Jewish propaganda wants people to believe that we participated in Holocaust...

>Jewish propaganda wants people to believe that we participated in Holocaust, and were more eager to kill the Jews than Nazis themselves
>Nazi propaganda wants people to believe that we murdered gorillions of Germans in Poland, forcing Hitler to declare war on us

Are we the real bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0
youtube.com/watch?v=ky3rDhH4h4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No
Jews would kill their own to save themselves and blame it on you:
youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0

Judging by our enemies (Germany, Ukraine, Israel, Russia) I wouldn't say so, but unfortunately in this world good rarely prevails over evil.

I thought were joos the ones that incite the persecution of white arian germans. Thats why our savior enter the game.

But what about gazillions of those poor Germans that we murdered with cold blood?!

Nazis claim that "Poles massacred the ethnic Germans", and this is why undle Adolf had to step in and start the war. This is what justifies his invastion and millions of deaths he caused, in their opinion.

Yes you are. You exterminated 6 million Jews as well as killed millions of German expellees and stole their land.

whats the point of passing that law anyhow? is it that of a deal in poland?

At last, I truly see.

damn.
I guess hitler just decided to attack and invade poland and start WW2 for the only reason of making more death camps in poland
At last i finally see the truth thanks Israel!

>This is all comes to light, since you all denied Immigrants

Really ruffles my almonds

Wow what a coincidence that the single solitary country on the planet taking a stand for its sovereignty is now a country of NAZIS

What a coincidence indeed

Stay strong Poland

+1

>whats the point of passing that law anyhow? is it that of a deal in poland?

We are trying to hide our evil deeds.
We are trying to hide the truth - the truth that, in fact, WE were the masterminds behind the Holocaust

WE forced the Hitler to start the war by killing poor, innocent Germans. WE were handing the Jews out to Germans, letting them doing the dirty work for us - ethnically cleansing our homeland from the Jewish menace.

But no longer. Soon, the entire world will know all about the atrocities we comitted.

youtube.com/watch?v=ky3rDhH4h4o

Are you allowed to post this

You are. You were the same as the Ukrainians. The only peoples who truly resisted the Nazis were the British, Russians, Serbs and Greeks. Even the French were Nazi collaborators.

Fucking pigeons man.

fpbp
fuck off proxy shill

Oh yeaaaah, i forgot about all those incendiary bombs you dropped on Dresen, Hamburg, London but the best was your Jap killing nukes over in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. BTW why are you all responsible for earthquakes too? Aren't wars enough for you guys?

The truth can no longer be hidden. Watch the movie in to learn all about how cunning Polacks inspired Hitler to start the Holocaust.

>We loved Jews! We were victims as well!
>Every Pole posts anti Semitic stuff on Sup Forums

Make your minds up

Fuck you fucking polak.

Yes, yes you are now bend over and take the kosher dick already you fucking pole.

Only now, Poles start showing the ugly face that was always there - the face of a Jewish-hating fanatic who would throw a baby into the oven. While some people say that Jews lived in Poland peacefully for hundreds of years, while other countries in Europe persecuted and outcasted the Jews - trust me, it's all a facade

In fact, Poles FORCED the Jews to stay in Poland. Poles FORCED the Jews to take kare of the kingdom's financial affairs, which happened to be, in fact, a slavery. Yes, for hundreds of years, Poles enslaved the Jews against their will, constantly prosecuting them, and burning them in barns for sport.

Niezłe podwójne cyfry Adrian.

spierdalaj, ja sie nazywam Adrian

Adrian sradrian XDD

How many threads do we need about this subject? Every fucking day, same thread, same people posting same pictures. Fucking bots all of you.

>of course the poles were killing jews
>the jews were communist
stay strong Poles and keep fighting the kikes

>Communists call us Nazis
>Nazis call us Communists
>Jews call us both
Fuck them all sideways.

Wrongful Jewish lies and slander is what you get for being delusional over the Jewish Influence. This goes out to anyone who thinks Jews care about the truth and others.

>One of a few EU countries where majority of the government is right wing

the eternal polish butthurt is so funny to watch
WWII ended 70 years ago,
world moved on 50 years ago,
no matter how loud you cry NO ONE CARE

always a fucking victim,
but you never draw any conclusions from your own past,
and this is extra funny,
cause you act exactly like Jews.
Jews you hate so much,
but have so much in common,
unfortunately you're to stupid to realise this, so repression is the only thing left in your limited minds.
The eternal Pollack btfo.

I don't honestly care if Poland did or didn't do it.

right now all I care about it co-operation over this division, we've all got the (((European Union))) to deal with thus I do not care about what people who are no longer alive did

>WWII ended 70 years ago
>Schlomo still going on about how he got gassed 17 times
thanks for proving our point Schimon Blazkowitz