youtu.be/Rgk0WBpiQWI
>BOTUS cant wait to read 3/1/18
youtu.be/w66AMGciLkU
>Marlon Bundo reads his book to fren 2/28/18
youtu.be/w1osOjW_INc
>This Week @State 3/2/18
youtu.be/kmfwE9aPMCQ
>WH Opioids Videos 3/2/18:
youtu.be/so5BNX2e1CA (US Gen Surg Adams)
youtu.be/LYcQ6mF1dZc (Eric Bolling)
youtu.be/2MP2TIqbdV0 (Fire Chief Goonan)
>Pres Trump announces tariffs 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441953-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wrz5g
counterpunch.org/2013/06/06/the-lautenberg-amendment/
archive.is/JoI5z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Jews are so mad
This is great

>INCOMING BLUE WAVE-

>I won't rule out direct talks with Kim Jong Un, I just won't. As far as the risk of dealing with a madman is concerned, that's his problem, not mine.
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

About 25% of the reviews mention trump
75% of the reviews mention the NRA and gun control

>these same liberals think they could beat the right in a Civil War

poker face game weak on that one.

AJ BTFO BY TRUE CONSERVATIVES
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, please do. I beg of you, Pencil Neck. This is your time! SHINE!

Why are they mad? Some dad or husband or something gets revenge for his family by using guns?
Where was the outrage over the Taken movies? Because Bruce Willis is a Trump supporter and Liam Neeson is an anti gun faggot that makes his whole living on using fake prop guns but still thinks they're awful killing machines of mass destruction?

RAISE TARIFFS ON FOREIGN FRUIT

BOLSTER THE DOMESTIC TURNIP INDUSTRY

STOP BUYING CHILEAN PRODUCE AND WE'LL BRING BACK JOBS

Why does Bruce Willis talk like a nigger in the commercials?

Remember how that one user from earlier was crying about Trump's typos in his tweets?

Well well, look at here, a tweet that Trump liked in September 2017...

MAGA

>Schiff
>fan base
NANI?!

>POZZED
That's obviously a troll lel

I need a good happening, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms

>when your jew blood forces you to punch to the right

>The idea for the homeless housing program originated in January 2016. State Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de León (D-Los Angeles) proposed a $2-billion bond to finance new and rehabilitated housing for mentally ill people living on the streets.

>Money to repay the loan would come from revenue generated by Proposition 63, a 1% income tax surcharge on millionaires passed in 2004 that funds mental health services. De León and other supporters argued building housing for chronically homeless people with mental illness met the intent of the 2004 initiative. Gov. Jerry Brown signed a pair of bills authorizing the bond in summer 2016.

>But litigation stalled the effort. Mary Ann Bernard, an attorney from Sacramento, said the proposal is illegal. The California Constitution typically requires voter approval for all bond measures, and Proposition 63 didn't specify financing housing construction as one of the ways money could be spent.

Kevin (50% of my family is illegal) DeLeon's homeless project is being used for violating the California Constitution.

This also means that Trump from time to time checks his comments at Twitter..

>I'm madman now.

They’re using this movie as an opportunity to signal against DRUMPF and guns, most of the reviews are openly anti white

Movement!

kek

Blimpf BTFO

in the end we won the war through capitalism

how can people that are so good at business be so gullible?

>identity politics infecting army.
are you ready for your military's death blow?

>24 hours since last tweet
>cucking on gun control
>praising chinese authoritarianism
>white house staff resigning every week

he is actually losing it
how was the PA-18 congressional race?

i only wish i could be so successful that i could make something as simple as liking a tweet one of the most /comfy/ smugs ever seen

(((The Reagan Battalion)))

get ready to deploy or gtfo my corps

Of course he does
Also they browse /ptg/

I wonder why the increasing gap between critic and audience scores doesn't garner more attention. They gave ghostbusters, that bill nye show, and big mouth great ratings ffs.

>not started basic
it's not going to finish

>death blow
you mean sending trannies into afghanistan to dead?

Remember how much they loved the gun violence in Django lmao

Thats all they do is steal,cheat ,and cut ahead of citizens. yet the Left loves their illegal slaves

spencer rally on monday

>signs up
So do thousands upon thousands of other mentally deranged individuals that get rejected from entering service.

hey want happened in that PA race>>?

>DACA’s future rests with Congress, courts

>Stephen W. Yale-Loehr, a Cornell University law professor, said the Supreme Court’s refusal to intervene “throws the DACA program back into Congress’ lap.”
>Congress must pass a spending bill by March 23 to keep the government running, giving Democrats a chance to condition support on a DACA bill. Democrats forced a partial shutdown in January with that goal in mind but relented after three days

archive.is/wrz5g

Infantry is irrelevant when you have the world's largest nuclear arsenal and endless amount of bombs/armor to throw at the enemy.
They didn't even set foot in e.g. Yugo and still got what they wanted.

Just when I thought I couldn't love him more

Pitch Black was the best Riddick movie by miles. It went from some scifi thriller with strange ayyy lmaos to some gay franchise about some Nazis who needed to be defeated or something. But Vin Diesel is a good guy all around desu. He helps personally fund shit like his vidya games so he didn't have to sell out and let the Jews have Intellectual control over them.

This film is disliked for the wrong reasons. Eli is literally on the side of the critics here, but the critics are too dumb to go through Eli's onion layered satire.

So are we going to get word out that the Base should see the film en masse before it exits theaters?

YES! INFOWHORES BTFO

sued

Lol they have no one......that the country wants

>There is a non-zero chance that Trump is lurking RIGHT NOW
>Also on the table: Is Trump really Gramps House??

>we keep giving homeless people free housing and food, so why are there more homeless all the time?

This guy's political career died so fucking hard he had to change continent from US to Europe.

Please take him fuckign back

Do you feel it?

>the face of (((true conservatives)))

>Filter 4 fags
>Half the thread disappears

>California Constitution.
the what now?

>suffers from bad timing
Yeah, bad goyim! Youre supposed to change your entire story to fit our agenda!

Tapper

Just like russia is winning the cold war by mongrelizing the US..

>entire critique of a fake action movie based on fantasy is from real life politics

Imagine getting a generous monthly stipend from Uncle Sucker, money stolen from Social Security accounts--paid into by Americans for decades--expecting to get a return on their investment when they retire, but the government has said immigrating Russian Jews were more important and deserved your money, so tough tittie.

Those covered by the Lautenberg Amendment are eligible for Special Cash Assistance and for Federal Public Assistance Programs including, but not limited to, Social Security, Medicaid, Food Stamps, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.

CRS statistics indicate that over 370,000 refugees were admitted from the Former Soviet Union in the first ten years of the Lautenberg Amendment. In October 2002 the Jewish Telegraphic Agency reported that “The Lautenberg Amendment allowed some 350,000 to 400,000 Jews from the former Soviet Union to gain entry into the United States without having to prove they were individually persecuted.” In 2010 the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society cited Eric Rubin, Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow stating that the amendment had resulted in almost 440,000 refugees from the former Soviet Union and other regions of the world.

counterpunch.org/2013/06/06/the-lautenberg-amendment/

>>Also on the table: Is Trump really Gramps House?

Is the movie actually good or should I just watch the original with Bronson?

How does progress make you feel, drumpfkins?

I like your thinking.Make american ,buy American

>‘Trump slump’ in gun sales continues despite control debate

>“The day after the election, it’s just like somebody turned a faucet off,” said David Dobransky, 67, who owns Dobransky Firearms, a small gun shop in North Canton, Ohio. Since then, sales there have been cut in half, and nothing the president or Congress have done or said following Florida shooting have improved business.
>In the past, gun massacres generally led to an uptick in sales as people worried about the government restricting access. But with Parkland, things are different.

>After the 2012 Sandy Hook school massacre, the store had a hard time keeping stock on shelves as fears arose that Obama would ban assault rifles through an executive order, Morosky said.
>“Generally, people are still comfortable with the government that’s intact right now,” Morosky said.

archive.is/JoI5z

What are the odds some of our OPs glow in the dark?

YASSSS

REDEMPTION ARC

When will they learn

>painting a target on your own back for the Almighty

Tap her? I hardly know her!

Fucking Sarsour really steams my beans.

Fucking a cosplaying trap in the bathroom just got easier

9/11

They always steal the publics money here.

Is Joe still a complete dick to Trump on his show or no?

Yeah I’m going to take my wife today or tomorrow, we have an amc gift certificate

Kinda

>America's response to Putin has been weak.
>Like Lori's forehead.

The jews hate it and audiences love it, what do you think

If only.

>I'll see you in the bathrooms, friend. Knock three times and say "the cow is in the barn".

>meanwhile at Gencon still binary bathrooms
God bless Indiana

The only thing good about his lectures is when he talk's to the (((press))), I can't watch the lecture cause the screeching makes it unintelligible

>Fucking Sarsour really steams my beans.

Funny how when you look at the founders of the Women's March, you find Islamists and Soros.

>No Trump tweets.

Guess I'll have to make do with Hillary tweets...

>we need to take action to contain some third rate regional power in a part of the world we shouldn’t be meddling in in the first place
wtf I love boomer neocon jews from the early oughts now