archive.is/2Km4p
archive.is/n76zy
archive.is/u70z3
youtu.be/noa5m8w4v0U?t=42m46s
jihadwatch.org.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=7Q2BvZWn-bU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Screenshot it, cum on photo snap that with exposed dick send

I'd do it. I've done it before, actually. Our immigration system is so fucked up that virtually the only way to get here legally is to marry a citizen. One of my ex-girlfriends was Colombian, her cousin was here illegally and wanted to stay so I actually married her so she could get her visa and shit. Ended up breaking up with my girlfriend and started fucking the cousin that I married lol. We're actually still married now for reasons besides just her getting her citizenship.

That's so... heartwarming?

>Ended up breaking up with my girlfriend and started fucking the cousin that I married lol. We're actually still married now for reasons besides just her getting her citizenship.
That should end well

>fuck her with fake credentials
>run away

"mary" and put a white child inside of her

Wonder how I'm getting snaps without a cellphone

run away as fast as you can.

iranians are white

Do so and force her to be Christian. Iranians are beautiful.

IS EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD GOING FUCKING MENTAL, WHATS THE POINT IN MARRIAGE AFTER HEARING THESE KINDS OF STORIES

If it doesn't, it doesn't matter. We did a pre nup and everything so that if we divorce nobody gets the other person's shit.

>force her to be Christian
Why would I force anybody to be a christcuck?

What a retard!
American posters are absolutely disgusting, they'll sell their own mothers for some money.

Calm down, toothpaste. It was just a civil marriage, it's not like we lied to God or some shit. But like I said we're actually hitting it off really well right now, we might end up getting an actual Catholic marriage at this rate.

one guy tried.
guy ended up literally sawed into pieces by girl and her "newer" boyfriend while child of guy was near and heard everything.
*true story from news

cum in my pants

Fine, let your country continue to be a mudslime shithole, or do you really think atheism is going to become the next great religion that leads france to its golden era?

>mfw iranian mail order bride looks pic related

>Fine, let your country continue to be a mudslime shithole
Because converting an Iranian immigrant to Christcuckity will somehow change the fact that we're a 50% atheist nation with an atheistic government and with a 7% Muslim minority?

> disgusting
> shits in the street
OK, nigger.

negotiate terms

you know how sharia punishes for leaving religion?
also "honor killings" are still a thing. in any case don't even try.

Iranian is not a nationality. It's just like whites or blacks who call themselves American in your country.

I would imagine her family can't reach her in America.

>France
>50% atheist
top jej
no wonder it's falling to pieces as Sweden and Germany.

while Poland is staying strong :^)

Iranian is a nationality, not an ethnic group dumb burger

Where? Did they actually get married? Who was the guy? Was the woman from Iran as well?

>Marrying a Latina
>Marrying a Colombian specifically
You are just another dumb gringo.

Okay, "Persians and Azeris are white." Are you happy now you turboautist?

Yup and only 30% of French define themselves as catholic believers
>no wonder it's falling to pieces
What are you talking about? We are absolutely not in the same situation as Germany and Sweden when it comes to migration lol all migrants go to Germany, UK or Sweden. Even in Calais they want to go to the UK and leave France.

Yeah lets just forget about those Algerians and all the terrorist attacks hehehehe

Well we do have Algerians but we don't have any mass immigration coming from Algeria so...?

Shia not Sunni. Persians are well educated as well. Iran is not our enemy thats what the Establishment want you to think. Saudi Arabia are the enemy

fake smile

The Eldest Daughter of the Catholic church, everyone.

Thats because they are already born in your country kek

fuck off
you're part of the problem our country have. I hope you'll be having the time of your life taking that muslim cock in 30 years when they'll be everywhere, electing their representative and fucking your MUH LAICITY faggot

You'll get what you deserve that's for sure.

happened in russia. they was married cause she even got rights to his home. guy was russian. woman was not from Iran....she was from some part of ussr.

People don't realize what’s about to come.

The alt-lite is taking over, and this is our plan. Pic related.

Make her show you the goods... See how far it goes. Maybe the other visa is for a friend??????????

>muslims are free to leave islam

wew lad,do that in Saudi Arabia and get stoned to death

horrid
are Iranians churkas?

>you're part of the problem our country have
Lol please man do you actually think that we, especially the youth, are going back to muh Catholicism?

Report to Homeland security

Where do you get that (shit) from? How are muzzies even a problem in the USA? You only have like a few millions of them

>woman was not from Iran....she was from some part of ussr
>are Iranians churkas?
Nice reading comprehension

I feel bad for you, dude. The problem is that you don't know real Islam. I'll have to redpill you.

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!

This is real Islam, not from an intelligent critic of Islam like Dr. Bill Warner (wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Refuting_Official_Islam), but from ACTUAL Muslims:

archive.is/EsqJ6
archive.is/2Km4p
archive.is/n76zy
archive.is/u70z3

And if you think those people are "extremists," then watch the last five minutes of this video: youtu.be/noa5m8w4v0U?t=42m46s

Finally, for tracking Islam on a daily basis, I would suggest jihadwatch.org.

You are the one lacking reading comprehension.
I am asking if Iranians can or can not be considered churkas.

Lol you're a psycho man, chill out and turn off your computer, it's not as if Muslims were an organized skilled mafia

>the youth
The same youth that promotes leftist ideas.
Glorious. I see a future,it's a future where the country collapsed.

its not about race or even color of skin in general.....

if your white. her kids will looka pretty white too

I'm like a 6 or 7 at best in the US but I'm a 10 in Colombia. I honestly cannot imagine why anyone would marry a dumb ugly American girl.

Not necessarily, I don't know why you guys fucking think that atheism = leftism

Typical dusgusting mutt. Kill yourself.

French Catholics are simply put politically correct pieces of shit. In fact, Christianity in France is fucked up. I honestly think the people who really believe and are devoted to the faith, and have the balls to think and act are less than 5%.

France's youth needs a Christian revival but that won't happen because young people here don't have a role model shilling a good and counter-culture christianity, so instead we're one of the most degenerate country on this fucking continent.

I call 1-800-CALLSPY, the actual phone number in any case that a foreign agent is suspected.

in usa they would be save... not

Y-you too.

do i get puss and bj's

You summed it up well, the last religious people here are Muslims

>dumb ugly American girl.
throw away ugly part and its a best wife person can get.

> French catholics are cucks
Try again karim
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=7Q2BvZWn-bU

Depending on how i felt that day I'd probably either just do it or talk to her a bit and try and see if she actually cares about america. If she does (or at least seems like it) then sure, why not?

Really, you don't understand where that comes from? I know that not all atheists are leftists, but there is WAY more overlap between atheism and the left than there is with the right. Come on. You know this.

We have data.

pics pls

mexican catholic without brothers or father girl would be better

And History.
*cough* USSR *cough*
China

>WAY more overlap between atheism and the left than there is with the right
Not with the laïcité concept in France that suppresses all kind of ostentatious religion

We're not in the fucking USA

"Who the fuck installed snapchat on my phone?"
And promptly trade it in for whatever the newest android is.

ah yes this running gag again

apart from being meme material how he's supposed to do anything? He's just a catholic version of Sylvain Durif, the sooner you drop memeing this dumbass the better you'll be.

>marys you
>gets visa
>divorces you once allowed to stay
>takes half your shit
dont be dumb. its what all those offshore brides do

In Europe and America I see so many handsome men with ugly wives. While in Latin America I see beautiful woman with ugly husbands.

Hell, I'm thinking about moving to Colombia to teach English. The cost of living is so cheap compared to America.

Yeah,in yours we would get plenty of left leaning atheists and muslims
Enjoy enrichment

I'd marry her she seems like a decent girls and she very beautiful. I'd couldn't get over that we met for visas though if I got that snapback wouldn't care. If we'd met going about our lives then yes I would. Our children will come out good liking like my child has Mediterranean roots.

>American posters are absolutely disgusting, they'll sell their own mothers for some money.
Because that TOTALLY doesn't happen in India.

too dangerous.

You know they can dissolve the pre-nup if they wish

honestly all i know it that only guys who are getting best looking girls are abusive+sadistic+arrogand and power-hungry and rich.

And good guys....."good guys finish last". that is universal truth. if they finish they get "used goods".

Excuse me it's not your personal diary here, mazer russia

>moves to Colombia
>gets pick pocketed every day
hot women tho.

real talk. iranians are hot.

>9/10 persian hottie wants to get married for life

When and where???? I want 15 kids with this beauty.