This is how perfect Europe looks like, prove me wrong

Protip you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe
insidermonkey.com/blog/8-countries-that-produce-the-most-models-in-the-world-445836/?singlepage=1
imperial.ac.uk/news/173634/dutch-latvian-women-tallest-world-according/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl0zGyqoySs
youtube.com/watch?v=4vd8BnQJc5Y
earlybritishkingdoms.com/bios/vortig.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm against Czechoslovakia, put the Slovaks with Hungary and that half of Ukraine with Poland, maybe join Finland with all the other Scandinavians and the Baltics with Russia, and Transilvania with Romania

Uhm yes I can

Estonia and Finland belong together

What about this?

try maps with provinces

Looks like 1917, I'm against Switzerland, other than that perfect

is that Austria-Hungary 2.0 ?

From linguistic side sure, but geneticaly Estonians are closer to Latvians than to finns.

Or this? (For haters of my country)

Yes

Ireland unfree shall never be at peace.

There was an armed revolution in literally every single generation since the English invaded Ireland. Ireland should never be occupied if you want a peaceful Europe.

Obvious artificial countries like finland and belgium gets gobbled up

u dont know squat @ the Balkans you gay homo faggot nigger eat shit and die

What makes you think that the pic in OP isn't Greater Ireland?

The Gael isn't imperialist.

Finns have their own language/culture and ethnic group, looks preaty real country to me.Also swiss is an artificial country just like belgium and luxemburg has its own peoples group.

Only if Scandinavia is Denmark ruled

Watcha sayin' cracka?

Is this a bad attempt to recreate the WW2 era border between Romania and Hungary? It looks like shit

But thats fucking retarded, most irish dont even speak irish language+ geneticaly irish and british is basicaly the same thing.

Finland was made up by Russia after they annexed the country and has only been a thing after 1917. Switzerland has a far longer history with a far more credible national identity

yeah i know, but transylvania is rightfull Hungarian.

>Finland was made up by Russia after they annexed the country and has only been a thing after 1917.
But dude finns unlike swiss have their own ethnic group, swiss is just made up from Germans, french and Italians.

An Eastern European? Saying a retarded statement? Well this is surely a shock!

Gaels are not Anglos.

>An Eastern European?
Northern European actualy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe

Also your the retard here not me, whenever genetic tests are made british and irish are put in one group, just like french and german, educate yourself retard.

The Swiss state still has existed far longer than the Finnish identity has. There exists countless ethnic groups in Europe with their own culture and language yet you react only when the Finns get the short end

Na, you're Eastern Euro.

>The kikes genetic testing told me Gaels and Anglos are one and the same
Yeah, what possible reason could the kikes have for implying that there is no difference between different white ethnicities? Truly a mystery m8.

And all those Askenazi Jewish hits in everyone's DNA? Coincidence. Purely coincidence. Good goy.

At this point it doesn't even matter who is (and was always) majority (romanians) and it's not important who ruled it for a longer time (Hungary). What matters is who has the support of the great powers. After WW1 the attitude of the winning side was so favourable for Romania that we didn't even need capable politicians. And today even the idea of an expansionist war in Europe seems impossible.

>Na, you're Eastern Euro.
Reson?

>implying that there is no difference between different white ethnicities?
No one said there isnt diferances between European ethnicities.Its just that few groups are so close there is no point of seperating them, like scandinavians for example.

Transylvania is mayority Hungarian m8

Dunno about austria-hungary, and disagree about ulster. Everything else is spot on though.

>«The UN has geographical principles when it comes to determining which region a country belongs to. IN relation to regional groups, however, nothing has changed – Latvia remains part of Eastern Europe,» – says Latvian Foreign Ministry’s press-secretary Raimonds Jansons.
>He explains that there are multiple regional groups, including Western Europe, Asia, Africa and Eastern Europe. «Geographically we are part of Northern Europe, but nothing else is different,» – he said, adding that in voting formats Latvia is associated with Eastern European group.

Gaels and Anglo-Saxons are not one and the same. Gaels have been in Ireland for millennia. Anglos only landed in England in the 5th century.

I understand the borders of the second vienna award

>becose some Latvian politician said that Latvia is eastern europe that means country is eastern europe
Gee your retarded lad

>Because the UN said Latvia is Northern European that means it's Northern European
Gee you're retarded lad

Thats literaly true

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Eastern Euro.

>this

What makes us Eastern euros and not northern euros?Tha blonde hair and blue ayes tall people and good looking people n sheeit?Gues what faggot we have all of that.

List of 8 countries with most models per capita (all of Baltics are on the list and all surpass sweden)

insidermonkey.com/blog/8-countries-that-produce-the-most-models-in-the-world-445836/?singlepage=1

Latvian woman are tallest in the world men 4th tallest

imperial.ac.uk/news/173634/dutch-latvian-women-tallest-world-according/

pic related we have one of most blonde/blue ayed populations in Europe.

Also our country is protestant just like rest of nordics and we have simmilar architecture an culture.
Now tell me bongnigger what else we must need to be nordic?

>this desperate attempt to prove you're not just a slav like the rest of the eastern euros
lmao

>latvia actually trying to claim they're nordic
LMAO

Ireland should be free
Wallonia and Luxembourg are Dutch clay
Corsica is Italian
Kosovo is Serbian

Why do people keep making Åland finnish when only swedes live there? Not even fenno-swedes, just swedes.

>slav like the rest of the eastern euros
look atwe quaita literalu are diferant ethnic group from slavs.

Yeah your right aland is swedish

Haters don't want your country to be gone, they just want stolen territory to be given back to their rightful owners

cyka blyat indeed, my russian friend

ALLAH BLESS THE QUEEN!
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl0zGyqoySs

I'm not English. I'm here to close a deal and then heading home next week. Good effort though, ruskie.

Who are you then faggot?
Also you can beleave what you whant but the truth is that i won the argument i p0sted evidance with sources while aside from memes you have literaly nothing.

Define rightful owner

Stay mad, ruskie

What a strong argument. How will we ever recover?

Bitch stop whining, come and try to take it

There is 0 reason for Karelia to be in Finland, memesters, on the other hand, Finland itself should just return where it was meant to be.

>armos have a state
kys

Turkish diaspora?

looks comfy

you seaslavs are so funny sometimes

>perfect europe
>baltic states not part of Russia

I'll agree when you separate Germany and Austria, Spain and Portugal, and leave Scandinavia as it is now. Oh and seperate the Irish and Scottish from the Englishmen.

Spain and Portugal are separated on the OP though

Kill yourself memeflag

>independent slovaks
>subjugated czecks
why

PERFIDIOUS

give Constantinople back to Greece and we good

I allready did

Here's my attempt. I tried to Balkanize the Middle East, but I don't care about North Africa

The Gaels aren’t imperialist? It’s because of them the ‘Anglo-Saxon’ even exists: constant Irish pirate raids on the Romano-British coast caused Vortigern to invite over the Saxons to help defend Romano-Britain, who then turned on Vortigern in the original Night of the Long Knives. Meanwhile, the Scotti from Ireland conquered the Picts, and to this day us Jocks wear the name of our conquerors. (‘Oh yes, I’m so proudly Scottish—so proud my entire ethnic identity was stripped from me by Gaelic invaders.’)
youtube.com/watch?v=4vd8BnQJc5Y
earlybritishkingdoms.com/bios/vortig.html
Piss off, Ahmed: Britain is forever.

> catalonia

Slightly updated Polish borders

bump

I like this very much.

I can tell you’re an American

Fuck off, Russians are Finns in denial.

Other than Switzerland I like this one

Why not partition Albania between Greece and Yugoslavia?

When will you stop dreaming about partitioning Turkey?

Last time you tried it resulted in Armenians genocided, Greeks thrown into the Aegean sea, British and French running with their tails between their legs.

Accept it, your dream will never happen.

Not bad. Problem is we will end up fighting each other, as usual.

Better to leave Slovenia independent and give parts of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Croatia.

Number one

fixed

Esdonia is Winnish clay, eks de kaksoispiste ddddDDDD

Last one.

Been seeing these alot lately, what are you using to make these maps?

I have this map and just use FireAlpaca to color.

Ayy thanks m8

>protip you cant
Just did, Potato