Why do Jews always do this?

Why do Jews always do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
youtube.com/watch?v=B5juUjnRSDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1cH72t0glPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Summerian curse.

they get excited when trump does their bidding

Bad hearts with poor circulation

They've been cursed

bet that mossad chad in the back slays primo jewish gash

You want us to do this?

kek

Jews believe committing evil brings them closer to reincarnating God

I didn't even notice him hes so alpha

That's a Tribe of Snakes secret handshake
Only baby killers can understand
It's older than religions

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
>Trump’s peace plan doesn’t sound like Trump
>The Donald Trump who proclaimed Jerusalem the capital of Israel cannot be the same Donald Trump now willing to cut the baby in half.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
>Report: Trump Peace Plan Would Recognize Palestinian State With Capital in Eastern Jerusalem

jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
>SAUDI CROWN PRINCE ENDORSES ‘LEGITIMATE PALESTINIAN RIGHTS’ IN JERUSALEM
>Reports in the last several months have suggested the Saudi Crown Prince has adopted a stance on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that is favorable to Netanyahu.

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

why do we even have to put up with jews?

ya melania

underrated

A blend of pleaing and deception.

>Melania
>jewish

I wish they would all move to their homeland and live in peace with the rest of the world. Unfortunately, they are like vampires and can't continually feed off each others blood, the must always have a host.

Because the meme's are real.

do what?
win?

the memes aren't real, the demons are what's real.

Clasp their hands like in the Merchant meme

they hide in plain sight bro

So is Trump a jew?

Melania has zero jewish ancestry.
The only thing "jewish"of her is that her grand-parents were communists

Knauss is a german surname too.

>The only thing "jewish"of her is that her grand-parents were communists
>communism is inherently jewish
>melanias grandparents were jewish communists
boy oh boy it's all so clear now

trump no but his wife is

As far as I know, I'm 100% Dutch. But I catch myself doing this from time to time and it has made me a bit worried. Should I get a DNA test?

Agreed, every about says 100% pure alpha Chad.
Good spot on op though

genetics

Alot of Jews went to the Netherlands after the Converso-Crisis in Spain under Catherine (the Jews were forced to convert, lied about being Christian, the Inquisition was formed to determine if they were Christian or not, and the whole thing resulted in Jews being expelled from Spain).

So you may be Jewish.

Satan get behind me!

There are stories of Jews settling down in my town and became Catholic over time.

they're always up to no good.

they broke the covenant.

Which village?

I should also note that our average IQ is higher and that we have more lawyers, entrepreneurs, bankers and people active in other financial sectors than anywhere in the country.

Hahaha the meme is real

Guess.

that's americlapping

Average IQ is only about 100. It doesn't matter, IQ measures performance not genius.

I agree, but Jews have a higher IQ, which might say something about our origins.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5juUjnRSDQ

How about this? wonder why the image was cut in the OP post, really makes you think

That’s how they develop in the womb that’s the Jewish fetal position

But that doesn't make as good of a meme.

That's just picking up on social cues. If you are in a room with joos you will catch on to their social tics but not their social tricks.

Note the men have interlocked fingers as where the lady has the hand over the other one and brings it in towards her face by hunchback her back

I really think it might have something to do with their hand washing ritual. They develop some comfort in that position over time.

>resting hands on table as opposed to rubbing them in the air.
yeah totally the same
nice try schlomo

>Friesland
Spineless faggots

>Groningen
Literal cucks

>Utrecht
We wuz craftsmen and shieet

>Oost-Gelre
Child fuckers

>Brabant
Stronk homosexuals

>Limburg
The weed cartel

>Amsterdam
hahahahah

>Rotterdam
wollah broer

I think you mean Democrats.

> 2018
> believing kike

>this amount of cognitive dissonance
/ourgoy/

I'm from the cocaine cartel.

youtube.com/watch?v=1cH72t0glPU

Hmm, more of these sabbatean-frankists are coming out of the woodwork, something good is coming

>Meliana
>a woman
Pick one.

It is similar to old prayer rituals and habitual like clasping your hands to your mouth in shock (which is a prayer)

>you want we should do this?
Missed opportunity user.