Colleges introduces new "gender-neutral" pronouns 'ne,' 've,' 'ey'

campusreform.org/?ID=10583

>The Kennesaw State University LBGT Resource Center recently produced a new pamphlet that adds “ne,” “ve,” “ey,” “ze,” and “xe” to the list of gender neutral pronouns.

>The “Gender Neutral Pronouns” pamphlet, a copy of which was obtained by Campus Reform, tells students that “some people don’t feel like traditional gender pronouns fit their gender identities,” and thus lists alternatives that students can use instead.

>These pronouns are accompanied by a conjugation chart listing how they might be used as a subject, object, possessive, possessive pronoun, and reflexive. For example, to refer to a student who identifies as “ne,” one could say “Ne laughed” or “That is nirs.”

>To refer to a student who identifies as “ve,” the pamphlet explains that one would say “Vis eyes gleam” or “I called ver.”

>The guide does warn, however, that students “may change their pronouns without changing their name, appearance, or gender identity,” and suggests that preferred pronouns be re-confirmed regularly during “check-ins at meetings or in class.”

XE XI XO XUM

I SMELL THE BLOOD

OF CIS SCUM

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-04/british-university-bans-all-politically-incorrect-words-heres-list
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs
youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lib shit idiocy with linguistics. The correct indeterminate pronoun is "it".

It's deliberate Newspeak to control how people think.

I wish it was just idiocy, but it goes way beyond that at this point.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-04/british-university-bans-all-politically-incorrect-words-heres-list

>Cardiff Metropolitan University is at the forefront of political correctness sensitivity. The University Bans Lecturers from Using any Sexist or Insensitive Words. The list of banned words is wider than you might think. Here are some examples: mankind, homosexual, housewife, manmade, and sportsmanship.

>The article also states that you should try to avoid words like “mother” and “father” unless you can say “mother and father” together.

>According to the guide, Mrs. and Miss are considered offensive. Clearly, it’s best to avoid gender-identifying terms altogether.

man, I dont want to live in this World anymore.

If mankind has gone so low i cannot fear whapersonman might do one day

Firefighters used a lot of human resource and artificial equipment to ensure the loving consumer didn't die in the blaze.

The space station is completely artificial.

Jacob Smith 1876-1898 was the most recent polio survivor, succumbing to the disease at the young age of 22.

War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

NOY VEEEY

ey ve ey!

ve goyim ne, shut xe down!

But if it's an all-girl's school then FtM trannies shouldn't be there should they? If you get offended at being called a girl don't go to a school that's all girls and no boys, that's not for you.

>ey
>ve
They are not even hiding anymore

Change the language, you change what people can think. It's just about power and control, the left is trying to create newspeak. They call us fascists, they call us authoritarians. Then they turn around and ban what words you can use, not because it's offensive, but because they want to control how you think.

You can't dissent if you don't even understand what dissent is. A lot of leftists still don't realize what sort of beast they continue to support.

College attendees get brainwashed with language corrupting propaganda, revisionist history and Marxist ideology, blue collar individuals decide to never attend colleges due to this.

>class is just a "social construct", we need to tear down the class sytem so there's no "inequality" and everyone is equally poor and miserable

>race is just a "social construct", we need to tear down "whiteness" and "racism" so there's no "inequality" and everyone becomes the same shade of brown

>gender is just a "social construct", we need to tear down "gender roles" and sex characteristics so there's no "inequality" and everyone becomes the same amorphous sexless blob

This is the newspeak and proles straight out of 1984

Lets force to introduce vey

>vey
oy vey!

this is what happens when evolution stops. filth begins to pile up until we begin killing ourselves. either way, mother nature wins in the end.

Fucking Kennesaw...you used to be a nice city.

Nothing Burger.

I am a student at KSU, we are majority white and there are a ton of good ol' boys. Kek I didn't know this shit even went on at my school

Still is but the faggotry and DEGENERACY is getting worse

Top kek

oh vey

This is retarded.

If you're mtf, why wouldn't you want to be called "she?"

If you're ftm, why wouldn't you want to be called "he?"

Isn't the ultimate affirmation for a trans girl is to be mistaken as a genetic girl by strangers?

Can someone recommend me a good place to get some nachos? I’m hungry and want to try somewhere new.

People are clueless about the etymology of most words so changing them to bullshit is easy

Why is homosexual replaced with same-sex which literally means the same thing?

My guess is because Homosexual is an older term and has a history of a negative connotation, but yeah same-sex is practically the same phrase.
It’s like the difference between colored people and people of color.

Me too! We should start a ksu Sup Forums club. That way I can actually make some irl friends

Sorry pal I am not socially awkward, I have lots of friends. No one on this planet knows I browse pol

But what is the PC way to call someone a MOTHERFUCKER?

Willy's

>I didn't know this shit even went on at my school

That's how it always goes. Subtle changes, one department after another, slowly enforced and forced on teachers, then on students until the whole place has been subverted before you realize what's going on and then it's too late.

The frog is being boiled.

10 years ago no one would've believed this shit, 5 years ago they would think it's just some fringe tumblr insanity.

Fuck that’s what I was thinking. I go there too much though.

oyy vey

>The Kennesaw State University LBGT Resource Center recently produced a new pamphlet that adds “oi,” “ve,” “ey,” “ze,” and “xe” to the list of gender neutral pronouns.
> “oi”, “ve”, “ey”

:(
Which frat are you in?

If you’re a normie then why the fuck are you even on here? I bet you’re not a even a Virgin.

got a good laugh from that too

Do you, and this goes for everyone, just have this constant urge to succeed in life if for no other reason than just to piss off all of the people who hate us? Think of all of the angry minorities and traitors and scum that hate white males simply because they are good looking, or intelligent, or hard working, or athletic, or clever, or successful. I have this growing urge to study harder (I'm majoring in engineering), work out more, read more, etc. because I just want to be everything the left hates. It's good motivation. Of course I also want to be happy and successful for my family, my friends, my God. But what I describe is a major factor.

I am a virgin but for religious purposes. Dated many church girls before and never had sex. I am on here because occasionally there is a thread about something I care about such as events in Europe and America or life advice, etc. I am happier when I stop visiting pol though, it makes you an angry person. I know anger has its place but I am so critical and serious when I am on here. I am probably going to quit pol indefinitely again

Not in a frat, I spend most of my time by myself studying. I have friends though and I could have a lot more if I had the time to go to social events. But I have my family and my studies and my church to tend to. Plus most college parties are degenerate. Most of my close friends (the ones who really matter) live far away anyway

Go again, it's delicious

What’s a good church group at KSU. I really would like to go to one. I recently became a Christian

I do too, and it's really the best attitude to have to this whole thing and turn anger into something productive.

The actual problem we've been having over the last decades is that while Marxists/Jews were taking over institutions and the educational system especially, whites didn't think much of it, didn't realize what was going on and instead used their money and success for trivial pursuits. instead of using it to fight back against this whole thing.

We need motivated, redpilled and successful people who have power, money and influence to bring back some form of sanity, and the best way for that to happen is to expose the true face of the enemy to as many people as possible and become as successful and fulfilled as you can.

I am for people pursuing their lifestyles so long as it doesn't interfere with anyone elses pursuit of happiness....

But goddamn, if that isn't some of the most autistic shit I have ever.

You mean to tell me Masculine, Feminine, and Neither isn't a good enough classification?

We have to have subclassifications in normal communications too?

This is intentionally obtuse....

Guaranteed to create further issues with general communication, as though there were an abundance of people speaking to one another to begin with...

Smaller group of outliers over that if you narrow it down to those speaking with any semblance of grammar, rather than chat lingo.

This has to be a psy-op, some greater plan to prevent people from uniting against a tyrannical federal government by breaking down their ability to effectively socialize like civil and literate people.

Just think, who is going to what to talk to or even about someone who's selfdeclared pronoun may get you fired if mispronounced?

So then you make self designation a virtue signalling campaign and of course progressive ideas are latched onto by less deductive people who are naive enough to believe ever liberal idea is great by default without actually thinking anything through, for example: consequence.

Like I said sounds like a psyop.

Also deduction, scientific method, and critical thinking and reasoning are likely the greatest things to teach your child after the most important, empathy.

Also the HAARP array is a massive array of various bandwidth antennas powered by a high energy amplifier that is designed to ricochet full RF spectrum noise between the earth and stratosphere all around the circumference of the Earth creating enough analog and digital noise the wreck all SNR on every communications dish. For everyone except those operating in predesignated unjammed frequencies.

see you in the mud

>ne ve ey
OY VEY

It's cultural marxism.

Read up on the Frankfurt School, Gramsci, and critical theory.

Let's not forget that the idea of political correctness has its roots in communism.

This is how they intend to impose the "dictatorship of the proletariat".

Abolishing the family and the difference between the sexes were all goals outlined by the Franks.

>Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

>The History of Political Correctness
youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs

>Yuri Bezmenov: Ideological Subversion
youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc

pls let there be another kennesaw state outside of GA. just kidding i went there 06-10 and they tried to turn me into a commie too

>ze
>zir
>ve
>vir
Sounds like autistic German

this post pleases peterson tranny jew leninist

Only alternate pronouns I will recognize are
>'e, 'im
>se, 'er
>dey, dem
as in
>'e there says se one of dem folks say ought be more than two genders. Dey could do for some biology courses.

>students “may change their pronouns
my prononouns are "oy" "oh" "vey"

ACHTUNG ZE GOYIM NE

SCHALTEN VE NE VIS

>Waitress
>(server)

>Chairman
>(chair)

>Hosewife
>(consumer)

it can't be serious

oy ve ey

that guy managed to even get mpb...

>that face
xe would make a good main villain

Reminds me of the Rastafari.

I and I don't blow no spike. I AND I WALK THRU THE VALLEY STOP MOVING THAT BLOODCLOT PLUG YA BUMBLECLOT THE BLOODCLOT AMP JUST DEPRESS I PICKNEY LEAD THE WAY

The idea that a housewife should be treated as a bland "consumer" is taken straight from advertisement theory textbooks.

They want to turn everyone into sexless, genderless, raceless, nationless, cultureless slaves and destroy the family unit.

Yeah, I will file Title IX because I'm ESL and making English even harder and more retarded is a fucking anodda shoah and I'm too triggered right now, check your native English speaker privileges, shitlords.

true that, non-binaries are either those who don't have the courage to go all the way (but those often simply keep their original pronoun) or special snowflakes imo

>ne,” “ve,” “ey,” “ze,” and “xe”
What’s the difference? It’s 5 why not just one singular and one plural?

Oi ya daft bastards and cunts, get tah fuck off me train.

btw i have a read a book that used ve/vis, and a pretty good book too, it was "diaspora" by greg egan

>Yatima couldn't speak for vis fellow traveler, but the answer for ver lay at the opposite end of the scale...

Yet it’s still called whatever school for girls. Lol. God bless us all

I don't think this has anything to do with gender.

Not familiar with the pronoun but I do t see a huge problem. “They” occasionally gets used like this in English

Marxists are turning God, Jesus and everything sacred into deformed, genderless "things" to be mocked, ridiculed and bastardized and you still don't see what's going on.

Some of you are hopeless.