Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1C8bp7Qn1hd
youtube.com/watch?v=WhYlp5LU4h4
bbc.co.uk/threecountiesradio?autoplay-listen
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/6144460.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fab

hot

Fucking hell. Check out this guys username.

Greenwich Peninsula is getting another renovation lads.

This time...

Its fucking plebbit, what do you expect?

chortling at this post

He's not wrong.

I dare them

vocaroo.com/i/s1C8bp7Qn1hd

>English "women"
Fuck m8 sorry about that

Sargon?

that literally looks better than any m*tt

There's a real life Liberalist meetup on the 10th in London. Meeting at Victoria station at 17:00 and going to The Shakespeare (a pub I think) till 23:00.

What's the latest with Brexit? Is it still happening or not?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've spent a week trying to come to terms wit this picture
Sometimes when I'm alone with my thoughts it just comes back to me and leaves me in a cold sweat

I wanna fab now

>implying you wouldnt

Yeah, sort of, but not very well. We'll go back on it in under 5 years.

Nah, we got over it.

LOL her fuckig eyes are drooping at the sides and she's got a twelve pound pile of fried bleached hair behind her pasty face
Again, I'm sorry dude, I didn't decree that all English women have to be disgusting

I regurgitated a bit

Is Godwinson attending? That would be worth going to watch the fireworks

Here's the exact details if anyones interested in fucking with the Liberalist meetup.

I left a comment mentioning it to him, I'm up for going if he is.

I'd buy him a GoPro if he'd go down wearing it

cornish police officer

>British ladies are very sophisticated

youtube.com/watch?v=WhYlp5LU4h4

Interview at an EE callcentre tomorrow and I'm fucking bricking it lads

The pay is insanely good, 20k starting with no prior experience, with commission. I bullshitted my way through 2 online tests and a phone interview, but I've got a 3 hour assessment centre to go through tomorrow.

Pretty sure I'm going to have a panic attack.

>Devon female
>Cornish
When will the lies end?

>The Shakespeare

I’ve been there loads of times years ago

Typical boozer

Take a Valium 30 mind before, then drink a tea before you leave.

More your sort of thing?

Your average run of the mill Southerner

My eldest sister is engaged to a Bangladeshi and my other sister is dating a black guy.

I'm not joking. I'm so ashamed about it and I can't fucking accept them selling out our blood.

believe it, theyve got some qts in the cornish police

Sorry, cant hear you talking out your arse over jennas glory

Yeah I remember it now, I've been a few times. It's fucking typical that the liberalists choose to go to a place called "The Shakespeare"

>chatting up munters
Mate I literally say wanna suck me off? and they usually say yeah, alright.
women are easy, almost too easy

What the fuck is wrong with people these days

shes from devon and cornwall police. i named the file when i didnt know which one so I assumed shes from the bigger of the two counties. her name is KernowKop on twitter

is that a fucking FAB?

what a fucking faggot
its EE
who gives a fuck if you dont get it
go their in a clown suit and they'd still give you the job as long as you're not a shy faggot

>Shoes
>Steps all over her bed
Absolutely fucking disgusting.

>imagine you just committed a crime and this dumb cunt tries to come and nick you
lol you what?

Ta
She's got a nice doggo

How's the HIV?

But I am a shy faggot.

Also EE's pay is like 30% more than the rest of the call centres here, with apparently a much better working environment (the rest is all either cold calls or mortage collections agencies)

Godfrey Bloom debating racism in workplace on bbc

bbc.co.uk/threecountiesradio?autoplay-listen

so then stop being a shy faggot

give me a link where i don't have to sign up for the bbc

id rather die first

shes from devon and cornwall police. tehy tell farmers of, thats their only job.

>this is a 10 in UK

I actually had to call the ob last year and instead of sending round a 6'5 rugby player I got a pair of 5'4 qt brunettes to take notes, was a pleasant surprise.
T. Cornwall

If she is an Ulsterwoman, she would and should spit in the face of every mainland Brit she sees.

£20k starting? Jsut why consign yourself to an office job for that meagre pittance? Join the Army and get the same in your first year, going up £5k every 3 years.

Does that exist?

If you want to work around ICT shit, Join the Signals.

I don’t have it.

cream first dickhead

she is "standing" on the bed while wearing shoes.
why the fuck?

i've had it before as well
two tiny officers telling people to move on from an area and i was just thinking i could break their jaw at any moment and both of them couldn't do shit about it even with all their "training"

That slag fucked it all up.

They catch townies speeding, too. Always seem to be camped out by Cornwall Services with the speed gun.

>sigs
Fucking poofters, just join RE and chose sigs as a trade then you don't have to come to terms with being in an effeminate corps

Probably, I'll find one.

When are you going to
#MarchForWomen

Army starting pay is 12k my dude, 16k after you finish phase 2.

fuck you

>It isn't

How the fuck do you put jam on cream, it'll just slip off?

She did nothing, she's just the face

Hey hope I didnt upset you mentioning 50bmg in the last thread. I know youve had bad experiences...

It’s iver now, might have to find a post recording. Nothing major though he was using meritocratic/libertarian arguments.

here in devon thy just put speed camera in places you cant see or slow down for.

Sometimes I wonder if we sound as deluded as redditors, and then I see posts like these.

I think women have had their fill tbqh.

womens equality party kek good luck with that

Nationalised gfs is truly the devil's work.

You have a skewed conception of Ulsterwomen

>t. Ulsterman

£15k in Phase 1
£18k as a Private
£26k as a Lance Corporal
£30k as a Corporal

Or just become an officer and get £31k in your first year after commissioning

lads

Her very problem is that she has done nothing. The entire British government has had no cohesion or action to speak of. Entirely on the defensive and constantly giving ground.

i dont understand which is why I think you should just straight up genocide the cornish

I just wanted to fuck either of them and didnt have ny fantasies about beating them both up but if there was an actual crime the birds have only got a tiny little mace thing to defend themselves, their only chance would be 2v1 and that would still leave at least one on the deck.
Arm them I say, give them pistols

>Pitting the sexes against each other
Don't play their game, Anons

We're entirely aware of how pathetic we are, so we at least try to minimise it. We don't celebrate our own pitiable natures.

Or he could keep his testicles and go RM Sigs.

Oh shit. I like Bloom.

And that's not even mentioning that you get good quality grub all day for £5 and your own room for £2. a day- Pic Related

You literally pay less for living with a better room than anything civvy street can provide for 1/3 of your average apartment rent.

Jam-then-cream is the Cornish way, though
Also, pasty crimp goes on the side, not the top so you can't hold the bugger properly

Same, in some ways I prefer him to Nige

That's if you're in one of the new barracks, my brother is in the paras (got his wings last week) and he's still in the old buildings from the 60s.

I'd join in a heart beat if I wasn't concerned about the medical, I've been having a thumping heart/heart palpitations recently (might just be stress or due to me losing a bit of weight but might be something more serious) that's putting me off.

cornwall BTFO
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/6144460.stm

this is true in some cases
>goyim there are WMDs in Iraq! its anudda shoah! they is terrorists!
>please daddy state protect me from those nasty mudslims
>bombs at least a million muslims
>brings the grief stricken refugees back here
>some of them suicide bomb
>omg the muslim terrorists again!

dumb frogposter

If you fail the medical exam, then you fail the medical exam. It's worth a shot.