Powerful

Powerful...

No one with a triple digit IQ gives a fuck what (((celebrities))) are instructed to do by their agents.

so brave

Shall not be infringed.

ahh the limousine liberal. Always ready to shove their bullshit down the average mans throat, all while still doing what they are protesting. I bet the Oscars are going to be heavily guarded by armed security guards. Similar to how these fucks live in their white gated communities with their own personal guards. If a race war ever happens we need to string those commie fucks up

And probably manufactured in China. Way to go Pedowood!

Good shabbos goyim

Fuck celebrities. Daily reminder that they fucking hate us all.

They're even bigger larpers then us.

They haven't had any political influence whatsoever in a while.

its almost like theyre actors or something

they already tried this trick, didnt work last time

What is Oscars?

>VOTE FOR HILLARY
>*hillary loses*
>BAN ALL GUNS
>...

so orange is gay now?

Of coarse they want guns gone. No one wants the person they intend to rape armed with a gun.

Prime target. Wiping everyone at this event out in the name of moral decency would change society forever. Imagine erasing all that kike influence in one move...it would be breathtaking

Jeez. Now I might not watch the oscars.

> florida doesn't ban assault rifles
> decides to arm teachers instead
No one cares hollywood. Go home

if any "unknown libshit" celeb wears this, career ending. itll mean nothing if jlaw wears it.

How low will the ratings go?

>keep track of who wears the pins
>encourage internet to boycott via memes
>celebrities cry on talk shows about losing money
okay

The democrats are grasping at straw. They are so out of touch with the American people it isn't even funny anymore. Another low rated liberal TV show nobody will watch.

A curse upon the orange pin wearers!

Since white people stopped watching the Oscars are in a tailspin.
They are basically now just minorities, jews mexicans & nigs
In 5 years they will be no more ... dry out ...

>watching the Oscars

>Starving chinks make virtue signals for professional liars.
lol

How far would you cram your cock down Megumin's throat?

i hope some ass wears like 9 symbolic pins and is a complete satirical douche about them.

i'd be walking up with my orange pin, my pink ribbon, my... black me too ribbon? my pink pp pin, an animal shelter belt buckle...

Why can't (((they))) into subtlety?

>watching an evening of circle jerking and kow towing to niggers instead of merit
>don’t forget the DRUMPH bashing
the weirdos always pick schools for some reason

>grasping at straws
You understand they are just creating a narrative. The narrative is supposed to make it look believable when they rig all the elections and take back the house/senate. Thats why the media is memeing about a "blue wave". They are doing it with mail in ballots here in Texas.

THE DEMOCRATS ARE CHEATING/RIGGING THE MID-TERMS.

This is both brave and powerful.

At the Home Depot we don't care much for America.

Second Post Best Post

So they won't be virtue signalling
#metoo
#Dreamers
#diversity
But gun control

One thing they will never do is name the names of pedophiles in hollywood.

>They are doing it with mail in ballots here in Texas.
But will Greg "Rig the ballot get the bullet" Abbott let them get away with it?

I kind of feel like this is just to expose people st the oscars who don’t go along with it. Yeah we have shots of people looking miserable during their gay speeches, but they could always deny it. Now you have to play along

Good. Let the great divide between Hollywood and the people continue.

Those aren't the only people voting.

Who is worse, the hypocrite liberal actor who acts like their political opinion is more valuable because they are famous

or

the dipshit American voter who looks to Hollywood actors to tell them what they should think? Note that a vote from these assholes counts exactly the same as yours.

Tough choice but without the low information retard, the Hollywood hypocrite would rightfully shut the fuck up.

How can we solve the (((celebrities))) problem?

Holy kek, I’ve grown to love these memes

One day, special snowflakism will end and this charade of false equality of intelligence will give way to respecting expert opinions.

One day, only the intelligent will influence the votes. Because what would an actor know about the effects of capital gains tax?

Actors are lower than whores in my opinion, at least whores sell a valuable product

I don't think Hollywood elite are really in a position to bully anyone into compliance at this point when even rumors of sexual misconduct printed in tabloids mean they need to be cut loose so the studios can maintain the appearance of having a semblance of decency. If they want to ice out pro-gun or neutral celebs I'm sure someone conservative with deep pockets can get an account from some production assistant/intern/C-list celeb alleging they got grabbed right in the pussy on the front page of the National Enquirer.

Jokes on them, my gun and I won't be watching their circle jerk

They hired 500 armed security guards to protect ((them))).....

FUCK THEIR SHIT!!!

Do not watch....

This is great. There is no better way and closing the retarded "gun control" cycle than Jewllywood campaigning for it. I guess this is what victory feels like.

>Hollywood Leftist: Give up your guns!!! Allow in unlimited illegal immigrants!!! Fuck white people!!! Anyone who disagrees is a racist Nazi bigot!!!

We need to call every single one of them out that has ever used a gun in a movie.

>think of the children ban guns
>see this pin a child made in a Vietnamese sweatshop? Im doing my part!
>pops up some champagne bottles and underaged movie stars

He gets it

Haven't Oscar ratings been down the toilet the past few years?

>American flag lapel
America was founded on guns you fucking retards.

>gun control
>possible

i almost want it just so they can see it has no effect on crime at all

>Note that a vote from these assholes counts exactly the same as yours.
this is why democracy is a failure

>fully red US of A Flag
what's next? yellow stars and stripes? or maybe go straight to the hammer and sickle?

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

You could make the argument that because they're in California, the Electoral College dilutes their votes compared to a small population 3 vote state.

How much security is present at the Oscars?

I'm sure they would not be pleased if a bunch of common-folk managed to get into the actual event and ask for things like signatures.

what the fuck is it that (((they))) are eating?

Jesus Christ, that's pretty funny

Yes and they're doubling down on the virtue signalling this time. Last year they announced the wrong BP winner. ONE JOB and they couldn't handle it.

If only god how glorious...not like they have made any good movies lately. It's seriosly down to one good movie a year and they fucking crank out pure trash constantly. That or propaghanda

Yea anti gun then needs 6 body guards with guns. more liberal logic

Please give a try. I want to see the alt right be treated as the terrorist movement it is.

They are really fucking dumb. I don't think any nitwits had thoughts of doing that. Now they just potentially targeted themselves by planting the seed.

The national average is 95

Retards all over America look to Hollywood to tell them what to think, not just California. Not just blue states. People like that are toxic and should receive no vote, not a diluted one.

Turn the flag pin 90 degrees.
>Lock her up
>Lock her up

Dont forget your live strong wrist band

Wow so glad these out of touch aristocrats with armed security in their gated neighborhoods k ow what's best for my rural suburban retard ass.

He there are a lot of people who want to kill themselves. he is giving them a direction and meaning for their life Kill them all.

Why don't they ban gun from movies?

Why don't they use yellow or something fitting instead of our royal colours?

>there are a billion guns being carried by nutjobs
>you're not allowed to have armed bodyguards to protect yourself from the said nutjobs who want you dead because you want to prevent nutjobs from owning guns
Right wingers truly are brain dead, aren't they?

This lol stop making them look so appealing to people

>millionaire liberal celebrities who call trump a fascist, racist, bigot, and nazi want a racist, racist, bigoted, nazi-esque regime to disarm them
>the liberal cries out for more as you beat him

Thankfully no one gives two shits what these people think.

Lol dude you’re dumb af

Oh you're correct; I was just playing doubles advocate.

>Orange flag pin
Fuck I can't wear my dutch American shirt anymore

Of cou4rse for the very rich and powerful, guns are not needed. They let their cannon fodder slaves do that shoot out stuff...

Holy shit I lost it. Saved. Thank you.

So people who believe the founding of are government was on the frame work of the us constitution are nut jobs maybe be people like you are their source of mental illness.

I wanna lick her navel

You should write smut novels for a living...also change your flag, its a disgrace have some pride in your country

And lets be clear that your girl Hillary not trump. Hillary wants to ban guns Trump wants to keep them away from deranged lunatics. I guess the trump train is still making stops.

juggle for me worthless shills

this
remember when those celebrities made a bunch of youtube videos against trump in the election? good times

That made no fucking sense trying articulating your ideas instead of just gunbabbling like most amerifats

He replies with the flag of a 50 state political union telling someone to be embarrassed about a different 28 state union.

Americans are so dense

You only want certain people to have guns like the police and feds who can and are proven to be nut jobs... BUUUTTTTT, I cant have a gun to protect myself from said nutjobs?

You have the logic rational of a rock. This is Sup Forums take your kindergarten logic back to readit where people are stupid enough to swallow it. Fuck off and kys shill.

picture would be more powerful with niggers kids

Its just choir preaching at that point. The people who give a shit about a bunch if celebs masturbating and patting each other of the back are the same people who get their information from People magazine and Ellen. They're all anti liberty anyway.

wonder why

Celebrities please stop doing monolithic shit.

Can someone tweet Bill, please?

They might finally fix gun control!

You mean these mk ultra shizo degenerates?
Good riddance.

why is it orange?