Have the next big thing that becomes a super sensation

>Have the next big thing that becomes a super sensation
>Making money by the truckloads when the anime was the cheapest CG show you have ever seen
>Insane amounts of fanart and following
>Fire everyone related to it and repeatedly stab your cash cow until you're sure its dead

How is this company not bankrupt yet with mistakes like these?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/highimpactsex/status/912705350427537408
twitter.com/kemo_anime/status/912700886962495489
twitter.com/co604153/status/912701463159234560
twitter.com/highimpactsex/status/912707435999019009
change.org/p/けものフレンズ視聴者のみんなへたつき監督辞めないで?utm_medium=email&utm_source=welcome_new_user&utm_campaign=triggered&j=141343&sfmc_sub=555145836&l=32_HTML&u=26920992&mid=7233052&jb=75502
reddit.com/r/anime/comments/72l5y6/official_announcement_made_tatsuki_being_removed/dnjb54b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're almost too big to fail, almost. October's stock holders meeting could get interesting, if Tatsuki's fans keep the bad news coming until then.

>How is this company not bankrupt yet with mistakes like these?

For the same reason KancerColle actually became popular

>, if Tatsuki's fans keep the bad news coming until then.
they wont

I still cant believe Kemono friends is dead

Really shows that death comes to us all

Hahahaha
I for one am glad that this shitty meme is dead
Finally Sup Forums can stop pretending that this show was good now

>pretending

it'll go the other way around, it'll turn into such a piece of shit in s2 that s1 will be hailed as a masterpiece despite only being okay.

>furfags eternally buttblasted

So, no news?

Because capitalism is not a meritocracy.

Maybe something will happen close midnight again.

News only gets worse, company keeps doubling down

>Fires Tatsuki
>Responds to this by saying they were entirely in the right and fuck that guy, please enjoy our future products
>Also we fired all the VA's and everyone else
>They're not coming back, get used to it.

Yeah surely this isn't big as Kokoro Connect

>Manage to get control of a huge popular IP
>But fire everyone related to it so the only thing you own is the rights to the IP and nothing else

Whats the point? Do they just hate money?

What'd I miss? Why are they trying to kill off a successful franchise?

Its about 10 times as big.

>Trying
They already did, everyone related to KF is fired

Are you kidding?
This was so big that a lot of famous people are speaking up against it. Even their own employees are betraying them

They think people only liked KF for the brand, so anything they release as long as its KF will sell the same.

how assblasted are the nips right now?

Even the VAs? Why?

Because Kadokawa is a bunch of retards

No just the nips.
Entire East Asia are raging a long side each other

Kadokawa hates money with passion, I seriously don't know why. I'll start to hate money too.

This happened at just the right time for it to become a huge shitstorm. KF is at the height of its international popularity, S1 just ended and S2 hype is in the clouds. They really shot themselves in the foot

wait they fired the VA's as well? that's crazy

Its bigger. Tatsuki's tweet is the 8th most retweeted tweet from Japan ever, and it hit almost 1mil tweets + most popular hashtag WORLDWIDE on the day + 4 out of the top 10 being related. That's one hell of an impact.

Let's not forget that industry people are fucking defending Tatsuki, and even the CEO of the company over Kadokawa came out and commented on it.

1.7 Hiroshimas so far.

>>Also we fired all the VA's and everyone else
was this done at the same time?

The director and their team performed a literal miracle, and what does he get? Disrespect from business men.

I mean thats pretty much a gurantee for it to fail now.
as someone once said
characters are their voices.

They love money, they just love their pride more.

Let this show that in the real world. Greed and hate will always prevail. Ironic, based on the shows values. Really makes you think.

I'd call being canned a little more than only "disrespect." He got fucked over

>Also we fired all the VA's and everyone els
Source.

>hate
Don't use buzzwords without thinking about what they mean

>quemono prendos
this
is sad
but is the truth

Lots of news today.

>Whole Kemono staff has been fired.
twitter.com/highimpactsex/status/912705350427537408

>Official Announcement of Tatsuki being removed from Director Position
twitter.com/kemo_anime/status/912700886962495489

From what I've got, it seems like Kadokawa is saying that they fired Tatsuki because releaseing episode 12.1 was a breach of contract.

Problem is Tatsuki and Co. were given creative freedom on what to do with KF.

Pride for what, making stupid business decisions?

Where were you when KemoFure fucking died?

I'm going to bed, if I don't wake up to "Rocket Man Nukes Kadokawa" I'll be very sad.

>when you're alienated from the product of your labor

>hate
>buzzword

It's Tiger&Bunny all the way again.

the voice acting is what made the animation tolerable for me

Don't worry user, at least I understood that you weren't being serious.

>Where were you when KemoFure fucking died?
I havn't been on Sup Forums for months, and that was the first thread I saw

twitter.com/co604153/status/912701463159234560

twitter.com/highimpactsex/status/912707435999019009

There's probably other sources, but that's the one I have. There's other posts in that chain explaining it

>Kadokawa hates money
The accumulation of money has nothing to do with expertise, that's why terrible decisions from higher-ups tend to happen and the primacy of capital in life means the suits who deal with the business will always feel they know better than the artists.

If they were under Sony this wouldn't happen.

>Where were you when KemoFure fucking died?
Playing KDKW's boatsluts' game.

I KNOW
THAT I HAVE LET YOU DOWN

does original stuff really include all the VAs?
I mean that is such a TERRIBLE business decision that I really question if there is something more to this that we don't know about.

I want to keep believing. I will keep eating good food and hope the Kashikoi Curry Birds will save everyone with their wise wisdom.

I don't think we're going to be able to see eye to eye on this. But, like I said, in this situation you don't know what you're saying. You're just repeating words without awareness

They were given creative freedom until they made it a miracle and commercial success. They weren't expecting it to be this big. NOW they want a piece of the pie. Fucking greedy nips.

>The meltdown is so bad that 2ch is reading these threads while we're reading their threads

one of those in there said something about the staff resigning?

They let this get out of hand and ended up cutting the heart out of their new big hit, and it could all be rectified if they just said, okay, let's figure out how we can make this work. But they're almost certainly not going to do that, will maybe do a few more things with the franchise and then let it die. Unless they defy all expectations and manage to make a worthy continuation

Basically all this happened is because Tatsuki released a free bonus mini-episode and Kadokawa suddenly wanted it as a blu-ray special. They are saying Tatsuki cost them revenue.

Hi 2ch.
Greetings from Mexico, Thank you for your help in capital earthquake.
With love, user.

All the staff are gone. They just used resign to make it look like the staff themselves left. They were fired.

>hate
>buzzword

do you think maybey they resigned in protest?

you made us lose revenue? we'll show you, we will lose the MOST revenue!

Other posts in the chain; Kododowa tries to spin it in their direction but its a bit too clear its a take over.

Really that's the reason? I was just speculating. That's even worse. Fuck Kadokawa.

this sounds like something xavier renegade angel would say if he were an executive.

episode 12.1 was many months ago. Why only take actions now?

I think I see an out here.
These guys worked on a shoestring budget, and yet they still made gold.
They just have to do it again. All they have to do is crowdfund a "totally not kemono friends".

change.org/p/けものフレンズ視聴者のみんなへたつき監督辞めないで?utm_medium=email&utm_source=welcome_new_user&utm_campaign=triggered&j=141343&sfmc_sub=555145836&l=32_HTML&u=26920992&mid=7233052&jb=75502

Is this even relevant anymore?

>How is this company not bankrupt yet with mistakes like these?
Because Kadokawa is pretty much a monopoly.
Also, .

So i wasn't the only one who read it with his voice.

so who is going to sucide bomb kadokawa HQ

Hold my beer

Japan? Resigning in protest? You must be joking. If they did that they will be blacklisted easily in their other endeavors.

Actually even saying "resigning" is already bad. Because in Japan you don't get fired. You are "moved" into a different position.

So basically this literally could have been averted if somebody senseble had gone "what, you released the thing we wanted on Blu-ray for free? Well, just make another special episode specifically for Blu-ray then."

That's literally all they had to do, and they fucked that up so badly their cash cow is now dead.

You do realize this decision was fueled by jealous, hatred, and spite from the executives, right?

Kemono Friends was supposed to fail. That's why they gave it no budget and out a bunch of "nobodies" on the production team.

But the genuine talent and love for the show made it better than anything Kadokawa backed in the last decade. Imagine how pissed off the execs with their own pet projects were. They wanted revenge, but they still wanted the golden egg that Kenobi Friends ended up being.

They wanted golden eggs but not the hen that laid one. That's how stupid these guys are. They genuinely thought they could get away with this and market it afterwards.

Corporate executives can be some of the pettiest and hateful people in the planet.

>Because in Japan you don't get fired.
even if you are a wally?

Never underestimate corporate greed.

what for? the bluray where selling like fucking hot cakes, they could barely keep with the demand

Source of this claim that people are adopting as fact for no discernable reason?

It's an insufferable insult to release any depictions of their IP without proper arrangements

I know you guys hate reddit but this has at least the full timeline and synopsis of what is currently happening.

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/72l5y6/official_announcement_made_tatsuki_being_removed/dnjb54b/

"Hate" has a specific meaning that isn't really applicable here. You're using it as a blanket term for "everything bad" because that's the trending use of the word. But that's not what it means. This is what I mean when I'm calling it a buzzword. It's become a buzzword and has deviated from its actual meaning.

Is this sarcastic or are you that much of a bootlicker?

not that guy and I don't exactly want to start anything, but words have meaning because of how they are used, not how they are defined

You are so retarded I'm going to be nice and pretend you're just trolling.

Stop trolling, Mr. Retard.

Man, middle school must be rough, huh?

It honestly does not get any more simple and realistic than this being the truth behind the whole dispute. Someone at Kadokawa really fucked up and probably wanted to give the director role to their niece/cousin or some nepotism shit.

t. burger who thinks he knows what irony is

It was sarcastic. I hope they all fucking die.

It's way simpler, it was just greed

I honestly think it just boils down to them wanting full control of this cash cow. That's what it always boils down to these corporate fucks. Money.

Kadokawa would have nothing to do with the NA release of Killer is Dead right?
Really wanted to get it for a few weeks to get into Suda 51 games but I don't really want to support them.

it at least has to be a combination of greed and stupidity. it being just greed doesn't make sense. just give them two shoestrings for the second season and continue raking in the cash

Kadokawa's response said that Yaoyorozu "announced their intent to pull out in August" 2 months before Tatsuki was fired. I doubt they're just straight up lying.
I wonder if they threatened to leave in response to the power grab by Kadokawa and Kadokawa called their bluff by firing Tatsuki making an example of people who don't play by the rules. Then Yaoyorozu quit.

No. Don't samefag, Mr. Retard. You're not good at it and people will call you a faggot.

>kancolle goes from no name game to massive hit.
>Kadokawa fucks up hard with anime and side material.
>KF goes to from no name game to massive hit and kadokawa fucks up everything.

I'm starting to see a pattern on it. Shame that those retards pretty much have monopoly on a lot of stuff together with Aniplex.

pirate it