With the overwhelmingly love for kimono friend in Sup Forums...

with the overwhelmingly love for kimono friend in Sup Forums. Does this mean it is the proof that CGI isn't bad and is the accepted future of anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

inquiry.bunka.go.jp/SelectInquiries.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums just has shit tastes

>overwhelmingly love
What? Outside of its generals people constantly shit on it.

KF was good in spite of its CG, not because of it.

Likes kf
>japan
>Sup Forums
>parents
>successful people

Hates kf
>you
>reddit
>mal
>kiddies

Really makes you think...

This. If animation was the sole factor of quality it would've been forgotten months ago.

I doubt people will like full 2D KF as much as it does for CGI. The some part of the artistic charm will be missing.

It's proof that animation quality is not the key factor to a good show.

This has got me curious. What does reddit and mal actually think of Kemono friends?

>Implying /r/anime and Sup Forums have different tastes
See above, they like KemoFure

Why are you so smug OPMfag? Your show isn't doing any better.

Sup Forums fags are no less than the average reddit fags on anime sub. Only the they pretend to be less Sup Forums for the sake of community rule.

They have to cope with their beloved series becoming a JC Staff afterthought while all the money goes to the real one punch man's series.

Was it /u/?

Just a reaction image friendo.

>overwhelmingly

Niggers fuck off with that shit. It's only a handful loud retards from /mlp/ that have hijacked this board with their furry shit CG anime.

No, it's shit. KF is the only CGI anime I've managed to watch more than one episode and not wanna vomit. Not really sure why though.

I'm getting the impression of people being in love with the idea of the show rather than the show itself

>furry
Do they actually turn into animals or some shit like that? All I've seen is kemonomimi

No, otherwise people wouldn't be this mad at Kadokawa now.

"Hey guys, what's ruining anime right now?"

>CGI shit
>_________ but they're all cute girls shit
>Idol shit

Kemono friends hits all 3 of those and you're all just gobbling it up cause "muh tanoshii XD"

Normalfags don't know what kemonomimi are so they just call everything "furry".

shit show

No, people just call KF furry because they want to troll.

> No mention of Web Novel adapted Isekai trash

No. It's just proof that animation quality matters a lot less than the actual show. Konosuba was the same thing.
The really "bad" thing about CGI is that you can easily fall into ONLY doing CGI, so you cut out things like chibi moments or offmodel screens, which is bad.

Id argue the opposite

KF has a pretty earnest fanbase. Hard as it is to believe, you'll find less ironic fans of the show than you'd find in any other fangroup on Sup Forums. You don't hear from them a lot because the fanbase in the West is small, relegated to a thread here and maybe a discord channel.
Kemono Friend's sense of sincerity pressed a button in some people in Sup Forums, and seeing it go through the dirt like this legit saddens them.

It's not about the idea, it's about the execution of that idea. It's about the content of the show

I genuinely thought it was utter shit. Also the CG was godawful - like watching a show where poor quality background pedestrians were the main focus.

How many episodes did you watch?

>6666
>it was super satan plan all along

I knew it, was too good to be real, fuck this world.

Half of the first.

The 3D artstyle literally wouldn't have worked with any other setting.

The 3d is charming because it matches the aloofness of the Friends in the show.

Bad CG is the future of anime whether we like it or not. I wouldn't blame Kemono Friends though.

The only redeeming part of Sup Forums is pre-2000s anime thread and manga threads.
Everyone knows Japan has shit taste

Well it certainly was the future of western animation, hence why I got into anime.

CGI is shit. This would be even more hit if it was animated traditionally and with some kind of budget.

>CGI isn't bad and is the accepted future of anime?

CLANG

Hi all, I'm a fun of Kemono-friends, from 2ch.
In the thread of Kemono-friends, it came out that we want you all, kemono-friends funs in , to help Tatsuki.

"Cool Japan", it is being pushed on by Agency For Cultural Affairs Government of Japan.
However, the actions by Kadokawa must disgrace the project by ACA.
Moreover, creators in Japan are oppressed, you know.
The project by ACA must be collapsed if affairs that Tatsuki removed be left, because it is a structural defect in Japan.

That's why we decided to report the affairs to ACA.
Since there is English pages and accept English comments in ACA, please help Tatsuki with us.

In this web-site:
> inquiry.bunka.go.jp/SelectInquiries.aspx

Click to the link:
> 映画以外のメディア芸術の振興に関すること[マンガ,アニメーション,ゲーム,メディアアート等](About Promoting the Media Arts other than Films)

It would be good that your messages include about Tatsuki, Kemon-Friends, Cool Japan, Internatioal, etc.
And please spread this to other SNS.

Thank you watch this.

Not the user that wrote it, just spreading the message
>captcha calle pedro

The dream is dead