When he turned on that cam, drunk as fuck at 3am, wearing literally nothing but half pulled down boxers...

when he turned on that cam, drunk as fuck at 3am, wearing literally nothing but half pulled down boxers, and slurring depeche mode lyrics, at that exact moment, I knew the alt-right was dead. Wouldn't be surprised if he just goes radio silent for the next couple months.

Everyone from Enoch, to Cantwell, Spencer, Eli Mosley, everyone is basically tarnished as half-wits at best, and charleton drug addict degenerates in speaking realistically.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VK6UPipr4I
youtube.com/watch?v=ub4qnyDusqU
youtube.com/watch?v=vtpe7EVCtRE
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/alt
freedomfront.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only retards ever thought he was 'alt right' (which doesn't exist)
Supporting him was in itself ruining the ideals

What you people call "the alt-right" is much bigger than Richard Spencer and is not going to be stopped without extreme violence. Whites are legitimately under attack in their own countries, with nowhere to go. The inevitable pushback against this one-sided war has barely even started.

>He believed in the alt-right at any moment

You stupid bastard.
It's always been a joke, because it has no SPIRIT.

This is how the Jew copes

Who the fuck is Richard Spencer?

/thread

Boris Yeltsin did something like this in 1992 in front of the white house...

He looks like a fag in the OP. Literally.

All he needs is that lispy gay voice and he would literally look like a stereotypical white homosexual man.

Hahahahaha what the fuck is this?

He seemed fine yesterday in his state of the movement discussion. Sunburned maybe.

What Depeche Mode lyrics was he saying?

Thank you.

who is this?

he already has one

He's full of shit. OP is a kike. The video is from Charlottsville when he was sprayed and arrested, he left with David Duke and streamed the whole thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=_VK6UPipr4I

>mfw there's no proof

Was controlled Opposition, anyway. Pretty obvious.

This is a meme post / slide thread

This was obvious at least to me, when the Charlottesville rally happened. Did he and the organizers really think chanting blood and soil would be good for the movement?

No.

The optics were terrible, and anyone with half a brain could see that. Then it was all compounded.

You're pretty basic if you haven't watched that narrative collapse over time. The sheriff even resigned.

>canadians
>people

>controlled op

youtube.com/watch?v=ub4qnyDusqU

This

The altright is a meme and only idiots fell for it

I never get invited to the good parties.

lol and all u do is post on this board cause u brain washed cracker faggot. You aint got shit

Gubbermint agents are so sloppy and retarded. What a faggot.

holy titty fucking christ...

This idea of banding together to secure "muh white identity" is cringey as fuck and if you can't see that excluding key races within our empire (yes America is an empire, wake up) you would deal such a blow to the very fabric of our society. The reason we function so well as an empire in the new age is due to civic nationalism. We are the modern day romans.

Getting a punch in the jaw it's fucking awful. I remember I got uppercut to the jaw one day, I didn't dropped but boy I got stunned

Don't you DARE insult our leader!

he loves depeche mode all that 80s synthpop shite kek

Exactly.

>What you people call "the alt-right" is much bigger than Richard Spencer and is not going to be stopped without extreme violence. Whites are legitimately under attack in their own countries, with nowhere to go. The inevitable pushback against this one-sided war has barely even started.

meh Never liked Spencer the queen jew anyways.

Hahahahaa

what the fuck man

who christ or the faggot?

Yeah remember how Virginia went hardcore Republican in the special elections, that march totally paid off.

Yeah definitely homo. But at least he is funny

>tfw you will never get to dance with richard spencer while listening to depeche mode before having a night of hot anal sex

Well you do need to have extremley low iq to be a white nationalist

This makes me like Spencer even more.

shabbos goyim.

trump got elected for a reason you fucking dipshit.
right wing parties are on the rise in europe and will only grow larger.

be afraid boy

THIS IS RACISM

Is there video of this faggot drunk? I wanna see him acting like an autistic retard.

>m-muh optics
At least they're doing SOMETHING, which is a hell of a lot better than sitting on your ass online and doing nothing to solve the problems you complain about.

>we function well

Yeah man let's just forget the race riots, the growing gang problem, the worsening crime in our big cities, the trillions of government debt, the opioid crisis, the growing number of suicides, the fact that our first and second amendments are under attack, and our sons and daughters popping out mulattos because our Jewish media teachers them that their own is weak and undesirable. All of these burdens are weighing on the white majority's shoulders. And the fucking degeneracy. Go fuck yourself.

>muh optics!
>the only way to win is to accept the enemies rules & norms, surely our 56% white society will one day peacefully VOTE for a white nationalist!

You're delusional m8, keep beating around the bush and see how far that gets you. I'm going to dump Commander Rockwell quotes in the hopes that you absorb a few of them and REALLY give some thought towards the future of our people.

youtube.com/watch?v=vtpe7EVCtRE

WTF? I hate white ethnostates now

Dr. Pierce - The White Middle Class:
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

What the hell? Anyway care to fill me in?

1/2

2/2

>and slurring Depeche Mode lyrics
he's a qt desu. Drop it all, Dickie. We'll move somewhere you can start over.

Why is basic grammar such a hurdle for niggers?

Meanwhile, in South Africa, Canada, and Sweden you white bois aren't doing anything but pissing your pants in fear. LOL.

>muh optics
The evil alt-right is winning all of its court cases and put three antifa from Charlottesville in jail. Really makes you think

Did you take your pills today ?

Why is he so fun?

Him being a goof proves the opposite. Contr oppo would either be extremely efficient (in the wrong direction) or full on sabotage mode. Spencer is neither of those.

>This idea of banding together to secure "muh white identity" is cringey as fuck
only if you're a shitskin kike

No, the mistake was having a rally in a jew controled town while expecting the government to play fair.

The moment this came out it won so many more people over. This is good, you need to appear normal if you want people to listen to you.

>Normal
ok...

t. "I love South Africa"

Something Hillary Clinton invented is dead? Great. Is her foundation next?

Yes, having fun is normal, especially if the media is doing the best to paint you otherwise.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/alt right/order/asc
>2013
>Something Hillary Clinton invented

no way that's not cia/kgb/mossad/whatever china's secret service is or the jews. That's the most steorotypical whytepeople ever

>al I\ve wanted, all I\ve needed is a ethnostate

Alt-Right is a meme. Spencer won’t be remembered fondly in the coming future.
Kind of like how Ernst Rohm wasn’t remembered fondly.
Don’t become a Brownshirt pleb. Bide your time for SS.

(((They))) got to him. We've lost a leader, defender, and patriot.

freedomfront.org/

Kyle Bristow has resigned from not only FMI, but all of politics. :-( This is huge. This is bad. He "was an Alt-Right shitlord before that was even a word."

Social altruism declines with the increase in biodiversity. Diversity is also unsustainable from a demographic standpoint.

I'm sorry, but our "empire" was formed by white nationalists, and after getting high on its own farts in 20th century did it start destroying itself.

Ignore shill threads

dude, (((you))) seem like a degenerate slut covered in nigger cum - who gargles nigger cum daily - I mean, the people you name are into it for the shekel and nothing more.

I humbly suggest, (((you))) nigger cum gargler, to go to the nearest library and get some good books. The best ones were written something like 100 years ago... then the publishers were mostly aligned with semites and the result is shitty brains like yours truly.

Alt-right is a fringe movement. There's no way it can reach mainstream politics because not only are there too many non-whites in these countries, but there's too many whites that will never vote for you.

In order for the alt-right to gain serious traction, non-whites need to be on the decline.

I didn't know he wore glasses

>when he turned on that cam, drunk as fuck at 3am, wearing literally nothing but half pulled down boxers, and slurring depeche mode lyrics
Man what a fucking normie Spencer is

Yes, this is a very unpleasant development. Really amazing he lasted this long though in the most yiddish profession there is

kek such a fan, mimicing the moves and shit

>he doesn't get drunk at 3am and listen to 80's music

pleb

What's up with the guys wearing 80s suits?

>key races
I agree, who else would take care of banking and commerce if not jews

Spbp

Word, God bless

You're a kike and you know shit about Rome.

Would be funny if he sang People Are People

who elected this lisping bitch titted literal fagget effeminate cia nigger to lead anything in the first place?

Where is the video retard?

Just doing controlled opposition’s job, delivering convenient sound bites to the media.

mkultra conditioning must be breaking down

This.

Damn, that's some glassjaw

Gimme a link, what's the big fuss here

that suit fits him very poorly