WHAT ARE THE MOST RED PILLED YT CHANNELS?

I will start
Truthstream Media
Storm Clouds Gathering
Bodhi Mantra
Herr Nordstrom
Impartial Truth
Esoteric Truths

What do you have Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KztZmZDNCVg
youtube.com/watch?v=GCbQdaS0ZGo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ncw7x7xWuPk
youtube.com/user/CH3RRYHD/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ve7RPvhC7tc&index=1&list=PLDqbQJndkTCLV-SZyqlj2jh5yhmR58pLC
youtu.be/2OFc9Z1w5_U
youtu.be/wam0ZdjY57k
stfnews.com
youtube.com/user/TheJourneyofPurpose
gq.com/story/steve1989-eats-50-year-old-rations
youtu.be/GcYyjJCuFBM
youtube.com/channel/UCXtTZD3dtwuNz_Rq5g60H7w
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=KztZmZDNCVg

youtube.com/watch?v=GCbQdaS0ZGo

kek da fuq is dis? I likey

>Bodhi Mantra
kys

youtube.com/watch?v=Ncw7x7xWuPk

I will also add disclosure nation though it is more hypothetical and exploration rather than based on provable facts. It is a god podcast/radio show
Bodhi is the most red pilled and intelligent person on this entire site being a subhuman slav no wonder you don't understand his work

This is amazing ty

Dude that kind of redpilled stuff will Make weak minded people go insane. Red pill induced psychosis

true milk for babes meat for men bro, I did not say pink pills I said RED :)

they are all getting banned retard

Game Grumps is Based

Do you want more so you can get them banned? Fuck off op

>Do you want more so you can get them banned?
Are you just pretending to be retarded or a shill? I can never tell here.

Boogie is probably THE most based YouTuber also good mythical morning! Right fellow pedes!?

>Game Grumps
Checking it now ty

Truth stream is great. I'm glad those two quit infowars...stranger than fiction is ok as well...I mostly research people that have been killed for real truths

I apologize for my fellow countryman showing such shameful attitude towards Bodhi.

The most red pilled channels

wtf this some game channel?
Wow they were with infowars please tell us more
kek he is prob a kike on a VPN or just a zombie no apologies necessary he is not one of us one of the initiated

Is this a joke? This is bead and circus Armoured Skeptic is one of the biggest faggots I have ever seen on YT, Sargon is not bad

>stranger than fiction
subbed ty any suggestions on specific vidyas?

Check out Extra Credits. They are Based.

Did not expect iconoclast to look like that.

Yea they all have to sign nondisclosure agreements so they cant expose AJ without serious repercussions...I remember melissa dykes saying something in one of her vids...I'll try and fimd it user

>bodhi mantra
Sage

Some of his shit is way out there, but the older vids on transhumanism are good

will do ty
really? interdasting did not know this, in one of their vidyas they have a Sup Forums post about Vegas I wonder if they browse or someone sent it to them

Oh and its Ron Johnson - stranger than fiction news...not the flat wart stranger than fiction

Bohdi Mantra is where it’s at.

This it? This is what I subbed too
youtube.com/user/CH3RRYHD/videos

e-celebs are cancer but every normie here should be forced to watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=ve7RPvhC7tc&index=1&list=PLDqbQJndkTCLV-SZyqlj2jh5yhmR58pLC

Yah I did not do any "YouTubers", just info channels the real deal red pillers not "celebs", fuck some cult of personality bs give me good well researched and coherent information

>fuck some cult of personality
Yet shilling for bodhi channel though which is exactly what bodhi tries to create

The golden one is probably the most woke European on YouTube.

youtu.be/2OFc9Z1w5_U go to around a minute 30...shes talking about people they used to work with (aj/info wars)

youtu.be/wam0ZdjY57k employees exposing aj

oh also windswept evergreen ty checking it now

No thats not it. I just went to send you the link and they fucking scrubbed the entire channel! What the fuck. That was ine of my favorite channels...here's the site stfnews.com

subbed ty also thule productions is good

all the ones you've censored already

watching now ty, I really like them, their channel and work is great
I'm not shilling for anyone I am sharing information with anons interested in the real red pills, you however are shilling against one of our own that has been dropping red pills for us all so I will have to call faggot on this one

Am I the only one that gets a hard on from her? She really turns me on

I think hes just trying to figure out the right places to go for truth user...it's hard work these days

All of the redpilled YT channels are literally being banned this year.

OP owns one of those channels.

Europa

No I don't have a channel. Have you all heard of DTube? What are some alternate video site channels?

Oh did you mean you own of those channels sorry. Which one is your channel?

Shut up shy girl

No need to to namefag because of it and autistically spamming threads claiming to have authority over all knowledge and the abillity to claim others wrong purely by his word. I also have yet to see any piece of info being posted by him that isnt just a link to his channel so i will keep assuming he is just interested in shilling his channel and creating a cult

I heard people claiming some of his vids are good, but when i looked at his channel i saw 2-3 vids that were downloaded from other channels and again i refuse to give him any views because of the autism displayed by him in threads

>OP owns one of those channels.
Think that too

It's Bodhi advertising again.

Advertising for what? His channel is not monetized, will you all go kike somewhere else? If you don't have channels to add or discuss go make an IDF/Khazar milkers thread

you need a certain amount of subscribers/views/viewtime to be able to monetize. probably because of that

Yes 1000 is how it works. Three (((people))) attacking Bodhi in this thread really makes you think I am not interested in what anyone thinks of Bodhi you want to shill against him go make a thread this thread is about red pilled YT channels you kike

Look up "Journey of purpose" if you want to realize the end of knowledge.

not our fault that he is unable to convey messages

I have never had a problem understanding his "messages" pretty sure it is just (((you))). Try some brainforce or stick with Lauren (((Southern)))
Any specific videos?

Fighter and the Kid

Tyrant Fashishter.

>i must like southern because i dont like bodhi
sure thing.

Is this it?
youtube.com/user/TheJourneyofPurpose

if pic is related this is nigger tier user we are talking about red pills for adults not kiddies

> Charles Bukowski

Got my attention ty subbed

>Tyrant Fashishter
check'ed and there are no vids?

Jake Morphonios, but his shit got taken down recently. He probably did the most in-depth stuff on Vegas. He was End Times News Report, then Blackstone Intelligence Network. I wish StormCloudsGathering did stuff more often.

I'm headed to D Tube.

>End Times News Report
pretty good channel

gq.com/story/steve1989-eats-50-year-old-rations

i cant believe i never knew steve was making headlines last year. thought he was just for us and friends

I have no idea what this even is can you give a quick rundown?

he's the bob ross of eating. he review mres for friends just for chuckles. he's completely innocent too, nothing bad or controversial or political about him.

a few big-name MRE manufacturers/sales websites use his videos for reviews. all this happened in the past two years

youtu.be/GcYyjJCuFBM

What does this symbol mean.

kek and you think this red pilled? Cool ty for the suggestion I will check it out

This is not really "red pilled" in the sense we are describing here but I love this channel
youtube.com/channel/UCXtTZD3dtwuNz_Rq5g60H7w
looks like a basketball court

enlightenment is 100% redpilled. steve doesnt concern himself with anything except 70 year old coffee

ecofacism I hear you, nice ty

this. splc and adl are banning everything

So check out that channel Can we red pill Stephi Lee on ecofascism and co-opt the "hippie" movement by showing them the truth?