Areeb Siddiqi, a senior at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School

>Areeb Siddiqi, a senior at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School

They want you to believe this guy is a 17yo HS student at MSD.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_ij4beRVqI

Are kids just growing up faster than usual? WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/siddiqiareeb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there something suspicious about some of these characters. I know how much Sheriff Israel loves CAIR

why is CAIR importing muslims into america? are they seeking more political power? are they trying to establish a caliphate?

and he mumbles a bunch of jibberish.
>when we heard the 2nd alarm we didnt think much of it.
that is wrong
>when we were walking outside we didn't hear any gunshots, just the fire alarm. then we heard pop pop
that because the gunshots start like 2 minutes after the alarm
>then we ran and we maybe saw 1 cop car and an ambulance
ok what they doing there so soon? lol

I dunno but it goes back a while. I have a feeling Obama is involved.

>Southern High School
>facial hair growth beyond a few days worth

Bullshit. I can't find anything explicitly on facial hair, but I sincerely doubt they would allow beards.

oh and then he says by the time they run into the bushes near pine island intersection there are helicopters and a flood of cop cars. woops.

>white "males" literally don't grow facial hair

it's florida and it's a public school

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

You're dumb. I grew a beard in high school. All of you are retarded and can't tell how old someone is because you are old out of touch men or were just manlets in high school that forget how "adult" most high school seniors look.

The dead giveaway is how babyfaced he is despite his beard.

check the Stoneman Douglas basketball team. His twitter is full of basketball & he looks like he is a muslim I have a hunch the whole team is muslim

Oh your just mad because were onto deep state false flags

That is actually a 13 year old refugee by Swedish standards

wait what? why would a high school not allow beards? is that a thing?

>Areeb Siddiqi

How long before this guy shoots up a gay nightclub and then blames it on the NRA?

CAIR, like most muslim awareness/outreach organizations, is a Muslim Brotherhood front group so yes to both of those questions.

There was an Arab in my middle school with bull beard

He's not a crisis actor but he's definitely one of those refugees who hides their age. 27 going on 17.

this kid chad Williams looks like the dude the instagram post. I think the kid Cruz was talking to is in the gray shirt, and look like chad Williams standing next to him.

woops

twitter.com/siddiqiareeb

twitter indicates he loves the Toronto Raptors baseketball team

Why would a South Floridian even know about this Canadian basketball team? Really odd.

Seems like a lot of the basketball teams mentioned in his tweets are Canadian-based teams.

Seems to checkout.

He's on the swimming team (at least he was in 2015/2016)

I went to a southern public school. Strict dress codes, strict rules when it came to hair lengths, styles, colors, and absolutely no facial hair allowed. This was less than 6 years ago.
Yes. Where I went they'd pull your ass out of class if you had so much as a little stubble and force you to shave or send you home if you refused.

It'll be different for muslims.