There any reason boruto doesn't have byakugan? Meanwhile there was a short with his sister having them...

There any reason boruto doesn't have byakugan? Meanwhile there was a short with his sister having them. What the fuck were they thinking it would have been cool to see that fighting style on him

Didn't kishi say he forgot to give both kids byakugan eyes and when he realized he fucked up it was already too late to fix?

Because Boruto needs some decent eyehax against the Otsutsuki.

Because whoever stole his mom's tits also stole his eyes

>Because whoever stole his mom's tits also stole his eyes
See I made a thread about Hinata being flat chested now but it got deleted. Shouldn't they have grown since she had kids?

poor Hinata, her husband is always busy.. i wonder how she handle the lack of sex in their marriage?

jougan is a better byakugan so there's no point in having jobber eyes that are no longer useful.
It's like going back to sharingan over rinnegan and EMS

gangbang with 20 naruto clones

Nah there's no way that clever cunt forgot. He just wanted his son to look like nardo as much as possible. Now he retconned byakugan users into not having those pupiless eyes and he gave bort a new eye

They did actually. Pic related kishis final drawings

My guess is the toned them down so people wouldn't fap to her in the anime like sei's mum who became a thing of her own

KIshi wanted Boruto to look like Naruto as much as possible, not like some Hyuga hybrid with pupil-less eyes.

Taking off Hinata's boobs is something truly unforgivable, they must burn in hell for that.

Why past thread got 404? Are mods Sumirefags?

>Sumirefags
What's that?

>Now he retconned byakugan users into not having those pupiless eyes

They look the same as always.

I think he was talking about Himawari being able to use the Byakugan despite not having the default lavender eyes.

No just too many shitposter.

There was barely any shit posting on them. I was actually having a nice discussion on 2 of those threads.

Her tits are hidden depending on the outfit. I think what other user said is right. They don't wanna draw a big titty hinata as a mom

I thought Naruto's grandfather's grandson had a version of the Byakugan. His eye was glowing n shit and he could see Chakra

That's not a retcon, that was just your headcanon.

Jesus Christ she must do some spacetime sealing to hide those things normally.

She has 3 fucking layers on in boruto. It's infuriating. Feels like im being mocked

user you wouldn't want people thinking your mom's a thot

>back free outfit

SP must be some big The Last fan for even giving Sumire a similiar outfit as Hinata.

Wait a minute did toneri literally change her outfit while she was knocked out

Rip off

If the Ootsusukis invade the Naruto dimension, how likely are they to descend into civil war Lord of the Flies-like savagery assuming the invasion goes south?

Depends how many space aliens there

Boruto actually does fight using gentle fist.

I do not think whole legions of Ootsusuki will invade Earth. Probably about at most, 10 high ranked, highly trained Ootsusuki will invade

what is her punishment like?

Not confirmed that was gentle fist

I'd say decent chance. There can't be too many of em I mean how many super beings are there.

Her other outfit also doesn't contain them

To tie those things down she'd need more than layers. Probably has some kinda reaper death seal on them. Someone died to hide those titties.

For Naruto, she gives him a paizuri but before he blows his load she presses the tenketsu in his groin to prevent him from cumming for hours. For Boruto, she probably gets teary-eyed and sobs about how Neji has to watch him make trouble from heaven.

Toneri kidnapped Hanabi, removed her eyes, and still tucked her in bed. He's maximum autismo.

Makes you wonder why they brought him back

I want him to appear properly and try very unsuccessfully to hit on Hinata.

White eyes are creepy. Not a desirable trait for a Lowest Common Denominator Shonen MC.

Boruto should've looked like this.

>y,you can take my body but not my heart!

No, more like
>So, your husband's working long hours, eh? Must be lonely
>A little, but my heart is warmed knowing he's doing everything he can to support the village and I do everything I can to support him

>she said that while riding his cock

Just a reminder that Sakura is a DAMN ASS HOE

Nah. Hinata would never go for moonkebab.

her heart said no, but she can't stop her hips

Toneri, stop posting.

According to those last draws made by Kishi, she's near Tsunade's size

Name a better arc.

Why did the fact that Naruto knows Mitsuki is Orochimarus son and is taking care of him from afar get swept under the rug. That's kind of a big deal isn't it. Did Orochimaru tell Naruto that he made Mitsuki to be bffs with Boruto?

He makes Boruto wear anal beadings

The way that Naruto and Orochimaru talked about him makes me think that they are brewing their own master keikaku.

Yeah that seems to be the case.

>y-you can take my body but not my heart!

dam hinata is a strong woman

>46 Naruto clones
FTFY

Another thing that I never understood. During the 5 kage summit in konoha Naruto states that the Nue and Shin Uchiha were similar because they both came from alternate dimensions. Uhhhhh didn't orochimaru just make Shin Uchiha in a lab?

There's a whole ayy clan somewhere, they could easily have tons of ayys. Although, the higher ups would be the real threats.

Edge

>Naruto's son with Sasuke

I don’t know if I’d want Bort looking even more chuuni than what he will in the future

Blonde hair and blue eyes looks way more protagonist-like and heroic than that. It makes perfect sense why they gave him Naruto's colouring instead of that.

>came from alternate dimensions
Did it really say that? The minor Shins were the ones made in a lab. Shin Sr. came from who knows where. Probably some ayy variant.

Just checked Naruto say something like "the materials left behind by shinn uchia and danzo is the description of a parallel universe.

IDK. Most of the lower ranking and some of higher-ranking Ootsusukis seem to be okay fighters, if Momoshiki, Kinshiki, and Kaguya are any indication. The former two were only a threat due to the fact that Naruto and Sasuke were out of shape and chakra at the time they fought them, and Kayuga seemed to have no combat training at all as she was a princess her whole life. Judging by Kaguya and Kinshiki, there is actually a separation between the leadership and warrior positions withing the Ootsusuki clan, so a team of Ootsusuki mercs/Black Ops are probably going to come to Earth to drain its chakra. Maybe that hypothetical mercenary team will contain other alien species

>Gentle fist
What is that, some sort of way to confirm he is a faggot?

>due to the fact that Naruto and Sasuke were out of shape and chakra at the time they fought them,
I disagree. Sasuke didn't lose his tomoes in his rinnegan like in gaiden and Naruto's performance tells me he got into shape real quick. On the other hand, they were kinda nerfed in abilities and intelligence.
>so a team of Ootsusuki mercs/Black Ops are probably going to come to Earth to drain its chakra.
When they get taken out, will bort and co go to the otsutsuki's homeworld to fight their leader?

t. mod

Himawari is litterally female kid Naruto with purple hair so that excuse doesnt fly. Also in team Konohamaru art Kishi has Boruto with Byakugan anyway.

Forest of Death

That arc was okay tho

Teen Boruto already comes off as an anti hero/anti heroic. Giving him even black hair gives him too much edge, so much that hes basically Sasuke with whiskers.

Just realized shes wearing 2 shirts and a fucking jacket, no wonder her tits are gone.

Ironic how the k11 female with the biggest tits/best body covers it up. Why couldnt she dress like a slut like Ino or Anko. Fuck me.

Honestly, in okay with him not getting Byakugan. He can't have the best of both clans. It's better like that if we want him to find his own way.

Except he doesnt get shit from Uzumaki clan anyway so what are talking about?

Anyway he already has an unknown eye which is probably gonna be broken with byakugan abilities anyway. So this thread is pointless

Hinata cucks must gas themselves.

Do Naruto and Hinata even have chemistry?

Himawari is not the protagonist.

Kishi wanted Boruto to look like Naruto. It's as simple as that.

>tfw waifud hinata because didn't expect her to win

Fix'd

>that shroom comic

both are made by the same channel desu.

Yes there was a very cute scene a couple episodes ago between them and a sleeping boruto.

that looks more like an alternate sasuke son than naruto btw sarada lowkey is naruto's daughter.

>Why couldnt she dress like a slut like Ino or Anko
Because Hinata is a traditional waifu.

Are you retarded or cant read? Himwari has byakugan and still looks like Naruto.

Point is the kids could/have byakugan and still look like Naruto. Its just that Boruto has a different eye now but it still has byakugan powers. Yes Kishi wanted to look like Naruto and still give him Byakuan in his cover art pic related.

Thats not the point, the Boruto looking more like Naruto so he doesnt have byakugan/dojustu shit is moot at this point since he does have a dojustu and 2 Kishi gave him Byakugan when he drew team Konohamaru for volume 1 of the Boruto manga. You dont need pupil less white eyes to have Byakugan anymore.

Why did Nagato use the six paths of pain when he was more broken by himself?

Or to be more precise, Naruto is Sarada’s daddy

Best taste!

If Bort and co. survive at the end from the Ootsusuki and whatever they are trying to stop, then most likely.

My bad, when I thought of Byakugan I was thinking of the no pupil version instead of the on-off switch Byakugan the hybrids have.

why is hanabi still single?

>they were kinda nerfed in abilities and intelligence
Huh?

Forgot about this 2 honesltly, hybrids change the game with dojustu. Everyone the kids were fucked since they had blues but tunrs out they both have dojustu and still have the nice looking blue eyes while still looking like Naruto

Recton? Maybe but look like Kishi had his cake and at it 2 i guess.

Because she cannot marry her nephew.

Is that Hinata or is my lack of watching Naruto/Boruto killing my ability to find out the sauce of this picture without going to /h/?