Turks are always angry for some reason, but why is that so?

Turks are always angry for some reason, but why is that so?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=io_HLVYN37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anything you say that is slightly different from a Turks opinion makes them triggered.

We even have an age old saying in Norway for some weird reason: "Angry as a Turk"

kek

That is true, but why are they always so triggered?

Because the Republic of Turkey is just civic nationalism for Mohammedans trying to ape the Europeans they hate.

Hah, see it's true.
They may have like the Negros a very small pre frontal cortex, or are angry like mutts because they are genetically inpure.

its not just turks, muslims are the most frustrated, rage filled people on earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=io_HLVYN37s

You know I never thought about it before, but you're right. Turks do always seem to be angry and I don't know why either.

Yes, they are a mixed race invented country just like Brasil.

They are also maybe angry because of their dumb laws?

I think some mods are Turks, ^^

Turks are low IQ muslims, and muslims know they are the underclass of the world giving them a huge chip on the shoulder and to exacerbate this people of lower IQ are generally over-confident and much more aggressive than their higher IQ counterparts.

Sounds true, so they are angry because the are mixed meat muslim low IQ'd Untermenschen who know what they are and are angry about that.

Their whole culture is based upon imperialism, and they haven't been able to conquer anything in 300 years.

They are about to be conquered by the dark Kurds.

Come to think of it, I've got to drop this bomb on Sup Forums.

Stop calling hajjis 'sandniggers'. They are extremely different than american blacks.

They have made empires, mostly by practicing polygamy and then getting their omega males to go on suicide charges for the off-chance of getting laid. They won often enough to keep economies going on plundering alone.

They aren't just another shitskin here to whine about being oppressed. They are willing to take our stuff with violence

Have they been range banned ?
I haven't seen any posting for a while..I actually forgot about them .. usually they lurk until you call them names then come and shit all over everything.

Yes, they posted to much KARA BOGA on /int, and they are now banned for a while.

Too much inbreeding.

They have the highest consumption per capita of Tea and coffee.( check it )

Of course there are other factors but this play a role.

I have 20 cups of coffee a day - Italian coffee no less
and I'm the most pleasant person imaginable, I think.

Dude that's not healthy mate!
STOP DRINKING COFFEE
[Heil Odin starts playing]

haven't been ill for almost 20 years, while everybody else is constantly catching something.
also, freshly ground quality beans are one of the most effective ways of delivering anti-oxidants to the brain.
I think I'll go with my own verified life experience, but thank you for your concern, user.

I checked and they are not even top 20 on coffee. #8 at tea.