The Irony of Sup Forums

You guys hate on multiculturalism and diversity, yet this is probably one of the best places for diverse opinions to thrive from people of different nationalities.

yet almost uniformly all those people want to live in peace within their own ethnic states and actually remain diverse, rather than morphing everyone together in to the future golem servants (((they))) push us to become

/thread

Wtf I hate pol now

Wtf I love multiculturalism now

This place has a homogenous culture of supporting ethnically focused nationalism. I.e you’re an ok guy but stay in your own land. So nice try I guess

Well, I hate multiculturalism, not other nationalities. I have no problem with them if they stay in their own countries.

Yeah, because not accepting mass immigration and erosion of national identities equals total hostility to everyone different than you

Right? That's how liberal retards think.

We come here of our own accord, diversity here isn’t being shoved down our throats

Coming here doesnt mean some lazy nigga is living on your taxes.
Spot the difference, fag

Everybody lives separately, and while we may converse online, it’s a completely different story when you’re having to live next to niggers and wetbacks

Yeah because globalism is affecting us all, make sure sense that people from different countries would be pissed at

fpbp

>Racemixing is BAD
>except if it is White/Asian

We don't hate different groups you asshat. We wish to remain distinct and not be assimilated into the Borg SJW collective.

There's not going to be any international meetings on Sup Forums if everyone is Muttified into a tide of brown

Racemixing is bad

Most pol posters are anglosphere/west european or russian.

truth

Being with a coal burning degenerate white whore that will cheat on you and reward you with stealing half your stuff, aborting your kid, or giving birth to a dumber more belligerent version of you that has a 50% chance to be a prostitute, I think that is is more bad.

Depending on the woman, Asians are often better than white girls at everything that matters.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is satire

Wtf, I love niggers now

Wtf I love importing Paki rapists now

so wanting people be in their own countries and not wanting them to be in other countries with incompatible cultures is not what we argue for ?

Diversity between wh europeans is more than enough

Would you want to live in a room full of us?

Didn't think so.

Diversity and multiculturalism is two different concepts senpai.

>Asians are often better than white girls at everything that matters.
Good for asian boys

Diversity of thought mainly comes from white people. Most non-whites have the same line of thinking: reparations, free shit, gun control, limit free shit, and take no responsibility for one's own actions but instead blame the white man.

*limit free speech

true

Imagine having australian/canadian shitposters living next to you irl, would kms probably

>all of you have the same opinion
>all of you have diverse opinions
Can you be any more retarded?

I would laugh all day long