Show me one well functioning society with no organized religion please

Show me one well functioning society with no organized religion please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

China

Also Japan.

Weren't they always practicing Shintoism?

daoism
shintoism

all ism come from attempt @ govt control. trust me or not

>commies
>dying society never a global power
try again

faster internet than me problems

The reason I put a “well” in there

TFW our native religion was destroyed but the nips have theres and its fucking cool

Hey bigot, other country have juju witchcraft also don't think you're a special snowflake

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY

youtube hasn't wiped it yet, so watch it while you can. there's also an extended director's cut.

>our native religion
You mean animism?

Show me one well functioning society with niggers, please.

I was meaning paganism, more specifically the Anglo-Saxon variety. It has no priesthood or holy sites as they have been destroyed.

Define organized religion cause our current nations have like 300 hundred of them.

Mali kingdom in the Middle Ages
Various other pre-colonial kingdoms

>American
>''I'm a pagan, this country was always pagan''
Your larping insults those europeans who can really argue for ethnic paganism, mutt.

rome collapsed because of christianity christcuck

>lol has templar flag, asks why countries without organized religion fail. well played.

You know the reason. The Vatican interferes with all countries that are not catholic.

>the Vatican interferes with all countries that are >not catholic
My man, you fucked up big time

WESTERN Rome collapsed because of its poor economicy and because it was flooded by german refugees who, just like actual refugees from the Middle East and Africa, are demanding more autonomy to turn their occupied territory into a fac-simile of their own country.
Christianity actually saved the Eastern Roman Empire from collapsed as it gave a sense of community within the Empire that was absent in its Eastern counterpart, allowing it to genocide and/or assimilate the Gothic and Hunnic invaders until their culture was olbiterated and assimilated into the Empire.

It's called the Doctrine of Discovery. Any country "discovered" by Vatican appointees "belongs" to the Vatican.

Genocide is newspeak, cuck

Someone show me a society that hasn't prospered by the decline of its religion.

>hey guys we discovered this island. Let’s give it to someone else
Can’t argue with that bro

Yeah the Vatican discovered the US, Mexico, South America, Europe, Africa, and Russia. They recently discovered china. It is the equivalent of going to your neighbor's house and then killing them for being intruders in your new home.

>hurr durr he used a word that didn't exist back then so it never happened
Carthago delenda est, remember that one?

>claiming Vatican literally killed indigenous people
Your understanding of history is deeply (((flawed))) buddy

What never happened? Genocide? That word means shit unless you love kikes

>prospered
You mean jewish globalists getting rich and aiding other elites to aid in culture destruction in a 300 year plan to make Judaism the dominant world religion over Christianity and Islam. Look at the suicide rate in S. Korea or Japan, hell look at us and western europe were the most depressed nations in the world. I used to be a bleeding heart liberal kid who wanted to travel and help out africa and the middle east so I spent my twenties traveling around the world and came to the realization western civilization and the entire enlightenment movement was a mistake also woke up to the jewish problem and how they lied and controlled all the media outlets to destroy the ottomon empire and create the state the of israel which is the crime syndicates HQ at this point.

The word you're searching for is ''Holocaust'', nigger.
There is literally nothing wrong with genocide as a word

Good post. Never knew about the high suicide rates in the east, only about the Chinese ones.

Using kike tactics to debase Christianity is bad

Rome didn't collapse in the traditional way. It transformed itself, rather.

I too hate cuck media and globalist jews, but i dont think religion is going to dig us out of the stale pit that is the mainstream liberal agenda. Contrary there exists this polar pit very similar that exists within the theist world be it conservative or ignorant blind believers.

We just need to stop perpetuating this idea that being a faggot is smart.

>Japan
>commies
You retarded bro?

How is using the accurate word kike tactic? And how is calling the total destruction of the Hunnic people not genocide?

Well functioning societies tend to be organized at all levels. That's one of the reasons they function well in the first place.

Nah thats just bullshit man.
What you think you “truly see, at last” is shit. Nobody cares about your secular utopian dreamworld where everyone is like you want them to be and don’t have strong opinions on anything. That’s so boring and mundane.

Agreed, Western Rome transformed itself into a confederacy of catholic feudal domains responding loosely to the Pope in Rome.

religion is extension of tradition and culture and the ancient art of war [not modern mega-gigatron war] for the most part its a moral code and a narrative of a people and their accomplishments. Also its more probable that god exists than none [not a man in the sky but a power greater than of the earth]

>don’t have strong opinions on anything
>truly see, at last

Where are these implications coming from?

Not possible...God is everywhere and inside of everyone...

source

Estonia
Czechia
Japan
Hong Kong
Hungary

Conquistador: OH LORD! These infidels are blinded by SATAN! I must kill them for the LORD!
Atheist: OH! These people are blinded by religion! Our government must kill them for our race/for communism

Blind actions and religion, no correlation

On the left is a map of atheism and on the right is a map of iq

The concept that sin comes from ignorance has been part of Christianity since the beginning

Religion is a necessity for the individuals who don't have a purpose in life. Many leftists are nutjobs because they wake up everyday knowing they have nothing to live for and will never accomplish anything. Religion is the cure for this.

This can probably be explained by cultural development over the course of human history

*And it’s effects on IQ

if you havent studied theology and metaphysics, you have no right to discount it or consider it discredited.

>well functioning society
with suicide nets around manufacturing buildings

So even though it cant be backed up by evidence and goes against logic, you follow it because
> my community
> i am now stoic and strong listen to my pure manifest

I wish there was something similar that didn't require being wrong on purpose.

I am atheist. My statement is still factual. I found my own meaning, but most people can't. If I lived in a hellhole like California, I'd probably be a nutjob too.

Imagine your entire existence being surrounded by spics and niggers, working 50+ hours a week just to be in debt for your entire life. That's what these people are living, everyday, for eternity.

>give me Scientific evidence for your religion
Nigger what

I bet you believe the earth is flat.

Pretty much the last 500,000 years of human evolution.

There is no evidence that your bullshit is true. If god does exist he didn't create the universe in all its vastness and then care if some apes worship him. Any god certainly wouldn't give a fuck where you put your dick. I'm not saying theres nothing out there or that god definitely doesn't exist. Just the simple truth that Abrahamic religions are obviously bullshit.

Pre-historic societies invoked the supernatural through shamans, in fact pre-historic society was centered around this. Look up gobekli tepe.
Also, Evolution?
>what is abiogenesis

Darwinism

Egypt, Dynasties 1 through 11

>juju witchcraft
it's funny because that's where the original jew came from

Ancient Egypt was founded on religion, they worshipped their pharaoh

True, Judaism started forming around the time of Jesus, they even erased traces of Judaism’s connection with magic from Genesis

Dumb question, there'll always be some form in religious practice. Pretty much every country in the west has separation of church and state so I have no idea what you're getting at. That religion is a prerequisite for success? Abundant list of countries past and current that were abject failures because of their religious constraints so nah.

>I have no doubt about what atheists tell me about the Middle Ages
The Middle Ages weren’t like modern (((education))) sees them. Apart from that, society cannot survive without religion, proof: Your own country will likely become majority Muslim. Your ideas will not survive the test of time.

Honestly the most hilarious part of that white supremacist muslim takeover bullshit is that muslims themselves spout it like it's something they should be proud of. It's propaganda made purposefully to induce hatred against them, and build a platform to make their lives as miserable as possible.

Muslims are not taking over anything here. They don't own land, they don't own property, they live in rented houses in shitty neighbourhoods driving cabs, running low grade foods and services and populating our jails when they're not working their manual labor jobs that they have been doing since the 1970s. Successful ones whitewash and adopt the same bullshit liberal values the middle class has here, only first generation seniors and losers stay "religious". Islam here is weak, it's always been weak and it will always stay weak because liberalism is better and stronger than Islam.

Don't mistake that as an endorsement of liberalism.

>dem trips