Google is turning the internet into a liberal safespace and all Sup Forums can say is

Google is turning the internet into a liberal safespace and all Sup Forums can say is
>muh ecelebs
>hurr controlled opposition
>kike shill
It doesn't matter what you think of Alex Jones. He's the beta test. If they succeed then they're shutting down free speech everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel
youtube.com/watch?v=ujRJtRhdlqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I couldn't give a flying fuck about that shit, but losing Dawson is a new low.

Listen up faggots.

Alex Jones pretending to be taken down from YOUTUBE in order to absorb all of the attention away from the other channels that are actually being taken down while simultanioulsy refraining from calling out the ADL and the SPLC for conducting the mass flagging with their trusted flaggers program

Did they actually delete his channel today?

>Potato nigger
Your opinion doesn't matter.

Probably this

this nigger knows what's up

I keep saying this but never get a reply that doesn't just cuss me out:

If you don't want liberals to own everything in tech, why don't right-wing people just create some? Why can't right-wingers create stuff? Why can't you code? If your ideology is right, then why is it the exclusive domain of people who just can't do shit - anything at all?

I'm pretty sure it's just shills saying this, AJ has always been /ourguy/

youre fucking retarded

Also, this isn't pols opinion. What shills do is plan these threads and comments in advance. They schedule a thread post, then simultaneously flood it with their own shills to be the first commenters. This gives the illusion to newfags and boomers that whatever bullshit they are pushing is the agreed upon narrative by the average pol poster. This is not the case at all. It's just a subversion trick to fool brainlets and boomers. Real posters don't get affected by this shit.

youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel

/pol is waiting for libtards and libcucks get affected by their own "rules" and then burn the house down while the rest of us watch and laugh, just like all of us going to laugh at all of libmorons when niggers and spik go on rampage and there are no guns to protect them in gun-free zones :D

>Implying the average tech worker is liberal
wew

How hard is it to produce a fucking video hosting site? Stfu and move to an alternative platform. They're making it known they dont want your there so develop your own fucking platform.

nope, it's actually back up again too.
>Now they gave him shitloads of pr

You know it's kinda like with those stores and whatever they open, they have done this so many times now
>sorry, you can't come here no no no that's out of the question.
>only early registrants can come here
>You all have to go! There is no point standing here, you are not getting any
and all those permutations of that.

Well people are going to want to in his case see his stuff then. It will be interesting to see how many new subscribers he is going to get for this.

He still needs to use alternatives and/or start to host this him self as well. He should afford to just self host a server with enough disk capacity and badwith

You have no answer because it's uncomfortable. And being uncomfortable is garlic to the right-wing vampire. You just want to safely complain in anonymity while guzzling your beer and never actually do or create something.

i think he just got his 3rd strike, which demonetized all of his videos and they removed a bunch as well. if you search for "infowars" on youtube, first page of results are all hitpieces (NBC Megyn Kelly Interview, Inside Edition ex-Wife Interview, John Oliver, SuperDeluxe, etc.)

>hurr muh ecelebs
They have a point

The right creates things, but big platforms like facebook, instagram, you name it, got started through massive rounds of startup capital. The idea of the scrappy startup that becomes the next big thing is a myth. Certain creators and companies are chosen.

Fuck off controlled opposition kike shill

Alex btfo's by homeland too.

you can just put the fucking shit in html5 too, everything supports that.

Granted some interface where you could find movies on both devices and computers is pref. This is not hard to make today, and tons of premade solutions already exists. This is not 1999 after all (things were a bit of a bitch back then, not only the bandwith. But you didn't got all these libraries as you do today)

>The right creates things
Where is evidence? Bitchute and hooktube? That's about it.

The last time someone wanted to show me evidence they gave me their wordpress blog. He installed wordpress for his rants and claimed that that's right-wing tech innovation.

he hasn't noticed that the only people using the e celeb talking point meme are those who glow in the dark

no dude youre just an idiot "why cant you create some tech" just think how retarded that sounds

So the problem isn't free speech, it's that he can't create revenue for talking shit? Pretty weak imo

Liberals can only exist in an echo chamber. And they can't stand anything else other than their own recited thoughts given to them by a marxist Jew toy professor.

so now we have to defend boomer fucks who condemn us and call us nazis just like liberals?? fuck infowars, altlite niggers, they thought they could weasel way out of censorship by sitting on a fence, well time to wake up, nobody is safe.

this. come on OP, think a little.

Fuck Alex Jones and all the other nutcase white trash that keep spewing all this fake news bullshit. I wish we could round up all the nutjob white trash that believes these liars and put them on their own retarded island.

>losing Dawson
this!

fuck jewgle and ecelebs

Oh you're the "coding is for retards" faggot from the last thread.

Trying to claim lack of comprehension of tech as a badge of honor is legitimately retarded, I'm talking 6-7yo level.

Good, maybe this way Chan culture stops being this mainstream. I'm sick of underages coming here to be "edgy"

3/10

Now fuck off back to the shithole you crawled out from

you are deciding who can make revenue, and who cannot, based on political ideology. left wing sites (thinkprogress, vice, buzzfeed) talk literal mouth diarrhea, but they get to rake in the big bux ($10 mil+ just in youtube ad revenue). its the tip of the iceberg, meme flag faggot.

Pretty sure stormfront was the beta test, didnt they try to get hosting in a bunch of different countries?

go back to sucking bill hicks cock dumb bitch

You don't even understand the point you're trying to make at this point. We are sinking below the intellectual level of a 6-7yo, now we're at 2, max 3yo.

youtube.com/watch?v=ujRJtRhdlqs

what are you even talking about memeflag

>Wahhhhhhh google won't humor my gay little views!!!!

Not my problem. I'm sorry you're faggots. Give me one reason I should care they censor stormweenies and people like Jones who just cheat retards out of their money.

Chan culture will be shut down and censored in a few years. Don't think it can't happen. But yeah, fuck Alex Jones, let's censor him because you don't like him.

This goy get's it.

ryan dawsons multiple youtube channels got banned/deleted

You belong to a political class of people at least 200 million strong.

And the best these 200 million people can come up with is hooktube. lmao

You can't do shit. You don't even have the IQ for coding, something every pajeet knows by age 12.

You can't create, is the fundamental point. Blacks create lots of music and media at least. You're the niggerest.

>chans shut down
>chan virgins either grow up and become contributing societal members or kill themselves

Sounds like a win win

his video this morning he specifically called out SPLC and the "trusted flaggers"

guess we can put that theory to rest

the people here are a mix of trolls and the most unfit, useless dregs of society. Sometimes both at once
To consider this the home of an actual movement that could ever have legs is absurd

>create lots of music
>mixtapes
jesus fucking christ
yes they do create alot for what nowadays passes as music
then some rich lefty globalist crypto-communist kike sees all them mixtapes, chooses the one he likes the most and advances his interest the furthest and lets that guy make an album
the rest, he throws away like dirty fucking trash
then it goes viral on youtube and wherever because of some good controlled shilling
and a new celebrity is made
righties aren't accepted in any form of entertainment industry, as you can clearly see
actually they're everywhere but they've learned to shut the fuck up, because their shitty lefty coworkers will dislike them and actively try to get rid of them if they figure out you're a rightie
funny right
and then the left starts to shittalk about how horrible people righties are

That's not what I said. Sup Forums isn't 200 million people. I'm talking about the western world right-wing in general.

They can't even get the few billionaires they have to throw them a few millions for activism or tech projects. All their donations go straight to rhino politicians in exchange for purely business favors.

It's a totally bankrupt, intellectually and spiritually defunct movement.

its obvious youre just some 3rd world pajeet

WE KNOW WE'RE UNDER ATTACK WE KNOW IT WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

ARGHHHHHHH WE'RE COMING FOR YA GLOBALISTS WE'RE COMING FOR YA!!!!!!!!

Sup Forums is literally becoming the internet for gen z, give it time, our victory is 100%

alex jones is a drama queen and a doomsayer.

Infowars needs to die. Alex Jones is quite simply not mature or educated enough to deserve the level of fame he has today. He needs to step aside and let more rational minds lead the alt-right.

I believe his heart is in the right place, but his operation has become too large, and with it, his greed and ego have too. He has cut ties with so many investigators and experts that are more knowledgeable than he is on certain subjects because they disagree with him or Trump even to a tiny degree.

Go shill somewhere else.

>what nowadays passes as music
I stopped reading there. Irrelevant grandpa.

You also shat on twitter when it started, because you didn't understand. A lot of that going on in your circles. You can't comprehend concepts and technology and you can't appeal to the masses. The masses get close to 100% of their culture from the far left because you are so utterly useless and frankly, dumb.

Fuck off shart

Free market will fix.

150~ IQ post

Right has there ever been a time when he hasn't been a drama whore he is either being sued or banned from something since I started listing to him.

there are no right wing billionaires
each and every billionaire is a greedy puppet master and a globalist, in those circles, there is no communist or fascist to be found, they just want money, whatever the cost
lefty policies tend to attract a greater amount of people, thus more money, and communist thought lines support globalism, except that communism is retarded and keeps on forgetting that some always find their way to the top. right wing is only for the masses who wish to remain with their own masses and not mix with other masses, that's the only form of right wing you'll find in the world, the rest of the world, the retarded masses who see the riches of other peoples, the rich, the middle class, they're all huge lefty faggots
they'll all burn for it in the end

dude stop posting you have no idea what youre talking about

what is a twatter?

>claim channel is being deleted or attacked by youtube
>get tons of press
>your channel is actually fine, it was all an act for more attention

Sheldon Adelson. 38.9 billion USD.
Koch Brothers 60.3 billion USD

Essentially funds the republican party.

(inb4 hurr jew kike!!!)

You're wrong, retard. Stick to your own politics.

Freedom of speech allows google to represent itself as it sees fit. If you go around derping this type of fallacy then you are basically just setting up rhetorical slam dunks for liberals.

You don't understand anything at all, which is the very subject of this conversation.

I'm still waiting for evidence of right-wing people creating stuff. There are only a few shitty outliers like bitchute, sam hyde, hooktube, some youtube ranters... That's about it.

>there are no right wing billionaires
False. You have a few.

You blatantly lied in your very first utterance so I'm not reading the rest.

A fucking leaf