Everything is over

>everything is over
>no new season yet

Whatcha watching from backlog Sup Forums?

I picked up this but looks more like a voice action training session for hentai VA than a real anime

Watching Hare Guu. I'm probably going to rewatch Kino no Tabi before the remake comes out.

I tried to get into this again but I just can't
too boring slow and fucking plain

I'm torn between the devil is a part timer and kaze no stigma
which is better?

Make sure to watch the first few BD specials, they're fappable.

>the devil is a part timer
whatever you do don't watch this

It have the worst aNime character from the past decade

>Super is an every week experience
>shows of the season

lmfao really guys

I miss Naruto and Bleach, Dragon Ball Superfags are truly the worst people here. Always ruining every thread with this shit. You didn't see it with Naruto or any other generic shit show.

>watching dragon ball past 1990

What the fuck nigga

>being alive at all on 1990

You are too old to watch anime

thanks, ESL-kun

>being non-existant before 1991

wow you really missed out, hope you enjoy all of this iraq shit and trump while missing out on literally the best years to have happened

S2 never ;_;

Whats on emission in Japan in the seasonal anime timeslots between seasons?

Boku no piko loops for a week

Picked up.

How did they swap titties in that mudfight?

ancient Japanese wrestling technique

Motherfucking hardcore ping pong with hats on
Loving it so far
Also google cap since I don't know how to cap with MPV

Itai the anime is an underrated show and it was a shame the rest of Sup Forums did not enjoy it when it was airing.

ROPU

What spot?

I burned through Flying Witch and now I am watching pic related. It is great so far, and I have heard that Origination is God tier. I regret not watching Flying Witch with Sup Forums. It was such a good show!

I am watching "Everyone wrongfully obsesses over a ginger".

I love Hayamin and I can't believe I missed out on this.

Sadly I need almost 1H to masturbate so BD specials always are too short for me even if I watch them all

Why is there no futa ecchi anime?
Luna Luna was almost there, since it looks like she's wearing a penis sheath.

Japanese people gets confused if you add dicks to anime girls

I picked up HxH manga but looks like its on hiatus again

Aria aged like shit

That shit with renchon whatever the name is

Non non

She stops sucking after like 4 episodes and gradually becomes a boss.

Its just secretly yuri anime

>secretly

Zeta Gundam.

This is a good question
Anyone?

They aren't even the top 3 gayest couple on the anime

What a classic. That was one of my favorite scenes.

started magi just because of pic related

This is the 4th month I've ignored DMF just to watch something else.

Old Guru Guru, Metropolis re-watch tonight, never saw the blu-ray before, watch Love Live, Mikakunin and Dagashi Kashi and some left over summer shows.

Nisekoi. Pretty good, but I probably should go watch more mature romance shows because watching Onodera/Raku not confessing for the 30th time and Chitoge beating him for no actual reason while also not speaking her true feelings for the 100th time is making me want to stop watching it.

no one cares about real world shit

oh I was also going through Black Lagoon for the first time, way better than I thought it would have been back in 2009 when I passed it up, I did see the Roberta OVA a couple years back though and I thought that was really good, then re-creators came out and it made me interested in the author again, it's fun watching the show and try to get into his mind, he's an interesting guy.

That's a mistake she quickly falls out of reverence and stops appearing for volumes on end and when she does eventually show up again it barely matters because she's far weak compared to everyone else

>She didn't go with the gauntlets
>Chose retarded ass chains instead
Morgiana why

Watching JoJo for the first time. Might catch up on older stuff or animes from a few seasons ago. I work night shifts on weekends so I have a 24 hour time period where all I watch is anime. Not sure what I'll watch after JoJo, I have never really been a big weeb. Maybe Space Dandy.