Boomer and Gen X Hate Thread

>gen x housemates love to share facebook memes with me
>have to stand there and be polite and look at it
>excitedly showed me a video today of some 60 year old "comedian" talking about how much they hate millennials
>talks about how they had to listen to music with tapes and didn't have cell phones
>how they think millennials whining when the wifi goes out is pathetic
>gen x housemate follows up with saying "you guys have things so easy now"
>want to say "you got jobs guaranteed out of high school and college, with no school debt, while we need to take the shittiest jobs for years just to have a chance to work our way up"
>you could afford houses, cars, vacations, retirement savings, and health insurance, while these are wild, lavish dreams for us
>you grew up in a safe white ethnostate and turned it into a crime filled, terrorist filled, multi culti shithole that's outright hateful and violent towards whites for us
>don't bother, they won't understand anything I'm saying anyway
>"muh cassette tapes xD so easy nowadays"
I want to take away everything they have so they understand, for just a moment, what my entire life and future are like. Take all their assets and burn them.

Boomers are the worst generation in history imo. They let in the barbarians, squandered centuries of civilization development, destroyed the culture, and did this all while being huge degenerates.

>gen x housemate works from home
>not sure exactly his salary but it's around 70-80k range
>when I say "works from home" I mean he plays vidya all day and has his "work" in another screen
>his work is occasionally telling people directions or participating in discussions
>complains endlessly about his job, but 9 times out of 10, when he's working he's actually playing vidya games
>meanwhile any job I can get pays 40k at most, no benefits, and works you like a dog demanding numbers and production, barely a break to take a piss
>meanwhile the boomers and gen x in the office lounge around eating microwaved food, drinking soda, and having chats all day with the other oldfucks about inane oldfuck shit like who got what cancer or what car they just bought

I guarantee none of these old fucks have never known struggle or poverty. I've been poor since the day I was born and it's only gotten worse. I have to have a job plus a side gig just to make end's meet. No one in the previous generations even knows what a "side gig" is. Well, it's a nice way to say a second job. See, their one primary job used to pay enough to buy a fucking house in year two of working and fund a lavish lifestyle. Jobs at entry level (which is now years 1-5, wherein the past entry level meant only years 1-2) now barely pay enough to make rent and eat poverty food from the grocery store. I eat out once every other month and only go to a bar a handful of times a year, usually while on a date. There is no "stopping in for drinks after work" every fucking day or eating out for lunch every fucking day. And I still can't afford fucking jack shit.
My parents do not know what "side gigs" or "the hustle" are. They've never heard of contract work, temp jobs and temp agencies, they do not know what it's like to apply for jobs online. They applied to maybe 5 jobs and were sure to land one of them. Now if you want a job you need to apply to five a DAY for a month. There is so much competition for jobs that you're going to be one of 30 interviewing for any given position. In the past it was maybe one of three interviewees. And that's for white collar. Shitty unskilled jobs are even worse. Every job application online gives you a personality test that takes 40 minutes to complete, possibly followed by an IQ test of sorts that takes another 20 minutes. In the past you had "walk in and firm handshake for the manager". For these type of jobs you need to send hundreds of applications to get an interview anywhere because they go through a black box of computerized filtering that chips off 90% of the applications before a human even looks at it.
But boomers and gen x will not know what you're talking about if you mention any of this.

> gen-x housemates

Bunch of loser millennials can’t even afford to get their own house without having an adult around to pay for it.

>gen x housemates
Being a grown man in your prime and sharing a home. The absolute state of the western man.

But no, we are told we have it easy now because consumer electronics are cheap. Yes, because you can have a camera on your phone, things are easy. They ignore the fact that housing is completely unaffordable, jobs are eliminating more and more benefits and fulltime stable salaried jobs in favor of zero-benefit 3-month contract gigs for half the hourly they used to pay a salaried guy to do the same thing, and for twice as much work because the halved the number of workers while keeping workload the same or higher. That universities, seeing all jobs require a degree now, started jacking up rates. Ignore the fact that traffic has gotten horrific, commutes are 2-4x as long as before, and public transit alternatives that could alleviate traffic in overcrowded areas have been completely gutted and abandoned. Healthcare is no longer affordable with premium costs regularly hundreds of dollars a month for a high deductible plan marketplace plan (remember, your employer no longer provides free healthcare gibs.) No one in my generation will ever receive social security or a pension, but we still have to pay into the taxes for these schemes. So the boomers, in addition to haven drank directly from the gravy boat since they were born, still feel the need to steal directly out of the pockets of the younger generation so they can retire to florida with a sportscar, a boat, an RV, and a hunting cabin in vermont.
Boomers have known such luxury that their primary concern is affordability of luxury goods, and they cannot fathom that people could struggle to afford basic necessities like food, housing, and medical care. They cannot conceive of it. It's the worst case of an entire generation of ivory tower syndrome. So as you huddle in poverty, dying of a tooth infection, eating cup ramen, remember--you have it great, you whiny shit. You can play music on your smartphone.

I am a millennial, damnit. 1984. I wish I wasn't. Our generation is more faggoty than all the others. Yeah baby boomers are grasping, selfish, and out of touch, but millennials and gen xers need the boomers to destroy the new world system

*refinances the family home for renovations and my lifestyle so when i die you have to sell it

Ask your "gen x housemate" why he's a fucking near 40 year old living with other men.

Yeah, I don't identify with a lot of my GenX peers. I think it may be more about the normie divide, however. I feel comfortable with "one of us" regardless of generation whereas normies either bore me to death or drive me up a wall regardless of their generation.

I work a string of shitty white collar temp jobs. I have no guarantee of stable income, and my hourly is pathetic. Renting a room in a house is less than half the price of having my own apartment. Given that I already have a second "rent" in $600 of student loan payments a month, I need to save money somewhere. I certainly don't enjoy living like a teenager with the bills and job of an adult. Rents in my area have increased 30% in the last 4 years. What are they building? Luxury apartment towers with a gym and pool that rent for 2 grand a month. That's 24k a year. Between the unemployment between contract gigs I'd be lucky to make that much this year at all.
Back in the day with my skills and degree, I'd have been able to walk into the equivalent of a 50k salaried job right out of graduation with full benefits package.
But I have it easy because .mp3 format exists.

GenX was a tiny generation. We are guilty of going along to get along, but we did not cause this mess. We never had the numbers to move society in any direction.

It sort of belies the GenX had it so good argument, doesn't it?

most of these points doesn't apply the entire gen x, gen x is very split. The youngest part of us, was already screwed back then. Upper half or whatever got the easy ride sorta like boomers I assume. Straight from highschool to work, buy homes rather early and all that shit

I cook and clean for them for a rent discount. So no, I'm essentially a servant so they can have an even more luxurious lifestyle. I cook a thousand times better than his wife does, so he gets to eat like a king. I also clean the house, including scrubbing the toilets and wiping dried yellow-orange piss off the underside of the seat.
Is that pathetic? Maybe, but I got bills to pay and the cheap rent is saving my ass right now. This is my "side gig", though for a while I had a second (third?) job.
Keep in mind he could be renting this room for money, but he doesn't need money, he wants his toilets scrubbed and his dinner prepared for him.
They're nice people, I guess. But if they talk about "millennials" one more time I'm going to snap.

I knew as a teen that I was screwed. My favorite movie at the time was Falling Down. A teenager should not identify with the main character in that movie.

>boomer comedian points out millenials whine about everything all the time
>nods and pretends to laugh because too beta to stand up for yourself
>goes on a Vietnamese sand art board to whine there
Yeah you sure showed them!

>I want to take away everything they have so they understand, for just a moment, what my entire life and future are like. Take all their assets and burn them.

The ones U need to go after are those TBTF banks and their enabler, the FED.

That's the fuckers that have been looting your wallets and starting these endless wars.

I did not laugh and was clearly not amused by it. I'm not gonna start a screaming fit over a facebook post. How immature are you?
I'm just tired.

You should probably ask yourself why, after a string of temporary jobs, not a single person has been willing to network you to someone with a more permanent position. What are you lacking or doing wrong that, by this point, when you ask "Hey, I really enjoy this environment, do you know of anyone who might be hiring someone like me?" not one person has gone "I know XXX just expanded."

Or perhaps you're just shit at networking, which makes sense since you're a kowtowing faggot on a Welsh lovespoon carving forum complaining about how it's everyone else's fault but yours.

Bahahahahaha!!! Take our assets with what? You young faggots are trying to disarm yourselves as you type! We already have guns, you dumb shits want to limit what you can buy legally while your nigger boyfriends are scoring all your remaining women.
We let you whiny, cringey little fuckers have your way. We gave you the participation trophies you cried for and stop beating your worthless little asses when you fucked up and look at yourselves.
Cucked, crying little babies upset that we listened to your pleas for equality and diversity. Now you have your trannies teaching kids how to be gender #38, classmates who can't cope with online bullying so they shoot up your schools and 80% of you will never know what a vagina feels like.
Oh, and maybe if you noodle armed soyboys didn't spend all your parents money on gender studies and pot, you'd have a real career.
Peace out girls.

Oh, well, then, he sounds like a lazy prick. He's treating you like boomers treat third world workers. Trickle down servitude?

At any rate, good for you doing what is necessary to move forward with your goals and not letting your ego get in the way.

I was in the screwed half of GenX. I am finally having some real success in my life, but it took years of hard work, shit pay, and persistence to finally make the progress that I have.

Old people are the fucking worst

Oooohhhh booooo fucking whoooooo I didn't get the American dream right away with minimal effort. Millenial entitlement is so fucking real. I'm a millennial too, before you get all "boomerfag" on me. I worked my way up from 35k to 60k per year at the same job in 4 years and I own my house which has appreciated dramatically in the last two years. I'm not saying its easy, its not. Just get off your fucking pity potty and get to it you jealous asshole loser. Literally no one likes a whiney bitch like you.

You miscreants will never even come close.

Heh whiney millenial alright

>want to say "you got jobs guaranteed out of high school and college, with no school debt, while we need to take the shittiest jobs for years just to have a chance to work our way up"
>you could afford houses, cars, vacations, retirement savings, and health insurance, while these are wild, lavish dreams for us
>you grew up in a safe white ethnostate and turned it into a crime filled, terrorist filled, multi culti shithole that's outright hateful and violent towards whites for us
You fucking retard. That was boomers.
GenX had no such advantage.
Fucking millennials. The fucking 90s was not the promised land are you kidding?

You Gen Z faggot children just cannot stop blaming others for your mistakes, the world is laughing at your generation, and about half of the millennials too.
O B S S E S S E D
Enjoy being poor and shitting on your parents who brought you into this world. Don't like it? kys and take yourself out of it.

You're too fat to use them. Never underestimate the physical strength of a guy so poor he has to keep in perfect health because no insurance, bike everywhere because no car and no/shit public transit, and provide for himself because he has no comfy job gibs. I've plowed fields, laid patios, tarred roofs, mopped floors, weeded fields, cleared brush, and hauled 50+ pound loads of merchandise for money. You're the fat, lavish king taunting the /fit/ field peasant.
Also nice larp, there are no oldfags on Sup Forums because none of you fucks knows there is an internet further than facebook and youtube.
His rationale is that he works 60 hours a week, but as I said, 90% of that is playing vidya.

>minimal effort
I have a college degree that cost me blood, sweat, and tears. Just to get the same opportunities a boomer fuck was handed right out of high school. Tell me more about "minimal effort".

You have never even seen a gen x there are so few of us out there. We are drowned out by you le 56% wetback millennials. Maybe if there were not so many of you brown pices of shit competing for jobs the wages would be higher.

My mom worked 4 jobs at one point in the 90s to buy a house for us to live in.

Did you have a job in high school? Bitch I had two fucking side gigs when I was 14.

I am gen x er never been to plebbit, never seen mick and morty, haven't had a Fakebook account for several years, having said that fook boomers and this faggot op bump (you)

Who brought in the brown shit flood? Hint: not my generation.
Your mum sounds upstanding. I have nothing against the working poor.

You are portraying a boomer lifestyle ont gen X. Gen X did not have those advantages, boomers did.

Fight the real enemy.

The wetbacks were let in by Regan in the 1980s faggot. my father's job used to pay over $100k a year till the 1990s when the wetback population swelled so much you could hire 10 fucking pedrós for $5 to do a job poorly. but the greedy boomers loved the cheap labor. Pro tip you cannot compete with cheap labor even if you do a better job.

Those are all Mexican jobs so we can assume your a wetback maybe if your parents didn't have 8 kids each there would be a well paying job for you.

"i want you to go to college to get the opportunities i never had"
that lie all millenials were told growing up.

That means that your father's job wasn't all that difficult and didn't warrant a 100k a year. To some up this whole argument about illegals stealing jobs. Just invest in the companies that hire the illegals, then their gains are your gains. The next generation needs to understand that you need to make yourself valuable. Going to college is important, but going to college to "chase you dreams" is fucking retarded and you're being punished for it now. Research what jobs are in demand in the next 5 years before you even enroll and go for the job that has the most demand. Or go to trade school and never have trouble finding work again for the rest of your life.

My boomer father is even worse. In 1972 he was 1 year out of high school, and simply answered a newspaper ad asking for people who wanted to be news camera operators. He joined and had an equiv starting salary of US60-70k, they taught him everything he needed to know while paying him in full the whole time. The job allowed him to network with other aspiring cameramen who ended up getting him jobs on NZ made films including LOTR. All from a fucking newspaper ad.

>I have a college degree that cost me blood, sweat, and tears.
Look son, just because you watched Roots in your Black History class doesn't mean that YOU shed that blood, sweat and tears.
>Never underestimate the physical strength of a guy so poor he has to keep in perfect health because no insurance
Perfect health, Keep Larping Junior. You probably have an underlying autoimmune deficiency you got from a needle while getting your 23rd hipster tat and all that weed you're smoking isn't really going to prevent cancer. But keep telling yourself that soy is good for you, guns are bad, diversity is good and that you deserve a 10/10 white gf and a career in a field you will never have the intelligence or will power to perform.

I'm GenX. I don't like Millennials because it seems like all they do is complain about everything. When they're not complaining they're acting like they're smarter than everyone, even though there's absolutely zero evidence or accomplishment to back up the smugness.

Not happy? Not my problem, bud. Your generation sucks, none of the rest of us like you, and you're just going to have to accept it.

few and far between there are some based millenials though.

Yea its the brown peoples fault, probably le joos too. Way to deflect your own failure onto folks who stared out more poor than you can ever imagine.

This. Those of us born at the tail end got to be raised to see everything we would never have while being forcefed a steady diet of liberal propaganda setting us up for failure. Fuck my generation, throw us in the meatgrinder with the others, please.

>none of these old fucks have never known

It was a trades job in a company he owned you see back then you would appreciate for 5 to 10 years learn a trade then start your own company. he found high paying clients building luxury houses and kept many such clients after the Mexican invasion those who really wanted quality work. But there were not enough rich people houses you need to have volume to make consistent money. so the other companies who bid jobs then show up with 20 mexicans Woking for $5 dollars an hour when the standard pay for a new apprintace was $15 they could bid cheap jobs cheaper. Then when a smart Mexican learned he didn't need a white boss he would start his own illegal business and charge even less and do a even shittyer job and take all cash and pay no taxes.

A lot of millennials can and will be snapped out of their haze eventually. Parents were very soft on them, I think that is why they turned out the way they did. Gen Z is completely fucked. They are going to be narcissistic, sociopaths. Living drones, a shell filled with media and advertisements. The thought is actually pretty terrifying. Millennials will be known as the forgotten generation, because it definitely feels like they got completely overlooked and now we're surprised they are fuck ups.

Your generation capitulated to the demands of children, and WE'RE the weak ones? Millennials will bring down civilisation, but they are monsters of your own making.

>>want to say "you got jobs guaranteed out of high school and college, with no school debt, while we need to take the shittiest jobs for years just to have a chance to work our way up"
>>you could afford houses, cars, vacations, retirement savings, and health insurance, while these are wild, lavish dreams for us
>>you grew up in a safe white ethnostate and turned it into a crime filled, terrorist filled, multi culti shithole that's outright hateful and violent towards whites for us

I am gen X, when I was last year of school (1985) the teachers had a major strike, so exam results really suffered.

I left school, we are halfway through a recession what jobs there are are poor, I get a job in a woodyard pays me 50p an hour.

I couldn't afford shit, I had a ten year old moped as my transport.

I never voted for any multiculti shite, don't lump gen X in with boomers we are different species.

Ya guess my family used there white privilege to be uneducated create a well paying business then save money all while competing with the Browning of America.

White, from a working poor family, father is in a blue collar trade.
I have an in-demand degree for boring as shit business work. Jobs are still low paying and competitive.

>a job that actually provides training
Nowadays you can't get hired to do X unless you've done X before. it's a vicious circle of being eternally fucked.
I should be angry, but I'm just tired.
2/10 did not read the b8, apply yourself.
Ever think we complain because everything is total fucking shit and we're fucked six ways from sunday? I mean, I for one would certainly rather be happy and have nothing to complain about. Instead I get handed a job market that's a bucket of shit and get told to bob for apples in it.

Don't worry, we're working on that.

>how they think millennials whining when the wifi goes out is pathetic
I've never understood this meme. If you get accustomed to the status quo (wifi working) and then the status quo changes (wifi stops working) then you do have the right to "whine" about it. I find it especially hypocritical when the people complaining about "millenials whining about wi-fi" are the ones who constantly push for always online/cloud services. Also they can't understand that not everyone works a wagie-tier job where you don't need the internet.

I don't really care. I don't feel connected to my generation or other generations. I don't feel collective guilt and if you blame me for when I was born I'm refusing to feel guilt. I only relate to the extreme fringes of the Millennial generation, the people who have been outcast from our own generation and have no place in the world. I have a nothing to lose social mentality and don't care about society at all. It can all burn. I have no social status so I have nothing to lose whenever I act how I want.

racial diversity will be the most defining and impactful characteristic of the millennial generation. Newly released 2015 Census data points to millennials’ role in transitioning America to the “majority minority” nation it is becoming.

>Yea its the brown peoples fault, probably le joos too.
Had to double check what board I'm on. You probably should as well.
Good thing I made a typo, otherwise you'd have to come up with an argument. Here's your (you).
I graduated in 2009. Tell me more about recessions.
>had a moped
I HAVE A BICYCLE
I can't afford petrol or insurance for even a moped you privileged shit.

MILLENNIAL DIVERSITY STANDS OUT

More important for the future is the clear disparity between the racial makeup of the millennial generation and of preceding generations. Millennials were born during a period of heightened immigration and more modest white growth

This is why I side with no one. My supposed side made me a social outcast and wants to take freedom away. Other sides judge me. I have only myself other than those close to me. I take a Randian Objectivist way of looking at the majority of the world.

As of 2015, the population 55-years-old and older, which includes most Baby Boomers, is “whiter” than the country as a whole (75 percent vs. 61.6 percent) and, among them, blacks are the largest racial minority. Those in the 35- to 54-year-old age group, including Gen Xers and the tail-end of the Baby Boom generation (at 61.5 percent white, 17.6 percent Hispanic and 12.5 percent black), roughly represent the national racial composition.

Plainly, the millennial generation is ushering in the nation’s broader racial diversity. Overall, millennials are 55.8 percent white and nearly 30 percent “new minorities” (Hispanics, Asians and those identifying as two or more races).

I feel that feel.
Funny. Last time I checked it's boomers and gen X in political roles that have sway enough to influence national policy, not millennials. Hmm.

I'm Milllennial and my elementary, middle, and high schools were around 96-98% white. Even some college was this way for me.

millennials are 55.8 percent white

This is why I am investing all of my spare money and getting a degree that requires minimal human contact. I'm going to buy a house in the country in the next few years and let everyone kill each other off. I want nothing to do with this future, if we even make it.

It must be nice living in Vermont. the whole country is brown now.

In California, less than one third of millennials are white, and more than 60 percent are new minorities

That's a good idea. I plan to make my own business so that being a social outcast can't hurt me so much. The future is going to suck no matter who wins so I have no reason to invest in it. Luckily I know how to hide assets very well. No confiscation for me.

My gen x cousin runs a landscape business in the Midwest. They start laborers at $16 per hour. They can't find any locals (white boys) who want to work or are able to work without starring at their phone all day. They use h1b program to hire Jamaicans. Blacked by poor work ethic.

Minorities comprise more than half of the millennial populations in 10 states, including Texas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, and New Jersey. In 10 additional states, including New York, Illinois, Virginia, North and South Carolina, minorities comprise more than 40 percent of millennial residents.

They cannot find any white workers because they are a minority.

post-millennial generation—persons now under age 18. Whites comprise just over half (51.5 percent) of this generation.

>you got jobs guaranteed out of high school and college, with no school debt,
you have no understanding of gen x
but your housemates sound like assholes

My siblings can afford this. Their secret? Working the same union jobs older family members worked. They even have lots of retirement savings and are obsessed with the stock market investments.

Generational researchers usually identify millennials—people born between the years 1981 and 2000—as the most educated, most diverse generation to date. And they’re right. Over a third of millennials hold at least a bachelor’s degree, and 43 percent of millennials identify with one or more minority group.

>I can't afford petrol or insurance for even a moped you privileged shit.
Spends all his money on weed, shitty tattoos and Starbucks.
Why don't you try to restart that Occupy Wall Street shit again or join a drum circle and go on tour with David Hogg and that Spic?
You know, since you obviously have no future in the workforce.

Sounds like you’re just a bitter faggot.

Millennials Are Increasingly Non-White, Foreign-Born, and Bilingual

i live in a community of 68.2% white. of that i would say 2/3 are self hating cucks. everyday i see on local news of the latest "diveristy program". spend a little time in the downtown or campus area for a hour and feel nothing but disgust for the people you live around just from listening to conversations they have.

Los Angeles County, for example, 76.4 percent of millennials are minorities, 31.6 percent are foreign born, and 59.7 percent speak a language other than English at home.

The sooner you start a business the better. Interest rates on loans are only going to go up, but the banks have been practically giving away money for business loans up until recently.
Having a bachelor's degree doesn't mean shit if you don't a) retain any of the knowledge and b) get it in a field of study that is worthless, like business admin or any art degree ever.

don't be trying to paint genx with the same brush as boomers niggerface

But remember: mass immigration was not wanted by the richs to lower the cost of labor. This is a fake news.

Boomer here.

It's not that we ruined the world, it's just that your generation is a bunch of pussies.

Unlike their parents' generation, millennials are ushering in an age when minorities will lead the U.S. population.

you're living in a gilded fantasy world of pristine victimhood if you actually believe this word vomit you typed

Lots of them fell for the big city meme and moved out to an unaffordable diversity land.

America has, of course, always been a melting pot. But young people between 18 and 34 are the most racially diverse generation in U.S. history

Greatest generation here, boomers were our biggest mistakes.

Hispanic and Asian immigrants, who have come to the U.S. in large numbers over the past half-century, and their children have contributed to that spike in diversity. The Census Bureau projects that the U.S. will become a majority-minority nation by 2043. Pro tip it already is.

For comparison's sake, baby boomers are 72 percent white, and Generation X is 61 percent white.

The funny thing is boomer's really haven't done shit to damage society. It's a small group of ultra wealthy power mongers. When millennials blame boomers for their shortcomings it only strengthens the stereotype that millennials are whiny little babies. Imagine having to fight in vietnam, the korean war, or either WW. Nobody was given a choice back then. You were sent to fucking die rather you liked it or not. I have infinite respect for past generations just for having to go through this.

boomer here
i'm a big fat retard lol

Can we blame the explosion of red neck comedy in early 2000s for the impression that rurals are dumb and hateful?

My generation (1923) is 80% white.

Good idea about interest rates. I plan to start within the next 2 years. I'm gonna be downright psychotic and manipulative on people who are hostile towards me or my interests. I don't care how I look to others because I have zero social status in this society.

The youngest members of the greatest generation would be 94 right now. Points to you for being still able to see the computer screen.

i agree with your message overall, but your delivery is absolutely pure shite