Italy/pol/ ELECTION DAY GENERAL [Leftists on suicide watch]

- HOW TO VOTE -
la7.it/la7racconta/video/elezioni-politiche-2018-23-02-2018-234871

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

MiniBOTs:
imgur.com/a/PYcLl

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union [English]
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
34% of Italians Want to Expel all Foreigners, Recent Survey Says [English]
archive.is/SB7M2

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration [English]
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna [Eng Translate]
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples [Eng Translate]
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/eYgrq

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Memelord (Lega): "We need to completely shut down Antifa" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/6sLAG

Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore [Eng Translate]
archive.is/O5CEu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html
hooktube.com/LdhQzXHYLZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
elezioni.interno.gov.it/camera/votanti/20180304/votantiCI
elezioni.interno.gov.it/camera/scrutini/20180304/scrutiniCI
youtube.com/watch?v=erWU0NHm1Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nation Election Day: 4 March 2018
LAST OFFICIAL POLL [15/02/2018]

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound Italia [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/neofascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [classic liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [progressives/SJWs] 1,5%

Partito Comunista Italiano [communists] 0,2%

DANGER!
A
N
G
E
R

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html

LGBT activists launched their agenda and Liberi e Uguali agreed in push it when they will be elected.

Their agenda:

>Marriage for everyone
Marriage is a religious ritual, atheists, faggots and dykes can have a private contract if they want to regulate their relationship.

>Give the option to fags and dykes to grow childrens
Kids need both a mom and a dad to grow up as sane persons. Absolutely degenerate.

>Laws agains homophobia and transphobia
The fuck this even means? The State decide who can I hate and who I cant? Nonsense, also this would be incostitutional.

>Artificial insemination law for lesbians
These people must be insane. Kids happens because penis in bagina, not because science magic tricks. You know this since 5 years old.

>Remove the transgender status of mental illness
So they wanna make me believe a dude who think he's a girl born in the wrong body isnt a mental retard? This is absolute nonsense.

Spread it like fire, we need Liberi e Uguali outside the parliament (under 3%). I dont want people who agree with these nonsense near any Istitutional building.

1) Italian Election: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
hooktube.com/LdhQzXHYLZ4

2) Black Pigeon Speaks vid:
Electoral New HOPE: Italy STRIKES BACK at the EU (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw

3) The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

4) Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

Somebody finally posted something other than Anzio. Anchovies retarded Ponytales were irking me

First for PD getting crushed.

PD WILL GET 60% +

CHECK EM

M5S over 40 per cent

sovranism will win

Second for Casapound over 3%

Viva il Duce, Italia sí !

Will Italy finally be moved to the Based Alliance?

Riassumendo, se vince la destra populista e bigotta ci troviamo lo spread a 600 e andiamo in default, in più tutta l'europa riderà dell'Italia perchè abbiamo rivotato berlusconi e tutte le nostre relazioni geopolitiche peggioreranno perchè avremo votato un governo omofobo, il PD è l'unica salvezza per il paese, per una paese che si rimbocca le maniche e non presta orecchio alla propaganda dell'odio

Che schifo

How many hours till EU is doomed?

See

its over guys. backstory:

i told my gf´s bf that i will vote for lega and he began to physically assault me in front of my gf...... and when he was finished with me, he started to fuck her infront of me and said to vote for PD or he will leave with my gf......... sorry guys......i love my girlfriend too much.......................... i vote for PD..... fucking lega they never had a chance.................

everyone else should do the same..................................

EU flag poster is a Turkmany scum sucker that is scared his free prostitutes and mountains of cocaine gibsmedat are coming to an end very soon.

He belongs in le trash can with his entire family. MoD please drone strike his family in Raqqa.

>mfw these elections

When are we gonna start getting results?

Her hairstyle is cancer.

How do you expect to wake up tomorrow, sleepyanons?

Where is your inner godfather?

You spelt Lega wrong.

infinite, since the right wing bigots will NEVER WIN!

Okay going to continue my survey here. Sorry for the off-topic but Italians, if you had to pick one kind of cheese only, what would be your favorite?

It's gonna be a starry night and you know it.

Vittoria 5 stelle e fascioleghisti appesi in piazza. Roll.

Any chance for the rightwing coalition to win a majority?

What about M5S +LN+FdI for an anti EU coalition?

First for more cute animu giorgia-chan.

Even though I voted for the memelord.

23 GMT+1

>GuP

was waiting for that Anchovy

Don´t fail Europe tonight, Italy! TAKE MY ENERGY

grana

FUCK GENERALS
WE STICKY NOW

Why is cuck canada on the based alliance?

>M5S over 110%

Why is poortugal based?

American.

m5s refused a coalition with braided fascist.

definitely gorgonzola

With a new governo tecnico :)

ADD THESE LINKS TO THE OP STUPID PASTA POSTER, IT HAS / WILL HAVE A MAP WITH REGIONS AND LOCAL RESULTS AND ALL:

elezioni.interno.gov.it/camera/votanti/20180304/votantiCI
elezioni.interno.gov.it/camera/scrutini/20180304/scrutiniCI

Ma come facciamo ad andare in default se il debito è in mani Italiane?

Siding with the eternal anglo and its offspring? Hell naw.

You guys are my only friends

MODS DO IT

Not very good, turnout favors M5S

M5S despises the right-wing as much as what they call the establishment. They're just there to absorb some anti-EU votes from the right wing, if I understand correctly.

EXIT POLLS IN

LGA UNDERPERFORMING EVERYWHERE

PD AND M5S OVERPERFORMING

WTFF?????????????????????????????????????

Who is winning? Left or Right?

thank you perkele guy

Oooh. Rare flag. Who?

>mfw Malta's apart of the European Caliphate

Unity has come to Europe,
Unity is here to stay.
Unity is our future -
Long live Europe, come what may!

North and South will work together
Just as friends and neighbours should.
East and West will grow together -
Brotherhood and sisterhood!

Europe, may your peoples flourish,
Let the common banner rise!
Stars of gold and dark blue skies
Are the colours that we prize.

Unser Herz schlägt für Europa
Und wir stehen dafür ein,
Dass dem Erdteil es gelinge,
In der Vielfalt eins zu sein.

Ewig währen in Europa
Friede und Gerechtigkeit,
Und die Freiheit seiner Völker
Sei verbrieft auf alle Zeit.

Blühe, Vaterland Europa,
Bringt das große Werk voran!
Sternengold im blauen Banner,
Dieses Zeichen führt uns an.

Possible.

Possible, but unlikely.

This but unironically. Also, south of Emilia is also red

>How do you expect to wake up tomorrow, sleepyanons?

m5s 41%
cdx 30%
csx 20%
LeU 4%
CPI 2.99%

pecorino. I like goat/sheep cheeses better but I'm a dirty terrone. I also love gorgonzola though. I love cheeses from north to south :3

THE FUCKING LEFT. ITS FUCKING OVER. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

parmigiano reggiano

1. MAKE FUDGE, NOT WAR
War is Europe’s default setting. Millennia of conflict peaked with the bloodletting that gripped the continent over the first half of the 20th Century. Conservative estimates put the death toll of wars fought or started by European nations at around 110 million from 1900 to 1950. Since then, nobody has died in fighting between countries in the European Union. The EU is the world’s best example of former enemies working together to solve their problems through discussion and compromise. The prospect of EU membership helped ensure peaceful transition across eastern Europe – except where nationalism took hold in the Balkans. No wonder the EU is destination of choice for refugees fleeing war.

2. PROSPERITY
Despite recent problems, the European Union is a huge economic success story. The creation of a single market uniting over 500 million people has forged the world’s biggest trading zone. Trade among EU nations has tripled since the launch of single market – to almost €2.5 trillion a year. Nowhere on the planet do so many people live so well. Firms benefit from tariff-free access, consumers get great choice and good prices, workers can circulate freely. The euro has enhanced these benefits, creating a pole of monetary stability and making life easier and cheaper for businesses and travellers. EU funding helps develop the economies of poorer members and creates lucrative new markets for the better off. Common standards protect workers’ rights, prevent monopoly abuse and ensure safer goods. Open markets create jobs, closing borders destroys them.

The fire rises.

We must secure the existence of our erasmus and a future for El Cinegro children.

Aruba!
Many burgers come here

Vittoria 5 stelle e fascioleghisti appesi in piazza. Roll!

3. STRONGER TOGETHER
Our multipolar world is dominated by big powers – the United States, China, Russia, India. Soon regional power blocs could be joining from South America, Southeast Asia and elsewhere. Even the bigger European powers like Britain, France or Germany would struggle to make their voice heard in world affairs. Smaller countries would be marginalised. Together the EU makes a powerful player – the world’s biggest provider of development aid; a leader in environment protection; a united force fighting terrorism and cross-border criminal gangs. As a bloc, the EU can get better deals for its members in international trade talks. All of them would be weaker without it.

4. EUROPEAN FAMILY VALUES
Europe is full of diverse cultures, rich in ideas, but the nations of the EU share common values. They are among the forefront in defending human rights, democracy and the rule of law; they stand for market economies with a strong social safety net; they support just, pluralist, secular societies. Despite their diversity, European nations are each other’s closest friends and allies. The often-maligned rules and regulations of the EU help cement and protect those common values. In these troubled times, citizens need it more than ever.

This, but unironically.

Lega’s coalition will get the 40%

ROLLED

So? How does the turnout so far compare?

C'era un fagotto che la chiedeva da ore.
Ecco a te.

That sucks. Oh well, guess they will sleep in the bed they make.

MEL_ON!

God i wish she was lashing her switch on me

Nonostante queste elezioni siano un meme, non penso ce ne siano state di più orribili a qualità di partiti votabili.

I have a feeling M5S will do much better than expected and we will actually have Di Maio as Prime Minister. I voted Lega like the rest of you, but I don't mind some pentastellati like Dibba. Di Maio however will be tough to accept.

Kys

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

10 minutes to the next affluenza info
lets go

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WHY ARE ITALINS SO DUMBB FUCKKK

WHY IS LEGA UNDERPERFORMING SO FUCKING MUCH

Brigante, it's been my favorite since I was a kid

FASCIOLEGHISTI BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VI APPENDIAMO TUTTI IN PIAZZA LORETO! PRAISE KEK!

what the fuck is affluenza info, explain to this debt colony citizen onegai

1. MAKE FUDGE, NOT WAR
War is Europe’s default setting. Millennia of conflict peaked with the bloodletting that gripped the continent over the first half of the 20th Century. Conservative estimates put the death toll of wars fought or started by European nations at around 110 million from 1900 to 1950. Since then, nobody has died in fighting between countries in the European Union. The EU is the world’s best example of former enemies working together to solve their problems through discussion and compromise. The prospect of EU membership helped ensure peaceful transition across eastern Europe – except where nationalism took hold in the Balkans. No wonder the EU is destination of choice for refugees fleeing war.

2. PROSPERITY
Despite recent problems, the European Union is a huge economic success story. The creation of a single market uniting over 500 million people has forged the world’s biggest trading zone. Trade among EU nations has tripled since the launch of single market – to almost €2.5 trillion a year. Nowhere on the planet do so many people live so well. Firms benefit from tariff-free access, consumers get great choice and good prices, workers can circulate freely. The euro has enhanced these benefits, creating a pole of monetary stability and making life easier and cheaper for businesses and travellers. EU funding helps develop the economies of poorer members and creates lucrative new markets for the better off. Common standards protect workers’ rights, prevent monopoly abuse and ensure safer goods. Open markets create jobs, closing borders destroys them!

youtube.com/watch?v=erWU0NHm1Xg

You're a retard, they haven't even started counting the votes.

Thank you for the answers. My personal favorite, speaking strictly of Italian cheeses, would probably be Pecorino. Also hail victory

45%

The EU safeguards peace The European Community was established to ensure that the great European powers that had been at war for hundreds of years would never again enter into armed conflict with each other. By creating a European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC) the intention was to make France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy and Luxembourg co-operate by forcing them to share their coal and steel resources in the rebuilding of western Europe after World War II. This rapidly evolved into a wider European Community and eventually the European Union. When the Berlin Wall came down in 1989 there were predictions that the former communist states in eastern Europe would degenerate into civil war. Instead, thanks to the efforts of the EU, within fifteen years nearly all of those nations had become democratic and been welcomed into the EU.
It is now inconceivable that a major European war will occur, something that people could not have imagined at the end of either World War II or the Cold War. This has been achieved because European nations are now locked into reliance on each other, with shared laws, shared political leadership from Brussels, shared economic policies and even shared defence. The EU provides the first example of a truly supranational body where the ambitions of nations are curbed by a need to co-operate in order to succeed. This body has helped to bring incredible political stability to Europe and to remove the chance of a repeat of World War II within its boundaries.

I am depressed as fuck, boomers and bluepilled sacks of shit went to vote for M5S in hordes.
Fuck this gay earth.

MODS DO A STICKY PLEASEEEEEE! PLEASE!!

>how many hours till Italy is doomed
Ftfy

i have a bad feeling bros..

we might actually get m5s cryptocommies tomorrow

The EU gives us more power on the global stage EU membership gives states increased influence on the global stage. While nations would find it easy to ignore Britain or any European nation acting on its own, the combined influence of all 28 states acting together is harder to ignore. As other nations begin to club together in multi-national bodies, such as the Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) or the African Union, it will become more and more difficult for individual European nations to make their voices heard without the support of the EU as a whole.
One major example of this is in the World Trade Organisation (WTO) talks, where global trading rules and standards, including tariffs, are set and monitored. When the EU negotiates on behalf of its members in this organisation, it represents the world’s biggest single market and as a result has more influence. Other nations are much keener to make concessions to the EU than to individual member states as they see the rewards of gaining access to the EU market as much greater than the rewards of gaining access to any individual national market

Anything below 40% and we got ourselves a M5S government

>These are the EU last of Shilling
>Italy fucks them over
>Trump puts on Trade war
>EU collapses
>Italy goes Fascist
>Italy's last words to the EU
>"Non scherzare con la famiglia ..."

% of people going to vote

why are fascists against erasmus now
are they angry they couldn't fuck german slags in BCN because they didn't go past terza ipsia?