become-worlds-best-explorers

That's how they colonized the whole Pacific.

Is that a bad thing? Poos are at least space capable. They beat Nips in the Asian Space Race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Asian_national_space_programs

How do they vote ? Do they just go for the left wing candidate like the natives in USA and Canada do ?
And the guy in your pic looks fucking scary

He's just playing it up for the camera because it's funny.