/UBI/ Basic income

Why don't you want to eliminate poverty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDkHLPanjkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vE_qeBwvHwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just admit you're lazy and toss yourself in the oven

>I want to destroy the value of the dollar and become like Zimbabwe

NEET BUX NOW

Its probably because spain is poor atm

Who controls the ledger for the basic income system? Who administers it?

if you can't produce enough to live by yourself you have no business living

Because subsidy drives the cost of everything up. Muh subsidised HC and college, por ejemplo.

No job land, for some four decades

Administration? D: the important part is GIBING and after taxes everyone gets their shit pushed or released.
Subsidize the demand not the offer

I'm already on basic income, feels good.

>Why don't you want to cause inflation

because i dont wanna be a pet of the gormberment

How hard is it in your cunt? How much did you get?

I have bad news for you.

It's easy. I get roughly 650€/month, that's more than I need.

Not bad senpai, here our minimal salary is like 800€

Abolish income tax instead.

Forcing onto government dependency is a Jewish plot
>You don't believe white people should be sterilized so you're a racist! No bennies for you ;>

The minimum here is around 1000 I think. Poverty limit is set at 850 or 1000 depending on the metric they want to use.

poverty is not eliminated by laws but by production

Only Nazis support big government ... we need less labour laws and open borders so we can have a truly free market.

Without regulation capitalism tends to accumulate, nowadays there is growing inequality, and that's the future if nothing changes.

Less middle class a lot more poors and some more rich..

>eliminate poverty
There will always be mentally ill and retarded people; unless you implement eugenics to truly eliminate poverty.

It's because it's full of spanish people.
Learn how to private property rights. Instead you argue for gibs.
If estonia can do what it did after the soviet collapse Spain should be able to do it.

Because you can't just give a nation of 200 million adults a basic income of even 1,000 and expect your currency to be okay.

Your minimum is 1400 for 37h

>just make minimum wage million dollars and nobody will be poor

Same argument.

That's before taxes, what you actually get is around 1150 for 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=oDkHLPanjkQ

This

>the regulators will regulate themselves :^)
>now buy this license

Wow so much bullshit there.

First: IQ leads to prosperity: meritocracy: not true.

Second: He himself says that you need more it's not only IQ.. well basic income could do that.

And finally there is not much alternatives..

I'm not interested in killing less fortunate ones.

happiness comes from struggle. i don’t want to give money to lazy losers and worst of all create cozy government jobs for assholes in the process.

in finland you can live most of your life very comfortably doing nothing yet people still scream for an even easier life. leftism is a disese of the mind.

I don't live there mate, try living comfy here

Poverty in a developed society isn't really a problem of not having enough money. It should be viewed as a psycho-social problem if you want to have a realistic chance of eliminating it. After all, the stress of constantly making ends meets alone lowers a persons cognitive abilities by like 10-15 IQ points and also causes people to seek short-term relief from all kinds of destructive behavior on the cost of long-term planning and problem-solving.

If a basic income is implemented correctly, it doesn't drive the prices up that much. This is a misconception people make when they don't consider the role of taxation in the model. Though a universal basic income wouldn't probably work very well anywhere else but in a very homogenous society. A partial basic income could perhaps be successfully implemented in a bit less homogenous society, but still not in a failed multicultural society like the United States.

Flag checks out.

Why are they shilling this so fucking hard? UBI is communism. Fuck communism. People need to work or else they are irrelevant.

There is a thread on this everyday. This is the next step the jews want to push on us. We need to start memeing against it.

>A partial basic income could perhaps be successfully implemented in a bit less homogenous society, but still not in a failed multicultural society like the United States.

What does not work is the actual system, money does not arrive to the poors, it gets stuck in the government and administrators.

Do you even know what communism is?

UBI-based communism isn't even that far-fetched an idea. With current technology it's impossible, but in the future perhaps not so much. If artificial intelligence/machine learning gets to the point where it can reallocate capital more efficiently than private owners, there is no reason for the means of production to be owned by individuals. After this the production share of capital could be distributed equally to the people and keep the allocation of the workers share as is.

>have job
>basic income
>stop working
>have the same benefit

who will pay for it? oh yes the "rich"

One day there will be a robot with my name on it, working in some factory and producing my NEETbux.

I want (YOU) to get OFF YOUR LAZY MOTHERFUKING LEACH ASS AND SUPPORT YOURSELF.
When The Purge comes, flabbys, chubbys, and or soft hands will be second to go.

Most people already work more than they need to survive.

Not the same benefit.. some benefit.

The top income will share.

Blockchain and smart contracts

>Ledger for UBI
You set up a system that checks if a person is a citizen or not. As long as they are, send them the monthly payment. You don't even need anyone outside of the initial construction of the system and occasional tape backup.

>Shitty genes = losers that won't reproduce
Not true. Any poor country is evidence of the exact opposite of what he's saying. Any rich country, doubly so, as the trends are and have always been that poorer you are, the more kids you have and vice versa. The average sub-saharan IQ in a lot of those countries is around 70. That's the AVERAGE person there, with an IQ so low that it's borderline mentally deficient here. Yet there are more of them than us. Even without white rice bags landing on their front lawns, they'd do fine if only one or two of their countries left some whites to farm.

I can't be bothered addressing the whole "bad genes" nonsense properly. Most people who work, who are "successful" (read: take a lot of loans to keep up appearances) are dumb as bricks. Per definition, half of the people are under the average level of intelligence. So any way you define it, you'll always have a lower class of "dumb people".

It'd have to be worked out. A higher consumption tax would be in order. In the near future, even programmers won't be needed since machine learning will learn any task faster simply by trial and error. All we need is better battery technology, and a few years, and there'll be no reason for not replacing every waiter and retail person with a robot. Any manual labour or activity will be replaced. No more drivers of any kind would be needed, the only reason you'd drive would be for fun (includes taxis, any transportation, delivery to door and so on).

What's your master plan, what are you going to work with that will be future proof? UBI is inevitable, it's the next natural step. Either that, or the elite starts killing everyone in which case you're going to die as well.

Why should I care about worthless blacks and mexicans?

It doesn't matter if people are dumb if they are industrious. Niggers are dumb and not industrious. Whites and asians can be dumb, but they are still industrious all the same. I'd rather have a society of dumb whites than dumb niggers because at least the whites are biologically inclined to activity.

>universal inflation and just more gibs for non contributing niggers and commies who SHOULD be poor in real life conditions
>b-but commie pseudscientists said i-it isnt bad
Just grow up and get a job commie.

because the real shills are capitalists who enjoy seeing others in poverty.
they don't want to have 3 billion dolars, why? they don't even spend it. they save it and watch the rest of the "peasants" fight and kill eahch other for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=vE_qeBwvHwc

FUCK YEAH AMERICA
>FREEDUMZ
>HAMBURGER FREEDOM

>The top income will share.
they already do, pay the most taxes
>higher consumption tax
are you gonna tax anyone who is not on BI when they go to the store, this will last 2 months and people will shut it down, poor people have zero political game nobody will listen to them, they are only used for votes like points on a paper

because you don't eliminate poverty by making everyone equally poor fucking commie.

Gibs don't necessarily make you "not poor".

It's a plan to absolve corporations from the very wages they pay their workers.

You are such a Jew controlled cunt.

>lets feed useless eaters cuz muh "mouse utopia".
Hell no.

shitiest economy in europe wants freebies.

COLOUR ME SHOCKED

The point was that as it is, bad genes and being unsuccessful is in no way a deterrent to having lots of kids. In fact, it's the exact opposite. The more successful a life you have, the less kids the average person tends to have. When you're poor, having more kids means popping out a lot of them to take care of you when you get older. When you're well off, raising a kid costs much more because your (and their) standards are much higher.

Do you even know what consumption tax is, slovakinigger? When you buy something, you get taxed. UBI recipients included. It'd be stupid to tax UBI itself as it's always the same, and you'd just be taxing yourself. Of course, the government would probably do that too, but still. Profits from robot labour would be taxed, and would have to be enforced to pay for it all.

Also, the top income brackets hardly pay the most taxes. The middle income does. The poor pay less because they make less, the rich pay less because they hire Jews to help them escape taxes with stuff like personal. Only the middle class is dumb enough to get fleeced like that, and the poor have little to take anyway. Companies pay nearly no taxes at all.

Humans are still largely needed. But this changes by the year. As I said, in a few years there'll be robots that can do pretty much any basic task. No need for any kind of commercial driver, no service workers of any kind except in fancy establishments. A few years after that, maybe a decade or less, depending on how these upcoming tensor accelerators will affect speed of progress, and you won't even need more advanced workers such as programmers or accountants.

What do you do in 20 years, when humans aren't needed for anything but "creative" work?

It is pretty funny when you consider that you're listening to some loser that can't pronounce "flinging" properly, probably lives with his parents like a loser, is probably in his mid 20's, and has to shill his channel on Sup Forums.

Boomer here.
The LAST thing I will allow is you lazy kids to increase my taxes so that you can sit around and play video games and smoke weed all day. UBI.. not while i'm still paying taxes.

good luck taking bitcoin monero or link from my addreses to fund you neetbux famalam

>Profits from robot labour would be taxed, and would have to be enforced to pay for it all.
what about old age benefits? will the corporations pay for those when people don't work? what prevents a business to relocate if the taxes are so high? you do realize businesses relocate based on capital cost right?
>top income brackets hardly pay the most taxes
top income brackets pay for everything
>the rich pay less
rich don't pay taxes annon, they don't file tax returns as they have no income, rich people sit on money they don't earn money year by year, you can't tax wealth on yearly basis
>What do you do in 20 years
you are missing the point, this is not about businesses and governments, we need food and energy to exist, if we can provide so with machines, there is no need for money, work and the exchange of capital and labor, machines will work for us and people will just chill and shitpost

If UBI works why are Indian reservations that give stipends to tribe member so shitty?

I support we at least try it out and I volunteer myself. All wagecucks don't worry you can still work.

It is literally communism. Retards don't deserve to get shit for free just because they're retarded.

free money when?

spend it on sausage rolls and meth

Soon, we may have to convince the wagecucks the hard way.

Chill out, it works for me.

Fuck off Muhammad.

The real answer is to create post-scarcity technology. I like capitalism, but I know its efficacy is slowing down because of automation. UBI is retarded. just invest in technology so we can become gods instead, then get rid of government.

My name is Clément.

As in merciful?

Yes

So I can keep getting richer, user. Fuck poor people, they are literally food.

No amount of UBI is going to change their bad decision making. Learn to profit from them like the Jew.

>And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
>When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,
>As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
>The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!

>Universal neetbux
>Never have to work
>Get to hang out with my friends, go out to eat more, and buy more marijuana.
>Good times all around
>Wagies would never know this feeling.
Perhaps in a perfect world where there would be no consequences.

But Captilism with democracy has already seen the massive decline of poverty.

You mean the capitalism of the Chinese communist party?