Why do modern “men” act like mothers to their daughters, nstead of like fathers?

Why do modern “men” act like mothers to their daughters, nstead of like fathers?

I wanted a son. I got a daughter. So now I have to work with what I got.

I refuse to play puppets and teatime with her.
If she wants to have fun with me, we are gonna do it my way: In my carpentry with tools and 80s rock music.

We built a dollhouse last week. She is more interest in crafts than girly things. Its great

>80s rock
>Not teaching your girl how to be feminine and submissive
You are exactly what is wrong with this world.

>I wanted a son. I got a daughter. So now I have to work with what I got.

m8 dont be such a cucked german and have another child. I'm planning on at least 4.

because women act like shit now

>80s german rock music
god help us

You have to look at it from my (geographical) standpoint. Some weak, feminine woman will not have a chance against shitskinned wannabe rapists.
At least my girl will have a chance to fight back.
You can talk, you don't have to fear.

I'm planning on 3, but we need a bigger house first

This. 4 is pretty much a minimum.

the real true answer:
they love their daughters, the only parental love they know is from their mothers, so its all they've had to go by.
you are talking about men raised by women.
Dad had to work, always, so they had no dad. just money provided to live and a mom.

If you didn't have a present father you won't know how to be one, you'll do what you do know, out of love.

>having one child

You are literally the reason why our society is collapsing. At this point you'll be more useful if you kys

Read the fucking thread instead of reaction posting you shithead

Dude, you keep going til you have one of each.

You never grew up.
She will spot this in her teens and despise you.
I have a son and three daughters, all these threads are bait for insecure, resentful, arrogant men, that's all.

I've seen this done okay, but likely she will become a whore who desperately wants to be submissive by 16-18.

Teach her to become a woman, also have more fucking kids if possible.

Because modern women are overgrown children themselves.

Do you think teaching her how to be a confrontational man is going to do anything other than get her more fucked up?

Most of these niggers go after the women that try and be dominant, anyways.

Just let me know when she gets her period

>raising children in a no-gun no-fun zone

It's almost like you hate liberty, or something. Make sure to teach your daughter that she can yell, "Swiper no swiping!" three times to make the bad rapist disappear.

>Why do modern “men” act like mothers to their daughters, nstead of like fathers?
>you spelled democrat sjw incorrectly, friendo.

>raising children in a no-gun no-fun zone
Rural germany is much easier on the gun laws than what you hear in the mainstream news.

I have a hunting rifle, I have a big piece of forest. You'd be wrong if you think I won't take her hunting once she is old enough

Good man, krautbro.

>one child
>one girl
>raising it to be masculine like a man

HOLY fuck no wonder krautland is fucking doomed. you people breed like pandas, can't parent children, then invite murderous barbarians to live with you. fucking hell, it's true, only german beta male genetics survived WW2

Was talking to my father the other day, he mentioned about how the Aryans in Iran were constantly able to revolt because they had a theme of racial superiority in their genes.

That's why the Jew is trying so hard to suppress the Germans, and are trying to weaken Iranians. Jews also have racial superiority in their genes, but they hate the Aryans because they know how to do it without firebombing thousands of children.

I hope you are not rocking the ugly ass 80's mustache because if you are I hope you die

Do you think I wanted this? DO YOU THINK I LIKE THIS? You fucking faggot. You fucking cunt. I don't want my daughter to end up as shitskin fuckmeat.
I would've loved to raise her as a good submissive christian girl, I would've loved to raise my future children the way it is intended, but in this "climate" its JUST.NOT.POSSIBLE. I will do everything it takes to ensure my bloodline stays as clean and white as it is right now, even if it means I have to raise her dominant independent women. What you think she is gonna turn on me and go black because she is so independant? Are you fucked in the head?
You never raised a kid, shut the fuck up. No woman is gonna turn on her father is she looks up to him? The school in our village is so conservative that we haven't had a single interracial couple since 2005 and I thank god that the only refugees we had to take (despite heavy protest) are single mothers with kids.
I am a conservative, christian man. I have a wife, a kid, I am planning on having more, I am the owner of a local business and I live in a small, rural village. I made my vote on the voting ballot in the right place and I am not the reason this country went down the shitter. I hate this. All of it. What else do you want me to do? Tell me.

>Why do modern “men” act like mothers to their daughters, nstead of like fathers?

Because you cannot. A man would protect the chastity of his daughter till he married her off to his associates to further his wealth and influence

Try to stop you daughter from fucking the basketball team in highschool and you'll just be incarcerated. The state has castrated men.

I don't think she will, I know she will. Women do not know how to make decisions for themselves, she will get blacked because she thinks she's smart enough to make decisions on her own and she wants it because it's fun.

Impose a strong desire for white identity, teach her that family is better than becoming independent. The fact that you assume femininity is weakness in your earlier post is very telling, as if turning your daughter into a man will change a woman's physical frailty.

Idiots. Men have the power to make men and women in their balls. Stop adhering to societal pressures. You don't need to act like a lady killer to be a good father. You can be feminine and appreciate the female side of life without acting like a sperglord.

how does a father act

Good hobbie, can you post of pix of the doll house?

>I wanted a son. I got a daughter. So now I have to work with what I got.
Maybe your daughter wants a sibling?
>I refuse to play puppets and teatime with her.
If she wants to have fun with me, we are gonna do it my way: In my carpentry with tools and 80s rock music. We built a dollhouse last week. She is more interest in crafts than girly things. Its great
sounds like fun

>I have a son and three daughters, all these threads are bait for insecure, resentful, arrogant men, that's all.
What threads? all of Sup Forums or just?

>Men are the ones who can create babies, not just provide the seed.

You are legitimately the most retarded person on this board that I've ever seen, congratulations.

She will just decide to submit to a man who makes her act sexually immoral then.

Don't give the women power to decide, women throughout history have never had the power to decide, it's because we let women out of the home and become independent that the West is becoming degenerated.

Don't teach a woman that independence and taking care of yourself is what she should be doing. In reality, it is the exact opposite. Women need to learn to submit, and the best time to learn this is from the father.

To answer OPs question, it's because these men are absolute betas, and are just the last choice the roastie goes for because she wants security.

Instead of men becoming men, women are now becoming men and men are becoming women. Women need to be told by their men to submit, but most of these men are too cucked to do so.