How can I shield my daughter from degeneracy? How can I ensure that she doesn't intermingle with negroes?

How can I shield my daughter from degeneracy? How can I ensure that she doesn't intermingle with negroes?

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
milk.xyz/articles/introducing-lactatia-the-8-year-old-drag-queen/
notallowedto.com/12-year-old-boy-praised-by-lgbts-for-dancing-seually-to-fight-homophobia/
independent.co.uk/life-style/drag-club-children-boy-founds-set-up-ten-year-old-desmond-napoles-haus-of-amazing-brooklyn-new-york-a8139956.html
news.vice.com/article/norway-is-taking-children-from-their-parents-and-sparking-an-outcry
youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE
faculty.chicagobooth.edu/emir.kamenica/documents/racialPreferences.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't. I hope she gets raped by a pack of immigrants.

Part 1: know who her friends are.
Part 2: don’t worry about race

Racist grandfathers tend to work pretty well.

>I wanna protect my daughter from degeneracy
>how the fuck does my racist ass push my fucked up ideals onto my precious offspring?

Buuddy, buddy, fuckin fix yourself dawg :/

I actually didn't say a word to my daughter...
One day she came home from school. "Daddy, I don't like black people".
I put my copy of Mein Kampf down. "Why do you say that, pumpkin!"
"There are only two black kids in my school, and they both are mean!"
"now, sweetie... most blacks are not mean, just a lot of them. And we never tell anyone we don't like black people. Say you don't like mean people instead!"
"Okay daddy!"
Then she went and told her mother. Hoooh-boy! Libtard wife went nuclear.

Not racist, experienced, knowing, Red pilled even.

Nothing you can do about it. Your daughter will have a 9 inch BBC in her pussy and breed mudbloods very soon

>how can I shield
A lot of preparation and communication.

show her beheading videos tell her this is what happens when you mess with blacks tell her you wont be able to protect her so she should stay away that should do the trick glad i could help

Sure, my point just being that you should let them do the dirty work. Less chance of backfiring. Less girls want to piss off grandpa at any stage than they do dad.

This seems like a good idea.

Female here. So you better fucking listen to me. Do not let her listen to popular hip/hop and don't let hang around people who do. Actively humiliate her if you ever do. Trust me, she will find out nogs are dangerous all on her own

Move to a white area, home school or private school, no tv, no social media, no degenerate music, wholesome lifestyle and activities with other whites.

by s=home schooling and living in a woods like varg, without any smarphones or internet degeneracy .

Or else she will become like pic related

The trap is right. Also, communicate with her. Most sluts i know didn't have a good dad.

What about jazz music?

Take her on a ride through the ghetto. Nothing scares people straight like a healthy dose of reality.

I could probably give a crackhead $10 to chimp out and jump on the hood of my car and stick his lips to the windshield.

Get her beat up but a black guy. Esp. when shess young.

Get her away from talmudvision, negro-filled sports (so yes, say bye bye to football), and movies. If she wants to consume media, go with non-degenerate ones like the ones in korea or something.

Also, when speaking of niggers, dont accidentally make them seem attractive or dominant. Being "violent" or "savage" or "assholes" are NOT insults, because they can accidentally be construed as dominant, masculine, and strong. Stupid crime stats will NOT work on women becayse they think emotionally, not logically.

Instead, use words like gross, creepy, unhygenic etc. Instead of calling their behaviours violent and savage, describe it as childish, tantrum-like, etc.

You have to be condescending towards niggers; women like winners over everything else. You have to make them like losers, emasculate them. Same way that asians are emasculated despite being higher IQ, income, more socially refined (save mainland chinese), more profesionally developed etc. Despite being just as short or w.e mexicans arent emasculated and white women go with them all the time (according to stats). Why? Because the whole "Violent savage asshole" thing actually helps men.

Send her to public school where there's a 60/40 split

Trust me on this.

>How can I shield my daughter from degeneracy? How can I ensure that she doesn't intermingle with negroes?
Move to a white state.
Homeschool her.

Depends on your area. If she grows up in a healthy stable household, I think you’ll have something going for your little girl. I know literally nothing about raising kids, so just my two cents

Neck yourself, you fucking memeflag kike.

You can't. I will rape your daughter, you faggot.

t. non-white

Underrated

The least racist people are the people without contact with niggers

fuck off abo no one wants you here

True. Going to a 60% Brown high school. Wakes you up.

Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them,
but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
and He bends you with His might
that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
so He loves also the bow that is stable.

Kill TV, give her some freedom but teach her. Be involved in her life. Be someone she has pleasant experiences with. Be strong and show her mother a good enough time that she wants a life like that.

Tell her not to do something and she'll do it. Say don't fuck niggers and she will. Instead teach her the value of intelligence and hard work. Don't have TV. Have activities in real like, like learning orchestra music and attending church or a country club. Give her regular social opportunities in good places where she has many chances to meet good white men.

Teach self respect, dignity, and throw redpills at the dining table on a daily basis.

You want them to have your thoughts instead? You entitled assholes just want to brainwash and recruit our kids. Burn in hell barren whale.

Marry her out to a chad when her first blood comes.

Slap a swastica on her arm. After she gets shunned by the rest of society she’ll have no choice but to date a redneck loser.

Lol. A country club. Ritchie rich over here. I went to church in a nice little white town. Moved to a city. It was disconcerting to say the least. Still managed to not be a racist xenophobic weirdo.

>How can I ensure that she doesn't intermingle with negroes?
Move to a white area. Link related. I've made every rental decision (and my mortgage decision) in the past 6 years based on racial demographics.
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

based

Probably best advice I could give is to be a dad that she would not want to disappoint by dating a nigger. Make it clear that you would be disappointed by such act.

Be the kind of man you aspire her to marry and give her attention so she doesn’t seem it else where. Don’t be too soft, firm and loving.

>put down copy of Mein Kampf

Please let this be real

No, I will NEVER fuck off. Stay mad, faggot!

I've half redpilled my 13 year old daughter.
I've explained the degradation of feminism, how children desperately need mothers, and why it's important for your children to look like you ( no race mixing ).
Due to feminist notions, she desperately wants to be an astrophysicist and she's extremely smart. But now she says when she marries and has kids she will either want to teach, or just stay home, because she knows her children will need her.
Still working on her, but she's getting there.

homeschool. no internet/iphone. no television. congratulations - your daughter is unkiked

>Shitskin refuses to leave white place
Sounds about right

1. Move to an area with low corrupting influence. No huge city. Must be Christian community ( peer pressure is important).
2. Take her to Church. Read the Bible to her and with her often. Try your best to instill in her moral values. Teach by personal example.
3. Teach her to dress modestly. Teach her how to cook, clean and that it's important for her marriage to obey her husband.
4 Marry her young, preferably when she is still virgin.(Science shows that multiple partner count destroys female pair bonding mechanism . Basically a woman's brain wiring becomes fried. Thus the high divorce rate). Talk to other like minded men who are fathers of boys to find a suitable mate for her.
5. No dating. The concept of dating, as it exists today is self destructive for a society. See: hook up culture.
The world we live in today is becoming Sodom and Gomorra. See: milk.xyz/articles/introducing-lactatia-the-8-year-old-drag-queen/
notallowedto.com/12-year-old-boy-praised-by-lgbts-for-dancing-seually-to-fight-homophobia/
independent.co.uk/life-style/drag-club-children-boy-founds-set-up-ten-year-old-desmond-napoles-haus-of-amazing-brooklyn-new-york-a8139956.html
It has come to the point where not even our children are safe.
Society will colapse. Those who have eyes to see know what is happening and what WILL happen. You are not safe and nor is your child. Soon, children will be taken from their parents if they refuse insanity. See: news.vice.com/article/norway-is-taking-children-from-their-parents-and-sparking-an-outcry It is already happening.

Just don't lie to her to reach these goals

For one girls have minds of their own. You guys are basically suggesting locking your daughters in the basement. It’s fucking sad.

this. my 14 year old niece dyed her hair clown red. i told her (in front of entire family and her friends) that the only women i've seen with clown red hair are strippers and street walking prostitutes. her hair's back it it's natural color now

Not that 90% of the people here have kids or know the first thing about raising one. Incel losers the lot of ya

>Due to feminist notions, she desperately wants to be an astrophysicist

Have you ever thought that maybe, JUST MAYBE, she wants to be an astrophysicist not because of feminist notions but because she thinks it's fucking cool? Let her be an astrophysicist if she wants, it's her life to live and you and I both can agree that being an astrophysicist is better than fucking niggers.

>How can I shield my degenerate gender offspring from degeneracy?

Eeeerrrrmmmm.
Only thing that works is literally beating into submission. Train her like any other animal. Sad but true.

If you don't educate your child, then the jews will, through their destructive propaganda, which engulfs all of society. Keeping the child away from a bad influence is what a good parent should do.
The sad part is that almost all of society today is corrupt and going insane. It is not an enviromnent to have a family, at all.
If you have a better idea on how to raise children in today's world then go ahead, enlighen us.

I check for Jews under my bed every night.

I was serious. I expect a serious answer.

Then you should hide your money in your sock drawer instead. Not enough room.

Okay your trolling. But user over here is into beating dogs and little girls. And compared the two. Nice.

Pfft you don’t deserve one. As soon as I hear Jew this Jew that. I either laugh or ignore

> use words like gross, creepy, unhygenic etc.
This is good advice. It speaks to the way women and girls create their pecking order.
You can indirectly imply low status by referring to [unpopular girl] and wondering if she might crush on [some kid named tyrone]. You want them to internalize it so much that they don't know it's there.

That fact that user is literally obsessed with white women with black men speaks volumes about how little you think of yourselves.

Because who wouldn't want their daughter to be a single mother?

Jews are called the synagogue of satan in the Bible. They will usher in, bow down and worship the anti-christ. Jews are mortal servants of satan.
Even Muslims are red pilled about jews. Only secular minded people like you are not and embrace your own destruction.
Also, if you don't want to hear about jews then you are in the wrong place.

My daughter started school in 2004, we live in the Birmingham area, the only school we could get her into was 86% non white, about half of them are Pakistani and the rest Afro-Caribbean.

I used to worry a lot about this issue, I always made sure she was dropped off at the gates and picked up, either by us or a trusted friend, and up until she was 14 we kept her pretty much innocent while of course preparing her for life.

I'll never forget the night I picked her up from a friends party, it was her friends 14th birthday, I spoke to the father and he assured us there would be no alcohol or drugs, just some food and music and we could come and collect her at any time before 11 pm.

As I approached the house I could see a lot of cars, there was beeping of horns and what look like scuffling, I pulled up across the street and got out and what I saw broke my heart, I saw a man I know well, Richard, the father of one of my daughters friends was being beaten up by 3 Pakistani boys, 2 other fathers were trying to intervene I saw one was crying, it was chaos, there was a burning TV on the lawn all the windows of the house were smashed and worst of all I could see a girl I knew having sex with a Pakistani man who must have been in his 40's in one of the upstairs windows, he was fucking her from behind and she was clearly very drunk, I now knew why one father was crying.

All I remember about what happened next was a kind of panic and rage took over me, I ran towards the front door but somebody tripped me as I approached, I felt several blows and kicks, I managed to get to my feet, I weathered the blows and got into the house, right there on the hallway floor was my daughter.. I can't type what was happening to her... I also remember she looked at me and realized who I was but was in some kind of... I don't know how to describe it, it was like she was communicating with her eyes that she was sorry but she was not going to stop what was happening, she orgasmed...

I stopped caring after that

Oh you guys are just concerned about the plight of white women. Not just having some napoleon complex because your dicks are smaller... sure

lmafo

Holy fuck. What are you on about.

Looks like the race mixing shills are leading another campaign against us. Oh well, let them have their $2 an hour to post. Anyway OP, take "a wrong turn" when you just have her in your car and go into a poor area or nearby hood and point out how dirty the area is, because cities are usually littered with EBT trash. Then point out all the crack heads, have your window down just enough so she hears the tribal beats usually shaking the frame of a car that's on its last legs. Just expose her in one fast swoop to get the gears turning. From there you have to make it seem like a coincidence that you keep exposing how selfish, violent and brainless the vast majority of them are. Good luck

Found the kike!

> How can I ensure that she doesn't intermingle with negroes?
Ironically enough? Living in proximity to them. Girls who grow up around nonwhites are less likely to seek romantic engagements outside their race. Ensure she has good self esteem, as this is an even bigger factor in racemixing.

You loser conspiracists really would like to think I’m getting paid. Or I’m an evil Jew. Loving this

literally just dont divorce her mother, beat her or molest her so she doesnt have daddy issues when shes grown up

Pump and dump that slag.

It's scared! kek :)

I've just jumped into this thread and I can safely say that nobody gives a rat's arse darling.

Parents are supposed to try to protect their children from making bad life choices. You shouldn't want your child to keep bad company. That's just natural for anyone, regardless of the size of their penis.

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE

Well considering all the pissy comments I’m getting.

This is all because the fluoride in our water symstems is destroying our precious bodily fluids.

By that logic, South America should be very racially pure except for the rich individuals....

Home-school her and redpill her. Done. Statistics and facts don't lie. Done it for me, although i redpilled myself but home-schooling made me less degenerate unlike my generation.

As a black man i wanted to thank you op
Your insecurity and will to control everything is exactly what will make her fuck black guys
One more for the brothers

Home schooled kids are weird as fuck. You ever see a homeschooled kid get brought into a public school. It’s like watching a lamb getting slaughtered.

Indeed.
I an way I am happy that muslims take over western civilization. It is degenerate and it deserves to die. And jews with it.

>Implying the Portuguese aren't basically Spaniards
>Implying the both of them don't fuck anything that moves
Also the White Mexican population is pretty pure and incredibly oppressive to nonwhites in the nation.

Is it ok to cuddle and sleep with daughter when she is young? No lewd.

Of course it is.

The white Mexicans live in gated communities and live lavish lifestyles. They go to 50k a year school and so on. There only interaction with nonwhite Mexicans is the help. I was explaining that living in a multiracial community encourages racemixing. That is the case on national levels, and in my personal experience going to a 30% white high school.

She will marey a beta provider before she hits the wall but in her teens and early-mid 20s she will experiment with black men. You have very, very limited control of your daughter after she reaches puberty.

Remember, betas create daughters for the sons of Chads.

>pic related

>Portuguese are Spaniards
Shut up burger. Just shut up

Give her daily orgasms with your mouth and more importantly, your fingers. Make your little girl cum HARD.

Do you have anything besides anecdotes and conjecture to back that up?
faculty.chicagobooth.edu/emir.kamenica/documents/racialPreferences.pdf

What is the meaningful difference between the two besides some plethora of unbelievably shallow linguistic and vernacular cultural differences?

For what? National levels? Look at Russia and latin America.
>20 year old study
I would like to see a more recent one

1) Be a good role model and she will inevitably seek out men like you.
2) Marry wisely.

t. childless hermit

Interesting how Sup Forums posts black guys fucking white women. Constantly.

There is a big cuck mentality here. I think a lot of people here feel sexually insecure about black men, so project this onto wider society. Pretty pathetic.
I personally prefer black girls. Big arses.

>Do you have anything besides anecdotes and conjecture to back that up?
Do you have anything besides anecdotes and conjecture to back that up?
>I would like to see a more recent one
when you cant refute, obfuscate.

Gods speed to you