Why ballroom doesn't have autism threads like Made in abyss for example?

Why ballroom doesn't have autism threads like Made in abyss for example?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-R6xtDBlGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ballroom doesn't have lolis pissing themselves

Mostly because of Neck.

cause its a shitty slideshow anime about dancing without any dancing

Because it's a better fanbase.

Last two chapters say otherwise

Because no one is watching it.

The official site put up new character visuals. I like the emphasis they put on Chinatsu's legs.

Go watch the latest episode, my nigger.

>5 seconds of movement
>dance

really???

I just read the manga last night.
Not looking forward to this series now.

It's the power of shota

It only took 12 episodes for them to animate a dance and it was in the new OP

And here's best girl.

>Not looking forward to this series now.
Why?

MiA is edgy shit targeted at easily impressed teenagers.

as much as I enjoy Ballroom, I must admit dancing can be one of its wierdest points since they are trying to make dancing as martial arts poses

Cause its shit and purely hypeflag.

>OOOOOO MY RUBBER MANGA
>OOOOO CHINATSU

While I admit MiA is my favorite anime this year (so far), it has really brought some of the shittiest thread s and fanbase I have seen on Sup Forums since Umaru chan.

at least it was adapted, unlike lucifer and that hammerdick

It's just hajime no ippo with ballroom dancing instead of boxing

MY FUCKING DICK. THAT SEX HAIR.

They don't really dance, they just sort of strike poses while twisting their giraffe necks around.
Atleast there's no homo vibes everywhere

AOTY

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

Me and that other fag are watching it.

Glad it flopped

Does it matter? Just enjoy the show and threads on airing days.

I'm quite happy going to Sup Forums without discussing shows like Kyoukai no Rinne or Youkai apartments.

Fukou da

Because Ballroom doesn't explain shit. The protag is just a genius that can copy techniques without learning fundamentals and it hurts the show because the watcher doesn't know why what he is doing is amazing. I enjoy watching it because it's out of the ordinary but there isn't really much you can say or speculate on, at least from all the episodes I've seen.

>ballroom
sounds shit, op. just the title alone reminds me of that polished turd euphonium

>the meme episode from kyokai no kanata has more dancing animation than neckroom e floposo's entire 1st court

What did production ay gee mean by this?

Because there's nothing worth discussing. It's boring, hardly has any BALLROOM in it, the dances are short and mostly made of stills, the dynamic of the dance, which should be front and centrer, is all but missing and the necks are hillarious. There's not one good thing I can say about this show,

Nothing wrong with hypeflags.

It's just a lazy production from IG. Every episode you're just watching no movement on screen and waiting for the inner monologue or someone in the audience to explain if the dance was good or bad.

The manga is great and the art is beautiful and makes great use of the medium. The anime not so much. I was excited to finally see some of the dances animated but it's just reaction faces and stills. I'd rather have a live action and I hate live actions.

>Because there's nothing worth discussing. It's boring
Just like Made in Abyss

Finally properly read the manga.

Honestly I really really can't see Tatara with any other partner than Chinatsu. The couple just clicks together even with the disharmony.

They both bring something out from each other. Also it would truly be a waste if she's just gone after this current arc. I'm quite surprised that she isn't the normal tsundere and shit. She actually understands when and where to stop. She celebrates with Tatara.

Romantically, I don't know yet but there are hints if I'm not blind or anything, like Chinatsu being jealous, or Tatara saying that she's the most beautiful, etc. etc. But I think it's still in the minor stages.

>show about dancing with no dancing at all and barely any music
Jeez, I wonder

Actually, she looks quite more pretty than the other girls. He seems like a shitty tsundere though when it comes to personality.

Exactly. Both Ballroom and MiA are pretty good in manga form though.

Manga is kill for a moment so there's nothing to talk about
PUUUUUUUUBES

>Manga is kill for a moment
But it's not

Everyone just wants to take Chii for a ride.

What the fuck. No wonder the music in this show was kinda intense like a shonen series, and sometimes fantasy-like and somber like Death Parade. Hayashi is actually the composer.

there's a one month worth of shortage, it itches me poingos

You know that there already was a chapter after this announcement, right?
>mangafox
Nevermind. Fuck off.

Uh why? Can you give a reason why it must?

suck my dick

Wrong. Regardless of if you think MiA is good or not you at least have SOMETHING to talk about, if only to bash it for pedophilia or comment on the visceral scenes.

>would ozen be a good mom

Hayashi's music is good, but it's used so badly in the ballroom anime.
Like, they barely used any actual dance music. This scene youtube.com/watch?v=0-R6xtDBlGA was pivotal in the manga but instead of showing scenes of them dancing well with the actual dance music in the background, you get stills with Hayashi's "epic shounen music" in the background and characters in the audience having monologues about how good their performance is.
You'd expect an anime about ballroom dancing to actually show how the dancing is like. Like skating, the music is very important to dance/skate to. It just doesn't make me interested in the art form whatsoever.

He has pretty high level understanding of human physiology and strong visual acuity so he can reverse engineer dance moves and see if his own body can perform them. Does it need a card or something?

How long till she gets DANCED

I want to dance inside her.

It's probably the way I worded it, I don't care how his magical ability actually works in an series about dancing. Why are certain variants better than others? There is no comparative scale except "oh sugoi, that's the best" every time he does something. What do you need to achieve those moves? Balance, muscle strength, flexibility? Why not even hint at all that development for the main character? He walks in off the streets and is already beating pros that have been doing it their whole lives. Kinda garbage wish fulfillment with a garnish of dancing if you ask me.

MC got really good at reading body movements from always narrating sumo matches for his blind grandma. It also turned him into a strong visual learner. This gives him a good foundation and helps him understand and learns dance moves quickly, but that's it. Even if you missed that it's obvious he's just a beginner with talent. Nothing he does is amazing; he just impresses a few people by showing a lot of talent and potential for a beginner. The show explicitly mentions several times he's still terrible.

This second cour is all about him getting an actual partner and training with her so they can begin competing in ranked competitions.

Hnng

Holy fuck, I don't remember Chizuru being this ratty.
Has she always been this ratty?

God, I wish they'd let the girls have their hair down during dances. I mean I get why, but I love how this mangaka draws hair.

Well, I love how he does everything, but that's beside the point.

Kino

But the other one does?

Because:
1. Everyone looks ugly
2. It's boring
3. Nobody watches it

Not a very inspired adaptation indeed, its hard to buy the how good they dance if they don't move from the same spot while there is no music

>show about normal people dancing or some shit but not really
>show about a loli and a robot in a Steampunk-ish setting going down into a gigantic pit full of dangerous creatures, fucked up physics that could kill you and that is full of treasures, myths and legends
>boohoo why doesn't my favorite show get talked about more

The amount of autists that will be drawn to a work of fiction (and the discussions derived thereof) is directly proportional to the overall amount of people already consuming said work of fiction. Who would've thought?

As much as I enjoy Ballroom e Yokoso it's not even in the same league as MIA, the animation, ost and the world building of MIA are top notch.

because it's so boring that the only way a ballroom thread will get replies is by making a meta bait thread like this

I blame the committee more than him really. Everyone expected more dancing than what we've got. But it seems they really weren't ready, or actually didn't even bother to have the proper things done for the animation of this series.

Because there are no furries. Every meme general on the board must have at least one furry.

I'm just happy the anime is attracting people to read the severly underrated manga.

40chapters in and I still dont know squat about dancing. Im here for the character decelopment.