youtu.be/Rgk0WBpiQWI
>BOTUS cant wait to read 3/1/18
youtu.be/w66AMGciLkU
>Marlon Bundo reads his book to fren 2/28/18
youtu.be/w1osOjW_INc
>This Week @State 3/2/18
youtu.be/kmfwE9aPMCQ
>WH Opioids Videos 3/2/18:
youtu.be/so5BNX2e1CA (US Gen Surg Adams)
youtu.be/LYcQ6mF1dZc (Eric Bolling)
youtu.be/2MP2TIqbdV0 (Fire Chief Goonan)
>Pres Trump announces tariffs 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441953-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/03/04/danny-davis-louis-farrakhan-jewish-question/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALWAYS AWOO!

Threadly reminder that you have no excuse to be a nogunz as an American.

>posting your washed up Sup Forums attentionwhore
How quaint.

TFW hearty breakfast starts settling. Oh boy.

AWOO~

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

DEPENDING ON HOW FAST THE BREAD GOES I MAY OR MAY NOT BAKE!

PLEASE HAVE A BACKUP BAKER READY

pic related of when they got weird

If deporting 30 million illegals in the absolute best fantasy scenario won’t help our demographics, what the fug do we do

Imagine what the coverage would look like if a GOP congressman said he's boys with David Duke and isn't bothered by Duke's answer to "the Jewish question"

dailycaller.com/2018/03/04/danny-davis-louis-farrakhan-jewish-question/

Should I even ask?

notice anything about his nose there?

I'm gonna be honest, I have masturbated to this woman several times, but she still disgusts me a lot

Fair enough

> above-ground testing
Operation Cook-The-Gook is confirmed

>1776+242
>Not having a loaded gun in every room

>larkin love

dems get to have the most fun

Exploding glocks still a thing?

that filename tho

Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy said in an interview with Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo Sunday that “we’re trending perhaps towards another special counsel” to investigate the Department of Justice

“You know, Maria, this Democrat memo makes me smile. If it were up to Adam Schiff, if it were up to him it would have been a haiku, and not a memo because he did everything he could to keep us from finding out any of the information that was in either one of those memos,” he said.

“So Congress has proven itself incapable of investigating this FISA abuse. DOJ should not be looking into it. We need an independent arbiter that’s either the inspector general or special counsel.”

Gowdy also said, “Maria over the weekend, I’d counted up almost two dozen witnesses that the inspector general would not have access to, were he alone conducting this investigation, so I think we’re trending perhaps towards another special counsel because of this unique fact pattern and the fact that there are witnesses outside the reach of the inspector general.”'

Bartiromo asked, “So we should have then you believe another special counsel to investigate these matters? How does one investigate itself frankly?”

“Well you don’t. I wish that I had been able to grade my own papers in college and law school, but I was not able to. I would have done better first of all, but–we don’t put family members on the jury. We don’t put friends on the jury,” Gowdy answered. (RELATED: Jim Jordan Demands Sessions Appoint A Second Special Counsel)

“You need an independent arbiter, and the Department of Justice cannot investigate itself. Horowitz can– Horowitz is a fair guy, but when there are two dozen witnesses that have left the department or worked for another agency, someone else has to do it and I am reluctant to call for special counsel, but I think it may be unavoidable in this fact pattern.”

Honestly probably not but I'm still never buying one.

I'm likin' those digits

Finally, nuclear detonation footage in 4K HD.

just a timeless meme

So what the DACA situation look like?

>I am reluctant to call for special counsel, but I think it may be unavoidable in this fact pattern.

Meanwhile he says Mueller is a great guy who he trusts!

Whats his fucking deal.

for the most part no, unless your using hot handloads that the manufacturer specifically instructs you not to

hopefully they do 4K 60fps at the very minimum.

Please user, post just the layer of Trump giving the finger in transparent .png. I could have some fun with that.

IIRC it's all up to Congress now with their spending-bill; due on the 23rd.

Cat and gats thread?

>mfw this isn't real but wish it was

Kelly doesn't think Trump will extend it, and maybe SCOTUS will say it's dead now.

I don't like the feel of them, but I grew up on revolvers and 1911s

Ends tomorrow

Shills will say there’s a hold but in practice there’s nothing they can do to keep ICE from acting. I THINK the work permissions and ss will expire as normal

So hopefully the whole lot of first expired beans just self deport

you mean just him standing there with everything else transparent? I'd have to make it since I dont have that, but ok

>mfw Rural & URBAN retards

AWOO!

Why is Trump so aesthetic?

Also, would you hang it up your wall?

lf pic of mouser with a mauser

>you mean just him standing there with everything else transparent? I'd have to make it since I dont have that, but ok
yes, I thought maybe you have PS open at the moment, but if it's a pain no worries.

Bengal? Good cat?

I like the position of the two in this way, Melania's face is obfuscated but is shown to be a core component of Trump

MAGA

He shot his phone first.
wtf senpai?

No, but I thought about getting this printed

Checked n Keked

beats me; not mine. I've owned a tabby, an american shorthair and a calico.

He's spent the past fifty years of his life deliberately cultivating and promoting his image to the point where it's second nature.

The phone demons are real. Be very afraid

Repost:

I forget the name (maybe the Geneva Bible?) but there's an English translation that is both earlier than the KJV and more clearly written in almost-contemporary English. Technically Shakespeare and the KJV are "modern" English, but the KJV was intentionally written in a more poetic and somewhat archaic manner. The reason to avoid later versions is they start to take some real liberties with interpretation which are a huge deal if you're taking a Sola Scriptura approach

Reminds me of this

Kitty is a cute! CUTE!

That's a big cat

UU
UU

original pic is a classic btw

should we go fast or slow?

Oh cool, now we will get to see who can commit national suicide first, the Swedes or the Germans. Too bad Germany's decisions impact so many other EU countries.

Has Trump clarified his stance on 2A yet?

>disdain for plebs intensifies

>They laughed but he wasn’t joking.

>They all celebrated Kelly and Mattis and acted like they'd be moderating presences on the President or crypto liberals.
>Kelly is a wife-beater apologist who fucking hates liberal politicians and hates DACA entitled fucks while Mattis may be okay with trannies in the military he's also bomb-fucking-happy and is getting the military to be even more independent of civilian oversight from Obama's "You need permission from me to so much as slog a JDAM at terrorists unless they are shooting at you already"

Boo.

FAST. I have to leave in 30 minutes or so

That is the look of pure contempt. I love it.

LOL

>AYO HOL UP! SHEEEEIIIIT! Peep dis.

kek

Interesting pic. Any explanation/background to it?

>SHIT EATERS GRIN

>turbo shitposting engaged

Great now the EU can continue to wreck Europe like pic related.

the absolute state of negro thinking

That looks like Reviewbrah and Wojak's lovechild.

Looks like my cat, but mine has stripes and no gun.

Do you think we could make it into another episode guys?

What is it with spurdo that makes me chuckle every time I see it

For an autistic people, the Finns made one of the best memes

>When leftists on twitter accidentally drop redpills

someone give me idea for sigils to get rid of the lhc

That's why Trump's plan includes economic recovery in white regions and Ivanka's little family support program/pet project. More money in the pockets of the (overwhelmingly white) middle class = more and bigger white families. Also RAISE favoring white legal immigrants and slashing legal immigration across the board. Every problem in America is a network of cogs which interlock with other problem-networks so any solution has to be multifaceted. The upshot is that when there's this many problems that are this huge, it's easy to come up with multi-purpose solutions that help attack several problems at once. Trade War 2018 is as much about helping the white middle class as it is about strengthening America's strategic capabilities and cutting the legs out from under our most powerful geopolitical rival.

is this why math is racist?

Lads I can handle most things life has thrown at me except being a dicklit.

Getting /fit/, got a promotion, investing so I can help MAGA in the future, things are looking bright. But no matter what, I'm still dicklet.

How do I cope?

>your cat. (Pic rel.)

LOL. What are the replies like?

time to buy your cat a gun

Just get a Steyr. It's basically a Glock 2.0

really need to cut down on AWOO posting...there is a bottomed fag here who hates wolf girls and would be too bad to trigger him