Germany Love Thread

Ty for protecting us from eastern europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a0Hsqe6g_4U
europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/
youtube.com/watch?v=lTZZ_lcV1kY
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's actually nice to see a thread where we aren't insulted all the time

fuck the Germans they have destroyed Europe this time for good.

fukk off kike

be afraid of Eastern Europe, not niggers
youtu.be/a0Hsqe6g_4U

As if Eastern Europeans are the ones you need protecting from

Germans are the most bullied group on Sup Forums.

After americans.

It would without germany.

No, it's Germans. With Americans, it's either playful banter or social envy because they are the most powerful nation in the history of the entire universe.

With Germany, it's downright hate.

It hurts so much.

A "vigilante group" attacked homeless immigrants and the immigrants fought back.

Yes, thank you Germany for keeping Europe vastly behind America for that last 150 years with your bullshit wars. I see you're trying to start another. Please do.

Don't forget, that board is full of losers.
And I thinks africans and jews are way more hated.

>the world hates us because we tried
>Sup Forums hates us because we failed

why even live

There there bro.

De rien monsieur.
We would never touch the great and proud culture of La Grande Nation!
Let's fight together our eteranal common enemy.

Germany is cool and Wilhelm II was a nice great grandpa.

>eteranal
>anal

what did he mean by this

fuck off you smelly cheesenigger

I want to apologize for this diaspora Pole. We haven't taught them how to behave properly in civilized nations yet.

do you have any idea what feels this pic gave me?

eh its alright here sorta

Fuck Germans and their backwards fucking barbarian monkey brains. If you didn't oppose the Roman Empire we'd be subjugating the Xinathu Empire in the Third Spiral of the Milky Way.

Past tense, leaf, do you grasp it?

You were wronged. We fought the wrong enemy.

europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/

See ! This is why im grateful.

Congratulations to the country who pushed shitty politic EU, who pushed Maastricht no borders or the shit euro currency who derailed many economies turning us all in subservient bitches debt for life.

>See ! This is why im grateful.

You will always have my unconditional love, my French brother.

Thank you for paying my countrymen a fair pension for their labor at Krupp, Essen

>Implying it wasn't anglos and their (((masters))) who have destroyed Europe
Dumb fucking amerimutts

I'm joking
Fuck all of you kraut pieces of shit.

>turning us all in subservient bitches

Great, now I have a boner.

why hate finnbros tho?

Like most of Western Europe, Germany has a fascinating history. From prehistoric sites to Roman ruins to mediaeval castles...

Unfortunately there is a pervasive sense of superiority and smugness. That's why they look at things like Brexit and Trump and, instead of feeling either joy or contempt, simply look at us pitifully and wonder why we aren't enamoured by the thought of becoming one nation with continental Europe. I recall reading a response on another site to a question about continentals' opinions on Brexit. An Estonian said it only happened because Britons were envious of Europe because they had a boring history and all lived off baked beans instead of bouillabaisse.

Germany has become the face of migrant love in Europe, rightly or wrongly, and that face-like-a-smacked-arse harpy Angela Merkel has been instrumental in that.

I'm never sure if people on here are LARPing Americans or actual Germans, but if they're the latter than I feel as much sympathy for you as I know we get from others.

>Green=Love
>Britain is green?

Why is Britain not red? After the Brexit vote I would have expected more pro EUs to hate Britain

>why hate finnbros tho?

Pure social envy. They're autistic like us, but everyone loves them while we get nothing but ridicule and contempt.

It hurts.

You talking about the soviets or what

ouch.. fair point
but at least we're white

I unironically love the UK for their unparalleled military achievements and contributions to science, philosophy and the arts. I just hate Brexitards.

It's ok Germanon. We don't hate you. You gave it your all. Witch was all you could do. Germany is still a very smart country that produces many good things. The current situation is bad, but you guys will pull through.

Ty to kys and get off my land ahmed. Pray your pig demon to never cross my path irl human garbage.

Europe=90% white
America=56% white
Who is the cuck?

I for one love girls

you fucking faggots have my permission to DIE

ptdrrrr

Degage bougnoule. On veut ni tes fils de putes de migrants, ni des suceuses de collabos comme toi. Fout le camp de nos terres dechet d'humanité.

Shit loads of germans are against it. Reminder that if US ZOG's military hadn't blown up the middle east and africa there wouldn't be a refugee crisis in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=lTZZ_lcV1kY

;^(

HAKIM LE FILS DU FORGERON
BRETON DE SOUCHE
baltringue de slav, va déboucher mes chiottes salope

Fuck Germany they deserve everything they get for destroying Europe 3 times and inventing communism

Degage bougnoule. De ce site, de nos terres. Retournes dans ton desert prier ton demon a sang de porc, et baiser ta cousine.

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

>hating all your WWI/II allies
>hating switzerland
>hating austria

The BRD and nu-germans were a mistake

Marx was a jew tho

Op is a sandnigger in case some didnt guessed. Welcome this filth as it deserves.

Geh weg, Alpenneger!!!!!!!

>hating austria

dude, WUT???

They're full of Austrians. Hate is a moral imperative.

Thank you, Germany!

zeit für's bettchen, pawel. musst doch morgen früh raus!

Il va falloir que tu retourne dans ton à rat : pologne, slovaquie etc... mais t'es pas à ta place ici. ;)

>korea
>implaying your white
Your mongol rape babies

SeeWhat does germany does currently ? Mmm ? Organizing the invasion of europe ? Thats why Op is happy. Hint: he is not french.

Sorry mohamed. Unlike you, my family lived on this clay for dozens of generations. Back to your desert subhuman.

You need mental help ASAP, perhaps they have what you need in the balkans.
Go back and stop ruining my glorious thread you fucking retard.

Love you germany

>be your last ally
>get backstabbed by Germanniggers
At least Arabs don't stay here, because all of them want to go to Germoney. :^)

>Organizing the invasion of europe ?

Why the invasion of europe is happening in the first place has nothing to do with Germany, that's on the US

They are responsible for doing nothing to stop it though, and definitely have to take the biggest share of the blame for it since they're the strongest political weight in europe and just can't stop spreading their ass cheeks for Abdul; but never forget that every other country in western europe is doing jack shit to stop it either, including your own

Also Francois, the arab invasion of France didn't start a couple years ago, you've been busy importing arabs from your former colonies for decades now

Same with the UK while we're at it

oh its another retarded piefke
enjoy your lauras getting fucked by mehmets

I really hate shitskins. They truly are beneath us. I just wanted to say that. They have zero empathy or respect for life and lack the capacity to appreciate anything other than their selfish interests. Whites really are and genuinely top of the evolutionary tree.

Germans, similar to Swedes, have a strong belief in their own country, most of them jumps into an argument without hesitation defending the outstanding qualities of their country, that can't do anything wrong.

I love Budapest though.

:D AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
protected...... protected. you can't be serious.

Churchill was a drunk looking for war tho.

WHEN?

It's just that what happens if you get brainwashed in every aspect of media and education, most people start believing the bullshit they're fed and then even get angry if someone questions those things

Of course Germans are especially receptive to that, that mixture of subservience to authority and acceptance of the belief that is dominant in society is just ingrained in german culture

Those traits aren't inherently bad though, but they result in the german nation as a whole only ever being as good as their leadership; if you get someone like Bismarck or Hitler then the german people will outperform everyone else when on equal grounds, but if you get someone like merkel then some braindead monstrosity like modern germany is the result

Yeah your right Germans failed to protect us from YOU

Lol. Kill yourself. You're too retarded for this world.

Said an american

>Germany Love Thread

ok

>Fernando Pessoa, one of the most notable and famous poets from Portugal, wrote in the 20th century “the Portuguese soul must forever be at the side of its sister, the Germanic soul”

>You're too retarded for this world.

I'm now scouring Amazon.de (no affiliation) for the works of one Fernando Pessoa.

Fernando Pessoa, you beautiful soul.

Aren't you late to getting killed by some sandniggers?

Our failure was our greatest disservice
but the idea we created is our greatest merit.
The 8. SS Division had a song with a very relevant line:
"Unsere Enkel fechten's besser aus" (Our grandsons will fight it out better)

Have a sloppy Hitler double

Thanks, now we have a terrrorist attack in EU every week.

That's not even counting acid attacks

germans are subhumans and need to be raped by Russian again

>memeflag
I wonder who is behind this post

shut up Austria

At least you've tried

Yeah frogboy but whos going to save you from the north afrikans when the go around comes back to you?

Better start learning arabic,pierre

Ghaddafi will get his payback

>american talking about how unsafe Europe is
America

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI

Shut up mexico without eagle

Perfect map of Europe

>mexico without eagle

lmao

Well to be fair Riga isn't western europe

Large western european cities are starting to be just as dangerous as large burger cities, while the thing you have to be most scared of in Riga is just drunk russians throwing bottles at you

>Is estimated around 10.000 German men and women died in service of the Portuguese crown
> In the Portuguese armada of Francisco de Almeida to India, there were several German soldiers and ships included in its ranks who profited from the spice trade alongside the Portuguese
> Many of the artillerymen in service of the Portuguese crown during the 16th century were Germans
> There was probably not a single Portuguese overseas holding in Africa and Asia in which there weren’t Germans there fighting alongside the Portuguese in its defense
> When an army of Spanish and French soldiers again tried to invade Portugal during the 18th century, it was the German Count of Lippe who led the Portuguese army into an impossible victory against its far larger enemy military forces during the Seven Years War
> In the 19th century, a German prince prevented Portugal from going to a civil war and protected many of its monuments to which are still standing
>Two Portuguese princesses were Empresses of Germany
>There were 11 royal marriages between Portugal and Germany
>In the wwii, Portugal was neutral, despite that fact, 300-1000 portuguese, volunteered themselfs to fight for Germany against communism

Thank you for killing tens of millions of white "people".

I like Germany. I hope there are lots of sexy German women at my university gagging for das Englische schwanz.

Saved

It's like the Sweden-hate. We only do it because we know how great Germany can be and everyone is sperging out because of brainwashing and incompetent politicians. We also don't deny our role in the world's current hellish state.

Stay strong Krautbro. You will need to be to save Germany.