What age did you find out Evangelion was overrated shit?

What age did you find out Evangelion was overrated shit?

The problem is that eva is not overrated, It deserves all the praise it gets. No wonder people still talk about it nowadays.

Even to say it´s trash or a masterpiece, that´s how influential this show is.

When I found out after all these years the only conversation left for this shit was who is better the red head slut or the blue hair bitch

Appreciation for Eva is actually like a reverse bell-curve: starts out high, dips a few years in, then shoots right back up after watching more and more anime.

/thread

Pretty much.

I don't know yet. It probably won't ever happen. Maybe when I'm old and senile and revert back to the mentality of a preteen.

I think it's interesting to watch as a deconstruction of teenage youth.

As a stand-alone anime it feels pretentious.

>over twenty years
>discussion begins to dwindle
Wow who would've thought

How old are you OP?

when I discovered the cheap thrill of anonymous people responding to me over my overtly negative and pointless posts

20, when I watched it with for the first time with a clear adult mind. It's good, but overrated by a group of faggots, and by people who don't watch much other anime.

Lmao there are tons of classic literature and classic films that are still being discussed to this day that isn't "would you fuck x or y?" And those are much older than fucking twenty mate. Shows how shit your chosen medium is eh?

I didn't realize we stopped having daily threads about it.

>Lmao
I think it's time for you to go.

lmao you got btfo'd so hard you have to latch on to my chosen acronyms just to have the last word. lmao nice try mate, lmao.

>LMAO
Ignoring that, why are you bringing up things that aren't Sup Forums or even Sup Forums?

because homeboy thought that you can't have sensible discussions over shit that's 20 years old

There's a very big difference between things like Shakespeare and Citizen Kane and something like Evangelion.

Plus, there's typically at least one good thread once or twice a week.

I grew out of thinking that though.