These three men are civilizations last hope, how do we survive

These three men are civilizations last hope, how do we survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XI5frPV58tY
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great intellectuals you have there, burgers.

Not really huh.
One's a token chosen to be a Paper role model.
One is a mediocre anthropologist who pushes a magical version of the evolution hypothesis.
Another is a failed engineer and comic LARPing as a scientist.
IF you think about it, how sad that with half of the world's wealth, this is how low (((they))) had to go to get their science propaganda.

Swing them from a rope to set an example for the people that survive.

fuck all 3 of them.
they don't do science, the push agendas, be they universities', leftist's or both.

If i had 2 bullets and was in a room with those 3 fucks, i would shoot myself twice.

>hese three men are civilizations last hope, how do we survive.

the reverence fedorafags hold for those three imbeciles should tell you all you need to know about fedorafagging.

>If i had 2 bullets and was in a room with those 3 fucks,

I'd just put the gun in my back pocket and beat all three to death

By killing all these 3 propagandists, One Nikola Tesla in exchange for this 3 idiots

3 "idea" men and Bill Nye quit engineering...couldn't hack solving problems for a living.

These are not "civilization" people because they're not "infrastructure" oriented.

the fucking state of Sup Forums, hating because it's so hot right now.
the nigga is a good nigga, he is a museum director and that's alright.
followed by a scientist and a red turd apparently.

they are certainly fucking smart

bill nye is even less of an academic than tyson

yucky yucky, fake and fraudy

The only "leftist" science man who may understand civilization is Elon Musk.

He created a solar/battery power station in like 30-60 days in a remote part of Australia.

That's some good white man logistics shit.

My sex junk is so oh,oh,oh,oh.....webm

Then we are truly doomed because these fools are so oh oh oh degenerate.

Not a damn person really knows what the civil language is going on so nothing

You are dangerously fucking stupid if these three establishment shills are what you consider "the last hope for mankind".
Fuck Scientism and fuck you cult-like followers of establishment science.

agree

Only thing cool about Bill Nye are those mentat eyebrows.

None of them, maybe black boi though he's good at getting into people heads.

Didn't Dawkins come with all the meme thing?

Looks like the walls of a certain comet pizzeria

While the name was coined by him ontological symbolism goes back to the greeks.

3 complete tools of the Jews. Successors of Sagan, Roddenberry and all the other tools that preceded them.

Love Dawkins. He even helped me find Christ by being such a faggot about it.

Where was he hiding?

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

In plain sight, He was always there just like all those borderline retarded tv preachers said.

an idiot, a charlatan and a fraud.

... jesus christ.

Hope you're right, mate, even if I will go to Hell for not believing, but honestly, I think death will just be like before we were conceived. Nothing.

this has to be I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE group banner on facebook

Nothing wrong with black science guy. I've seen an episode of 'Cosmos' and 't was pretty comfy

The "FUCKING" makes it really cool and rebellious-

>nigger
>liar
>fraud
>last hope
>ohfug.jpg

Also, OPs a nigger.

GIVE IT UP FOR DJ SEAHORSE

From left to right
>a dumb nigger celebrity who's the poster boy for AA
>a genetics that is skeptical enough to disprove God but denies race existing
>a former actor turned Monsanto whore
These people are a bigger threat to science than Christians ever were

not a single source given

>>a genetics that is skeptical enough to disprove God but denies race existing
>denies race existing
i thought it was just the opposite

"Evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins discusses genetic variation across human races in his book The Ancestor's Tale.[4] In the chapter The Grasshopper's Tale, he characterizes the genetic variation between races as a very small fraction of the total human genetic variation. He goes on to disagree with Lewontin's conclusions about taxonomy, writing, "However small the racial partition of the total variation may be, if such racial characteristics as there are highly correlate with other racial characteristics, they are by definition informative, and therefore of taxonomic significance."[4] Neven Sesardic has argued that, unbeknownst to Edwards, Jeffry B. Mitton already made the same argument about Lewontin's claim in two articles published in The American Naturalist in the late 1970s"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy

don't you know that mixing ice cream flavors is cool therefore white girl fucking a nigger is okay #lmao #yolo #nerd

are they in some kind of glory hole place?

Dawkins books on evolution are amazing everything he does is cancer

I don’t get all the hate for Tyson, Nye needs to hang, and Dawkins isn’t even ours

>they dont do science
You do know that richard dawkins is one of the most important evolutionary biologists of all time and even coined the term meme right? KYS for being so ignorant

because hes a fucking idiot

I have a bachelors in engineering and even I know shit like this

>what are autorotations

dunning kruger much sweety?

These three men may have a lot of brain power but they don't advocate for anything that is positive.

>These three men may have a lot of brain power but they don't advocate for anything that is positive.
see

he's also a nigger

this. also, nothing they talk about is interesting if you have an iq over 90

which of the three has the highest IQ?

Science!™

All 3 are atheists too...Hmmmm..

SCIENCE

HMMMMMM....

I’m well aware of his reddit tier twitter observations but the hate for him on here is voyeuristic and obsessive. you don’t have to like him but that doesn’t mean he is pushing an agenda. and your bachelors degree clearly doesn’t mean shit seeing as how you never actually responded to

those are valid criticisms. If you want to dismiss them by calling them "reddit tier" then don't act like you have a leg to stand on if your post is ignored.

>Dawkins

He has a long career as an evolutionary biologist. The Science guy is nothing more than a mechanical engineer larping. And the black guy is an astrophysics who has contributed absolutely nothing to his field.

is this supposed to be a joke?

For those who dont know a helicopter with an engine failure can still land safely.
You even have to perform that task in flying school.
You turn the blades so the wind accelarates them while you fall, when you come closer to the ground you turn the blades back so now they slow your fall using the enertia they gained while falling.

it’s not dismissal, it’s agreement, white knight. that doesn’t change the fact that the user I’m talking to is a pseud

These men contribute the sum total of about nothing to science.

They did save Earth in that SG-1 episode

>An affirmative action graduate, a pseudo intellectual (((philosopher))) and a mechanical engineer/comedian larping as a scientist.

We are fucked if that is the best humanity can offer.

lol what a fucking hack liar

He's not really a "mechanical engineer". He only has a BSc.

This.

All three are faggots, preaching their godless theoretical bullshit as facts.

QM bs

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc

Electricity Eric Dollard

youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw

Gravity & Black Holes

youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q

Gubbermint spends more on hypothetical space biology than mushrooms

youtube.com/watch?v=XI5frPV58tY

TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

GLOBAL HOAXING

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ

youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws

takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm

Http://www.ae911truth.org/

A faggot a nig nog and a diaper wearer?

Then we R fucked.

We don't they are all tools.

Fucking end me

>how do we survive.
survive what? get specific tyrome. record breaking solar flare that knocks out power grids and satellites across half the planet? those 3 men arent enough meat to feed a household for more than maybe a month

black whole? i dont think they will make a difference

a global pandemic? pretty sure none of them know enough about pharmaceutical biochemistry to make any contribution besides being a guinea pig

economic meltdown? refer to record breaking solar flare

I didn't think I'd ever look down on any of them, but alas. Tyson's an idiot who doesn't know what atheism is, Dawkins is an idiot who doesn't know why his own people want out of the EU, and Nye is an idiot who thinks there's no such thing as biological sex.

There's no one left to look up to anymore. Even Peterson is a fucking gibbering moron re: theism. I guess I'm finally self-actualized. Yay.

>not realizing cherub bodies function as lifting bodies

>two fake scientists and a meme guy with brain damage

What has Neil Degrasse Tyson actually accomplished in his career?

kek. The only real scientist, Dawkins (in the middle), looks REALLY uncomfortable.

Degrade real science into superstition and help bring upon the dark age befalling us as we speak.

Denying the existence of race is not science, he is a superstitionist as well.

Can you elaborate?

Hitchens was better than all of them.

>Black science man strikes again.

We don't.

Nye has a mechanical engineering degree, that's how much of a "scientist" he is.

when did he deny the existence of race? why would he be a "superstitionist"? Please elaborate.

Please don't tell Nye/My Sex Junk man the things Dawkins has said about islam.