99% of the fucking conflicts in this series would be solved if Jotaru just went ZA WARUDO for 2s and beat the shit out...

99% of the fucking conflicts in this series would be solved if Jotaru just went ZA WARUDO for 2s and beat the shit out off the villain. Why the fuck did he almost never use it?

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Forever
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Impostor_Captain_Tennille
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some bullshit about the range

Doesn't it put a lot of strain on him to use?

He got worse after part 3

Why doesn't Jotaro just use a gun during timestop?

The real question is why didn't Jotaro throw knives during timestop

Jotaro never practiced it, just like Joseph never continued ripple training.
Plus Plot reasons, Dio dies to a fluke and Kira yells out his name, which just so happens to be the one loophole out of his perfect world situation.

At least Diavolo dies ""legitimately""

It's a lot of strain and Jotaro can only do it for a few seconds.

>Bu-But he could have trained!

At most he could have gotten 1 or 2 more seconds. Only reason Dio was able to do it for more than 5 was that he was immortal.

It's not something Jotaro could do constantly and 5 seconds or less is barely anytime to work with.

Why would anyone do that?

Because meta reason of fights not being as interesting if he did. The same meta reason why Joseph Joestar got slower. Also

>At least Diavolo ""dies"" ""legitimately""
ftfy

Jotaro's only in parts 3, 4, and 6 though.

I think he meant specifically part 4, especially since Jotaro couldn't use timestop for 99% of part 3.

Jotaro only fights 4 people in the whole part.
>Angelo
can't touch him, timestop or not
>Sheer Heart Attack
he used timestop, it did the job but Koichi fucked up
>Kira's dad
he won without timestop
>Matured Kira
timestopped

Or most of part 6 for that matter too.

But he does exactly that, didn't you watch the ending of the show?

How long is it between part 3 and 4? Araki makes a point that the power of Jotaro's stand diminishes as he gets older. In part 3 (which is his prime) he can stop time for 5 seconds but by part 6 it's down to 2-3 seconds.

Freezing time is too overpowered of a power anyway.

To be fair, Jotaro just sits in his hotel room for 95% of the part.
when he actually does stuff he uses the time stop but most of the enemies he fought couldn't be beaten with brute force such as the rats or SHA

>How long is it between part 3 and 4?
10 years, 3 is 89 and 4 is 99

I think that's kind of weird though thinking about it, I always thought the gap was closer to 20. Joseph going from a buff old man to a wrinkle pile seems a bit quick since he was so fit at 69 years old.

I think its mentioned somewhere that because he just stopped training in his hamon, which is what kept him spry for his age, he aged like a normal person would

Is it ever going to explain how Pucci dodged Jotaro's spear or whatever in stopped time?

Because he was made in heaven

Araki is a terrible writer sometimes

Will we get part 5 animated?

It'll print money, so I don't see why not.

He fought Kira twice. The first time he just ORAORAORA his shit and he managed to get away. There's no excuse why he couldn't just go ZA WUARDO and kick his shit in. Why doesn't he just pull a DIO and throw knives at him?

>Jotaro doesn't practice his za warudo

Who the fuck wouldn't be using that at least once a day?

Jotaro can only use Za Warudo for 1 second.

Maybe in part 6 but in part 3 it was 5 seconds and part 4 was probably 2-3 seconds. But it still takes up 3 pages for that one second.

He was almost dead.
Also I forgot about Ratt in which Jotaro used timestop efficiently.

Someone who's not an immortal vampire and would therefore shorten his lifespan with each timestop?

I'm not gonna look it up but I believe it's 8 years. 87 to 95.

Where are the Rohan OVAs? Lazy japs.

>shortening lifespan
When has this ever been established in-story?

>87 to 95.
it's 89 to 99. 10 years.

Said the one who can't get a job and buy the BDs.

It's basic logic. Time stops for everyone and everything but you. You keep going, as do your biologic processes. When time resumes, from an outsider's perspective you will instantly age by the amount of time you stopped time for. Dio didn't have to worry about it since he didn't age, but Jotaro does.

He uses it for 5 seconds at the finale of Stone Ocean

We're literally talking about like 1-2 minutes extra per day. It's literally nothing.

that still wouldn't factor into the timestop not being able to go on for long. It'd make more sense if it were a conscious choice by Jotaro not to overdo it

yep

>Why doesn't he just pull a DIO and throw knives at him?
Ultimately it's the same reason he favors non-lethal ORAORAs even though he could just donut everyone. He's a shonen protagonist, he's not allowed to kill people.

>jotaro ages

Remember that time Josuke gave two men a fate worse than death

What if the reason Joseph looks like he does in DiU is because he can't use the ripple anymore. Hamon only effects your aging if you practice it, Joseph didn't practice it after part 2

Araki forgot

>Basic logic
>In JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE
You should reread Steel Ball Run

I'm pretty sure most Jojo protags haven't had any qualms killing people.

Jonathan, Joseph, and Jotaro only killed non-humans. Josuke did a couple morally questionable things but neither was an actual kill, even if we could say they're worse than death. Giorno has a pass on killing because he's DIO's son and a gangster to boot. Jolyne and her group have passes as well, all of them being convicted felons in prison. Parts 7 and 8 are seinen, so Johnny and Gappy don't require any special conditions for killing people.

Giorno and Jolyne still count as shounen protagonists who have killed people.

I had a lot of readin part 4 manga but the anime was boring as fuck. Anyone else felt like that and know why?

As I explained, they're special cases and two out of six protagonists is a minority.

That is patently false. While this idea would be more defensible if we had no extra information on villains that had been defeated, we actually do and in multiple part 3 ep.s in the beaten-villain vignette at the end of the ep., usually following an ORAORAORA, it is stated they have, in fact, ceased living.

Honestly, one of the consistently good things about JoJo is the willingness of the main characters to kill the villains they encounter.

>Joseph defeats the most threatening villain in the series
>lol but now he's an old retard

Fuck Araki

>in multiple part 3 ep.s in the beaten-villain vignette at the end of the ep., usually following an ORAORAORA, it is stated they have, in fact, ceased living.
Isn't it almost always "sent to the hospital" or "retired, unable to recover"? Even Steely Dan's beatdown doesn't confirm that he died.

>rohan ova opening is on youtube
>but nothing more
It's like some dedicated nip set out to mock us.

Me too, the anime sucked.

What happened in Steel Ball Run?

They all have the same face.

Pretty original post, did you come up with it on your own? They are related, they are suppose to look alike.

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Forever
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Impostor_Captain_Tennille
Both of these guys explicitly died, and these were just the two I could find right now.

Villains often die in JoJo.

Dio did.

It was pretty lame of Araki to rip off Touhou.

He probably felt that would sink to dios level

>It's basic logic.
headcanon

Dio also lost.