Well, time to buy shitty ass hick trucks and plastic ridden muscle cars

Well, time to buy shitty ass hick trucks and plastic ridden muscle cars..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGE6roEThig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The 1996 Impala SS is still one of the coolest cars produced in the last 25 years.

What?! You didn't want me to punch you in the face, and you're coming back at me now? You're attacking me, how dare you! I'll punch you in the face now for attacking me in retaliation to my original punch.

or a honda

I read that in his voice

Anything is better than GM/Ford/Dodge shit

>implying Trump could go three sentences without saying "believe me folks trust me"

Most American cars are on par with most Euro cars at this point.

Because American automotive execs began to syphon German engineers when our auto groups began to merge with European automakers. The new Corvette is being touted as a supercar now, blowing away the likes of Ferrari.

Vote Trump, but don't buy American XD.

Fine. However we got there, most American cars are, in fact, on par. As such, if we allow Europe to freely sell their cars here, we should be allowed to do the same in Europe.

What Europeans cars do we have here? Saab, mercedez, Audi, vw, bmw? I can't think of anything else.

We do.

VW makes all it's cars for the USA in the USA or Mexico.

Shit ton of euro car companies are owned by GM.

Ford is actually good.

Too bad it is so underpowered with out modifications. Too bad because it could have sparked a comeback for musclecars. Looks cool as fuck though.

We can't sell cars freely in the US. Both have tariffs on each other. This news is all about new tariffs.

i remember seeing a lot of volvos last time i was in the usa

Equality of opportunity isn't Equality of outcome you communist tard.

>american cars

I for one am a #JapanAutoMissile

Ford and GM are #2 and #3 in eu car sales. Is Trump retarded?

Bahahahahahaha being this stupid

They are easy to wrench on. Those LTI motors are bulletproof.

>DUUR FUCK DA EUROKEKS DURR
Trump knows how to push his brainlet bases buttons, credit to him.

"I love the poorly educated"

The Chevy SS, which had a limited run, gave the M-series a run for their money at a fraction of the price.

Ive had 3 of these over the years, the v8 was basically an american muscle car without the ruggedness

And a fraction of the build quality and amenities.

>shitty ass hick trucks
Never driven an American pickup truck before? Pretty nice if you ask me.

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

Rolls Royce, Bentley, Aston Martin, McLaren, Range Rover

American cars suck because they skimp out on parts in order to subsidize the CEO welfare class.

American business practices of impoverishing workers to overpay worthless management needs to die.

A lot of Euro cars here are sold as/considered luxury. Increasing their cost is basically a progressive tax. Libcucks really will get mad at anything. The average econocar is and still will be American or Japanese.

>breaks after two years

Car that's made for the wives of cucked money bros. Man up

A mustang costs like 100K in eurotrash land so Trump has a point,

ITT faggots who don't even drive repeating lines from top gear and memes about American cars

Look how far GM has come since the 90's. Give it another 3-5 years and they should be pretty close in quality. IMO, the nicest interior on a car was the E39 M5. Not a single creak or rattle. Those cars were fucking amazing.

No one in Europe wants that. I doubt they could even fit it on their roads.

My friend actually has one. All original. It's pretty fun to cruise around in.

New M5 has 600hp and runs 10.9 in the 1/4 miles stock I’m a family sedan. Chevy SS is dog shit.

Naw, GM doesn't have a luxury brand right now.

>2018
>He hasn't heard about the car in space

Buy American, buy Tesla desu

>Well, time to buy shitty ass hick trucks and plastic ridden muscle cars..

Feel free to self-deport to Canada or Sweden if you don't like it

It's also not an American car. It's a rebadged Holden Commodore and was built in Australia.

Yep that wouldn't fit the width of my street and I ain't paying £1000 per annum in tax and £100 per week to fuel.

Uh, Cadillac?

Yes, the European countries that put 10-25% tariffs on us for decades and are now crying out in pain are indeed behaving in the manner you outline

Protectionism is what led to the garbage American cara of the 70s and 80s. It's what led to British cars turning into trash. When you don't have to compete there's less incentive to improve your product.

Just rebadged opals.

G you're
A
Y Faggot

Cadillac?

You're thinking of Buick.

The new Corvette ZR1 produces something like 750-755 hp. It doesn't need it's own luxury brand, they just need to produce some cars that are on par with their European counterparts. That said, we are years away from this. The Germans know how to build a car.

Saab's haven't been in production for 6 years. Volkswagen is the big one. They're very popular here.

That was Saturn.

American cars have a 10% tariff in Europe; European cars have a 2.5% tariff here. I'm all for equalizing the tariffs but that isn't what Trump wants.

Are all their streets really that bad?

Real men drive trucks, you betamobile sedan driving soyboy.

Hp isn't what matters...

*cough*CTS-V*cough*

No, it was literally Saturn, saab, Cadillac, and buick.

Globalism is turning the world and its people (actual and whiteskinned people) into trash.

>GM Alpha platform, Sigma platform, Alpha platform
>Opel
pick one
Not even Buick is mostly rebadged Opals, the European GM division is largely irrelevant compared to the US division and few US cars are from the GM Euro platforms, Buick actually sells mainly in China now BTW

You'll buy our crap and like it!

have fun selling American cars to the EU.
do your cars fulfill all the environment regulations?

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

>ford 150s become cheaper
>euro trash bitch cars become more expensive
YES

Farm trucks aren't really "manning up"

a handful of low selling models were sold across various brands based on the Euro platforms but the vast majority of cars and models with each brand were not Euro based

GM and Ford are the #2 and #3 best sellers in the EU you dunce.

No, but thats prototypical American car, shitload of hp and torque in a rear-wheel drive car. I am not arguing that we are on par with German automakers, I am saying we aren't as bad as we used to be. Look at the C5 compared to the new ZR1. We are making some headway.

tesla

ok at some point even I think shit like this is unnecessary
you just need a truck not a monster truck

Only assholes drive European cars. As long as there's no tariff on Japanese cars we're good.

>you will never afford a f 150 raptor
why live

>ok at some point even I think shit like this is unnecessary
Blame the NHTSA and ever expanding safety regulations for requiring a higher belt line and resulting in higher, heavier and wider vehicles being pushed onto the market

Well, if you're going off a shared platform originally developed for Opel, then you need to include Chevy, Pontiac, and Fiat too. The GM marque that shared the most with Opel/Vauxhaul to the point that you could say they're nearly the same was Saturn, though.

american cars were never affordable here. imagine now, we only drive ford sometimes here. and people like tesla too

That looks insanely comfy

middelburg is the capital of zeeland. a province that is protected by the deltadijken. Its a bunch of islands connected by bridges. Always welcome to come by

Found
On
Road
Dead

You're not seriously implying that BMW had a dog in the auto fight anymore are you?

>brings up environment regulations
>from the country that gave the world the VW diesel engine scandal

>ford is actually good

>You're not seriously implying that BMW had a dog in the auto fight anymore are you?
This, BMW died in the 80/90s and new ones are unreliable and intentionally designed to not be user-serviceable to the point of not including dipsticks to check fluids and plastic engine components like water pumps that wear
youtube.com/watch?v=mGE6roEThig

>dodge
>shit
Go back to ebaumsworld

I will literally never buy an American car again. This country does many things very well but the automotive industry is absolute trash

He's literally going to put 110,100 americans out of fucking work

Is he fucking serious?

America first, what bullshit. Protectionism will only fuck us over

Name one thing dodge has ever made that isn’t a piece of shit.

In before
> muh demon

China owns that now.

>mericans will have to pay taxes on buying the best cars
>They will only be able to afford hillbilly trucks with marshmallow steering and two digit 0-60 times.
Very sad.

Nice reddit spacing there cunt

> Scotty Killmer
You cannot be fucking serious taking advise from that moron who sounds like his balls never dropped. By that idiots logic we should all be driving around in 1960s Chevys

What? I just do that to make it easier to read m8.

One word
> GRAPHENE

> American muscle (Mustang)
> Tesla
> Hummer
> Lincoln Car Company

No one wants to read your shill post. Collect your 0.0000001 BTC and fuck off

To be fair, dodge has made some poor decisions before or Mercedes forced them to when it was Daimler-Chrysler
The dodge 2.7 V6s were notorious for creating sludge problems, Mercedes forced them to use their problematic 5G-tronic transmission instead of the Dodge Torqueflite/ultradrive transmission (actually one of the strongest and reliable transmissions they have made), also the Mercedes ECU system they had to use was garbage
Hopefully Fiat isn't as pants on head retarded as Mercedes was
Hes actually pretty decent most of the time and not including basic user-serviceability as part of a vehicle leads to it being a dealership scam and excessive use of plastic wearable components means a disposable vehicle