Name me a relationship more unhealthy than this shit, depressing as fuck

Name me a relationship more unhealthy than this shit, depressing as fuck

Your relationship with your family.

jesus christ user have some mercy

What's unhealthy about this?

The blonde hair girl kidnapped the loli.

Then why is she willingly kissing her

>Name me a relationship more unhealthy than this shit,
that one manga about the bug girl and asshole mc

We just don't know. The loli probably had a shitty mother or something or maybe she's been stockholm'd, or both.

bug deserved better

Usagi Drop after timeskip.

Yooo

kadokawa and tatsuki

The author of that manga seems to love unhealthy relationships for some reason, I will never forgive him for this one either.

Not anime but this probably counts.

>him

done

Nah, he got out.

Why is it unhealthy?

I see you have problems, user

REKT

Codependency is a hell of a drug.

Didn't she consent though?

/thread

They are cute together, one of my all-time OTPs, but their relationship is not a very healthy one.

Most people's. Shallow relationships are existentially demeaning, and most people's relationships are shallow.

Kek. I wasn't even thinking of this. This bitch helped to ruin the entire show.

The main characters are not only brother and sister, but Koshiro is 27 while Nanoka is about 15 at the start, though they never really address the age gap part

I might be biased because this is one of my favorite romance series, but other than them coming in terms with the whole brother/sister thing they didn't seem too harmful to each other.

I didn't like them fucking because it came out of fucking nowhere.
They had agreed to have a more platonic realtionship and suddenly the guys says "wanna fuck?" and they do it.

I'd like to get in

What is a "healthy relationship" anyways? How is it different from an "unhealthy" one?

Forgive me for posting yaoishit but this is basically rape the manga. Not even in a hot fantasy kind of way, you are supposed to feel bad for the rapist because he can't get the guy he's fucking to love him. It's pretty fucked up

Thanks for reminding me about this.

It is the same author? No wonder it was so unsatisfying in the end.

Why does yaoi tend to be so much more smutty than any other type of romance genre?

Women love smut with plot, and there's more passion and fire in men

I am kind of interested now.

The old girl killed people and is fucking obsessed with the loli, she also has her trapped in her apartment and never let her go despite knowing that her brother is looking for her.

told

I hope you're ok with lots of NTR. She's actually being fucked by another man while saying that in the panel.

That was mean.

The relationship with Saeki was worse, user.

Natsu no Zenjitsu fucking hurt to read. I'm pretty sure I actually yelled at my computer monitor while reading it, once or twice. I can't even tell if Aoki getting with Hanabi makes any of it okay

>Boys can't keep it in their pants, or if they can, have a lower tolerance policy than girls in fiction
>1 hot guy and another hot guy

Not much to it. Even the fluffier works have at least one sex scene stuffed in there somewhere.

Fuck Cheerios

Is this show worth watching?

How is that not a win?

Where is Punpun and Aiko? Literally the definition of an unhealthy relationship.

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>162715730
Sankarea
Necrophilia is unhygienic as fuck