ITS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING PART 2. TRUMP EO. DRAIN THE SWAMP!

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/

FYI this Order is effective immediately - all the odd language/exceptions are to prevent ex post facto law arguments for charges already pending FYI court martial jurisdiction is for wrongdoing my any active duty member PLUS a wide variety of other federal personnel - including "(9) Prisoners of war in custody of the armed forces and (10) In time of war, persons serving with or accompanying an armed force in the field."

Link to Annex.
jsc.defense.gov/Portals/99/Documents/MCM2016.pdf?ver=2016-12-08-181411-957

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B6ToirrJW1A
youtube.com/watch?v=ME7K6P7hlko
youtube.com/watch?v=7sArXw6ajNg
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So, someone explain how this is a good thing without relying on information from LARP threads or memes. Because as I see it, this is a massively dangerous fucking move for everyone.

Nah man this is what we've been waiting for. The JUNTA.

big nothing get a life

Here is the section on Espionage...

30a. Article 106a—Espionage a. Text of statute. (a)(1) Any person subject to this chapter who, with intent or reason to believe that it is to be used to the injury of the United States or to the a d v a n t a g e o f a f o r e i g n n a t i o n , c o m m u n i c a t e s , delivers, or transmits, or attempts to communi- cate, deliver, or transmit, to any entity described in paragraph (2), either directly or indirectly, an- ything described in paragraph (3) shall be pun- ished as a court-martial may direct, except that if the accused is found guilty of an offense that directly concerns

(A) nuclear weaponry, military spacecraft or satellites, early warning systems, or o t h e r m e a n s o f d e f e n s e o r r e t a l i a t i o n a g a i n s t large scale attack, (B) war plans, © communica- tions intelligence or cryptographic information, or (D) any other major weapons system or major element of defense strategy, the accused shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.

(2) An entity referred to in paragraph (1) is— (A) a foreign government; (B) a faction or party or military or naval force within a foreign country, whether recog- nized or unrecognized by the United States; or ( C ) a r e p r e s e n t a t i v e , o f f i c e r , a g e n t , e m - ployee, subject, or citizen of such a government, faction, party, or force.

Bump for Trump

(3) A thing referred to in paragraph (1) is a d o c u m e n t , w r i t i n g , c o d e b o o k , s i g n a l b o o k , sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue- print, plan, map, model, note, instrument, appli- a n c e , o r i n f o r m a t i o n r e l a t i n g t o t h e n a t i o n a l defense. (b)(1) No person may be sentenced by court- martial to suffer death for an offense under this section (article) unless— ( A )
t h e m e m b e r s o f t h e c o u r t - m a r t i a l u n - animously find at least one of the aggravating factors set out in subsection ©; and ( B )
t h e m e m b e r s u n a n i m o u s l y d e t e r m i n e that any extenuating or mitigating circumstances are substantially outweighed by any aggravating circumstances, including the aggravating factors set out under subsection ©.

( 2 )
F i n d i n g s u n d e r t h i s s u b s e c t i o n m a y b e based on— (A) evidence introduced on the issue of guilt or innocence; (B) evidence introduced during the sentenc- ing proceeding; or © all such evidence.

(3) The accused shall be given broad latitude to present matters in extenuation and mitigation. © A sentence of death may be adjudged by a court-martial for an offense under this section (article) only if the members unanimously find, beyond a reasonable doubt, one or more of the following aggravating factors: (1) The accused has been convicted of an- other offense involving espionage or treason for which either a sentence of death or imprisonment for life was authorized by statute. (2) In the commission of the offense, the ac- cused knowingly created a grave risk of substan- tial damage to the national security. (3) In the commission of the offense, the ac- cused knowingly created a grave risk of death to another person.

(4) Any other factor that may be prescribed IV-44 ¶30.c.(6)© Article 106a by the President by regulations under section 836 of this title (Article 36). b. Elements. (1) Espionage. (a) That the accused communicated, delivered, or transmitted any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic nega- tive, blueprint, plan, map, model, note, instrument, a p p l i a n c e , o r i n f o r m a t i o n r e l a t i n g t o t h e n a t i o n a l defense; ( b ) T h a t t h i s m a t t e r w a s c o m m u n i c a t e d , delivered, or transmitted to any foreign government, or to any faction or party or military or naval force within a foreign country, whether recognized or un- recognized by the United States, or to any represent- ative, officer, agent, employee, subject or citizen thereof, either directly or indirectly; and ( c ) T h a t t h e a c c u s e d d i d s o w i t h i n t e n t o r reason to believe that such matter would be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of a foreign nation.

(2) Attempted espionage. (a) That the accused did a certain overt act; (b) That the act was done with the intent to commit the offense of espionage; © That the act amounted to more than mere preparation; and ( d ) T h a t t h e a c t a p p a r e n t l y t e n d e d t o b r i n g about the offense of espionage.

(3) Espionage as a capital offense. (a) That the accused committed espionage or attempted espionage; and (b) That the offense directly concerned (1) nu- c l e a r w e a p o n r y , m i l i t a r y s p a c e c r a f t o r s a t e l l i t e s , early warning systems, or other means of defense or retaliation against large scale attack, (2) war plans, (3) communications intelligence or cryptographic in- formation, or

(4) any other major weapons system or major element of defense strategy. c. Explanation. (1) Intent. “Intent or reason to believe” that the information “is to be used to the injury of the United S t a t e s o r t o t h e a d v a n t a g e o f a f o r e i g n n a t i o n ” means that the accused acted in bad faith and with- out lawful authority with respect to information that is not lawfully accessible to the public. ( 2 )
N a t i o n a l d e f e n s e i n f o r m a t i o n .

“ I n s t r u m e n t , appliance, or information relating to the national de- fense” includes the full range of modern technology and matter that may be developed in the future, including chemical or biological agents, computer technology, and other matter related to the national defense. (3) Espionage as a capital offense.

Capital pun- ishment is authorized if the government alleges and proves that the offense directly concerned (1) nu- c l e a r w e a p o n r y , m i l i t a r y s p a c e c r a f t o r s a t e l l i t e s , early warning systems, or other means of defense or retaliation against large scale attack, (2) war plans, (3) communications intelligence or cryptographic in- formation, or (4) any other major weapons system or major element of defense strategy.

See R.C.M. 1004 concerning sentencing proceedings in capital cases. d. Lesser included offenses.
See paragraph 3 of this part and Appendix 12A. e. Maximum punishment. (1) Espionage as a capital offense.

Death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.
See R.C.M. 1003. (2) Espionage or attempted espionage.
Any pun- ishment, other than death, that a court-martial may direct. See R.C.M. 1003.

If you read it, it says nothing other than the changes cannot be used retractively. We dont know the changes.

You're stupid. I linked the annex.

is it finally happening lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=B6ToirrJW1A
>social security number having people, are EMPLOYEES of the government
TLDR
Government in anarchy

could someone quote the relevant part?

also, look up HJR192, "gold fringe on flag", and:

youtube.com/watch?v=ME7K6P7hlko
(5 min)
youtube.com/watch?v=7sArXw6ajNg
(2hrs)

I’ll sum it up in two words:
America. First.

JEWS ARE GONNA BE ARRESTED EN MASSE`

yes

wtf is this and why should I care. I don't mean to be trite I just havent been following this shit

read the op you homo

Start arresting all Californian politicians.
Jerry Brown and his goons need to be put in their place.

Just for you meme flag.
>Just for you...
Do you fit under one of these categories? Better be scared.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

13000+ indictments.

The 2016 version? Whats being changed?

can you just tell me? I read the oP its just a bunch of jargon

this

The time has come. Trump is the Kaiser we deserve. Mattis and Kelly will soon deal with the degenerate scum of this nation

shillnigger gochokeondick

Can someone explain to a bong brainlet what this means

>this time hillary and obama are getting locked up FOR SURE

no one is here to spoonfeed you retarded faggots go back to T_D

It means more entertainment for us britbro

Satan no!

This implicates anyone that helped with the uranium 1 deal.
>Goodbye Mr. Mueller
Also anyone involved at the Clinton foundation. John Brennan, etc.
God this EO covers so many people that have been doing all this.
>Awans and DWS.

Kek.

Mueller is getting a pardon retard.

It means we're annexing your failed country

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Do you believe this unironically or just tell yourself these things to keep the hope alive of her getting locked up? Genuinely curious.

Ease up there fren
>This could be what he needs a pardon from

Kill all jews

Reminder that Trump is just another jew puppet and if you actually think hes going to drain the swamp or do anything even remotely close to it, then I pity you.

ISRAEL WILL FALL THIS YEAR!!!!

Rundown pls. Op's rambing transferes no usefull info.

Fucking mass arrests by marines. 13000+ sealed indictments. Tribunals on the way.

Bibi has told Trump it has to happen, he is being Jewed by his own ppl

>Fucking mass arrests by marines. 13000+ sealed indictments. Tribunals on the way.
says the trumpfag for the 5,000th time this year

Netanyahu is a war criminal. He will die.

I can’t do it lads. My autism and legalese levels aren’t high enough to read this. I-I’m sorry

MFW I will actually see shills hang from trees

Hope we will see some facts soon. Just like qanon et al. : all sounds god and just, but when will be see facts ?!

Cant wait.

Most of us don't understand, user. You are not alone. It's probably not as significant as the OP implies.

>democratic
the law of this country is the constitution. EveryBODY has the RIGHT to LIFE LIBERTY and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
not fucking what trump says

your ability to self deceive is quite remarkable, i wonder if there is an expiration date to all of this delusion or if you'll just carry it over into the next political figure you worship after trump

They are breaking laws.

if you're not a shill here's a thread for people wanting to discuss what is actually amended in the annexes:

>images.duckduckgo.com
I hope to see them hang as well. Shit and piss running down their legs as they twitch, and scream one last time:

"/po/ BTFO"

Wonderful

>this leaf thinks Canada won't be under US occupation by 2020
Laura Secord won't save you this time. Richard Montgomery will be avenged

>Unironically liking Trump when his only supporters are dumb boomers

I swear to fuck none of you idiots understand this and law. It cannot be retroactively applied you fucking morons. It will start applying Jan 1, 2019.

so what you're saying is there will be another kangaroo court where the zog tries and executes everyone that doesnt support their zog puppets like trump?

Then how does anybody get arrested? WHO? has the power to do that? doesnt every government employee, (YES THEY DO) get their power from the president
for him to take extra power is to give it to bankers

>jargon
congratulations on being retarded

That much I was able to ascertain.

>/po/ btfo
Lmao those paperfags are forever tarnished by our infamy.

Only newfags still like Trump, almost everyone hates him for flipping on his promises. But don’t worry /mlpoltrash/ might happen soon. So expect another cleansing.

why would you need to annex us? We're already your puppet in the service of israel

Sounds like this was written with Israel in mind.

Canada is more of a China puppet than U.S. puppet.

THIS TIME WITH REAL CRIMINALS
The marines are going to arrest ENEMY COMBATANTS. Their rights will be stripped away for committing treason and they will be shipped to Guantanamo Bay for execution.

Nobody cares boomer

Or muh russia..but hopefully you are correct

>THIS TIME WITH REAL CRIMINALS
im sure any day now hillary and obama will be in chains, keep holding your breath

>ENEMY COMBATANTS
Employees of the government
AS I SAID SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER = GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE ID$

CIVILLIANS AS WELL

ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE TRAITORS

Well besides the fact that you occupy our soil? First leafland then Mexico. The American Empire will soon be here.

>Trumpfags didn’t even edit out the kippa

Boomer Conservatives Can’t meme

I am still on the fence. His rhetoric seems like a betrayal sometimes (ex his most recent comments on gun control), but he has not yet DONE anything that breaks his campaign promises.

What's the quick rundown?

Spoken like a true neocon.

Trump is gonna restore the republic.

Wrong. It means it can be retroactive up until 1/1/5019

Good god I wish the shills could come up with their own sayings.
Fucking pathetic

>banker ass kissers

the only swamp he needs to drain will never be drained in the jewnited states of the jewmerica

The FED the 16th and the IRS are about to get blown to bits.

so you seriously believe any day now theres going to be a military coup and all your enemies will go to jail? This is more than just a meme?

That was too quick - how is this gonna restore the republic?

This is the timeline we live in.

The art of the deal, the art of war - it is all in there, Trump makes everyone guess his next move

Mass arrests
Expose 911
Expose who killed JFK
Basically expose everything Israel has done to us
End the FED
End the IRS
End the 16th Amendment
Execute some traitors are guantanamo
when all that's done
UNLOCK THE MYSTERIES OF SPACE