Does the Demon King vs. Hero set of cliches in Japanese media originate with Dragon Quest or is it older than that?

Does the Demon King vs. Hero set of cliches in Japanese media originate with Dragon Quest or is it older than that?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1120310/94ea75a5d2/
youtube.com/watch?v=-1QNKeLrJ10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well depends on how far back you want to trace it. DQ is heavily influenced by Dungeons and Dragons, which itself was heavily influenced by Tolkein, who was heavily influenced by northern European mythology and epic tales

>[Kousuke] Doutei Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seifuku | Setting Out on a Parallel World SEXUAL Conquest after Dying a Virgin
exhentai.org/g/1120310/94ea75a5d2/

Will the Isekai fad ever die down?

I hope NOT.

H-isekai is the best though.

Dragon Quest was a cultural phenomenon in Japan and it continues to be one of the most popular game series; it's plausible. A better question is what inspired all this isekai-shit? Final Fantasy XI or DQX?

do all monster girls get raped in isekai?

No, sometimes they do the raping.

This is a very promising opening page, user.
I pray you do not disappoint me.

>A better question is what inspired all this isekai-shit? Final Fantasy XI or DQX?
Isekai had been part of oral tradition in multiple cultures across the planet. It is too old to be given a date of creation. I mean, even Gulliver's Travels is too recent, and that is 290 years ago.

Monster Hunter

To answer your question.
Tolkien and before that all the ancient saga's he copied.
But they were more morally grey, so I guess tolkien.

This was great. The next page has her breasts blown back from the force of her magic

This isn't Isekai it's just fantasy. Can't wait for more, though. Wish that Dark Elf had more screen time though. Delicious black sclera

>ability to change into whatever your target lust after

>wizard makes you change into muscleman
>Demon king make you change into shota
>Hero makes you change into a fat ugly man

>search for sauce
>found it but isn't translated
wonder who's behind this post?
>managed to find this instead

> That dialogue
What the hell.

I know, but I wouldn't mind more isekai H.

Can't beat the cock, though.

Doesn't the Demon King come from Momotaro?

That's why the monster girl has an even bigger cock, duh.

Monster girls know the time of day

Mizone's pretty great

When it's not pokemon or kemono

nvm thought the page was from the third chapter of it

> Minotaur named Minooru
Heh.

Just finished dropping off some loads OP thanks

Can you be more specific?

Did he really have to get so fat at the end?

one of the best hentai I've read.

This shit needs to become a game.

He bombed some bases and ground targets while lurking Sup Forums like the bomber shitter he is.

Heroine loves huge fat fucks.

that's the heroine's fetish

Sequel never ever ;_;

the big ass watermark should be more of a red flag

This, I mean let's remember that the wizard of oz is isekai. Just because there's a glut of bad isekai coming out atm, doesn't make it anything resembling a new concept or anything tied to Japan.

>I Was Reborn In Another World After Getting Killed By A Hurricane in Kansas And Now My Friends Are a Lion, a Scarecrow And a Tin Man And Apparently I Need to Search For a Wizard Called Oz?

Unrelated but I recall someone taking American literature and turning them into LN titles. You have a list of those?

nope, would like that though

kinda want a non-h series of this

>called Oz

of Oz. My autism demands this correction.

Does it count as isekai if the one who's in a new world isn't the MC?

Which one is that?

Google the filename used in

>English king

this offends me

Dragon Quest is supremely popular, whole generations of kids grew up on it. The oldest variants grew up on Ultima online/DND and such. But that's not all, there are hundreds of Hero vs Demon King games. Not just in games, but in Anime, in stories, in movies, in music, etc.

Sister of the Woods is similar. As close as you'll probably get if this doesn't get a all ages version.

I never got how comic Moog commissioned their shit. I love the stuff that gets made, but their releases are really random.

Not really. DWG could be about potion making/material gathering and some isekai world building. Pochi's stuff is just modern world with a summon.

I would go back to Journey to the West.

The Tang priest kept getting kidnapped by demon kings that wanted to eat him and female demons that wanted to marry him. And it was up to Sun Wukong, Zhu Baijie and Sha Wujing to save him every chapter until they finally got to India.

my brain is trying to process this perfection but only my dick reacts

I want a non-h series of this.

I hope he follows up that Veight+Vampy doujin at some point. Or Cag.

> Veight+Vampy
Is that the threesome one with him in Vampy's outfit?

No. His power turns him into whatever the female's ideal man is. So the hero loves huge gross fat guys.

Normally I'd hate it, but since it doesn't show sex it works well as a gag

>succubus (male)

there is a word for that, and is Incubus, fucking trapfags.

it's not an incubus. Incubi are male.

that's a female(male).

No you retard, learn how succubus works.
If the victim is a faggot and wants to be fucked by a boy the succubus will turn into a boy to get fucked/fuck him.

And you're smart(retarded)

thanks(fuck you)

Hellhound from the monsterpedia beats the cock on a regular basis, her whole theme is about no matter how hard she is raped she will rape the male even harder afterwards, raping her harder only encourages her to rape you more.

lol (page 7)

Then you just rape harder

Going by the Malleus Maleficarum, the defining role of succubi is to collect semen that incubi later use to impregnate women. I'm seeing a lot of semen being collected by Selim, but not much impregnation of women going on.

I am completely clueless what most of these are supposed to be besides two or three of them.

meant for

She rapes you harder instead, you are only encouraging her. You can still give her the raping of a lifetime, she would just get up pin you down and mount you even harder.

That's how the hellhound rolls.

I could be wrong, but late Middle/early Modern English, I think. At least it's not Beowulf level.

Then you just rape harder, how are you not getting this?

>not sure
>Romeo & Juliet
>1984
>not sure
>Hamlet
>Pretty obvious
>No idea
>Jekyll & Hyde
>Hercules, probably
>Don Quijote
>not sure
>Sherlock Holmes?
>Monty Python & the Holy Grail

I've only read translated Beowulf. I don't think I could decipher the original.

Eventually you'll run out of stamina while she's still raring to go.

>implying all monster girls have cocks

>what is spaying
>what is obedience school

Kousuke is a genius, one of the best hentai artists to debut in the past couple of years. We need the rest of his work (there's like five untranslated pieces of solid gold) scanlated ASAP.

First one might be The Merchant of Venice.
The one above Jekyll & Hyde is Dorian Gray. Third-to-last is Count of Monte Cristo.

If All-Might can beat someone that is his exact counter, I'm sure someone like Lance can take that bitch.

>marry
I thought they usually just wanted to steal his virginity, then eat him.

I thought maybe she just wants him for who he is, and that was his pre-death form.

Some monster girls can be submissive futas.

> Draphs
Dammit, I just downloaded all of Mizone's stuff that isn't full furry. Guess I'll grab Kousuke's stuff tomorrow.

> Exact counter
Just because you create something to be an exact counter doesn't mean it actually will be. they underestimated All-Might's power even with his decline (plus All-Might didn't even destroy Nomu, he just removed him from the vicinity so he couldn't cause more damage).

He was riding a bike before his death so he's at least somewhat fit.

Rape the dog until it's buried in the ground

Hellhounds used to be guardians of the elite demons but even them couldn't rape them good enough to have them obey them completely, they actually caused more damage than good when they got into a raping spree.

They just gave up on them, people tried for ages to control them, to break them into obedience but it always failed spectacularly, I recall reading on the lore of a bunch of bandits that tried to get one as an attack dog, they locked her in their rape dungeon and did it nonstop taking turns and keeping her low on food and drugged, once they started to get weary of all that after months of repeating the processshe just got up and raped them instead, raped them to death and then got loose into a close village raping anyone on her wake.

That's how a hellhound do, you only encourage her if you do it harder. They never give up and they won't let anyone being better at brutally raping than themselves.

so rare.

so great.

They failed because they did not rape hard enough

According to a picture Mizone did, she's purple with darker purple hair and yellow eyes. Much better than the usual sort of Dark Elf.

The slime is light blue, also

Its not about raping harder bur raping smarter.

The only one I couldn't figure out was between 1984 and Hamlet.

keeps getting better.

You really, really need to read the monsterpedia, saying a demon lord didn't rape hard enough is blasphemy, these kind of things abuse magic and can turn stuff into permanent cocksleves drowning in pleasure, assault all the senses and bring you back from the death by sheer pleasure alone.

Then there are the Hellhounds that gave no fucks and mounted them instead, after you are done they will get up and ride you. That's what they do.

I'm not a faggot user, I'm not reading some Jap's gay fanfiction about mythology

I'm not normally into guro, but sounds like amputation is the solution.

It's just as autistic as it is hilarious.

But Hellhound is pretty much the cock destroyer of their universe, they beat the cock and then break your spine in an attempt to out rape you.

I'd rather stick the classics of a God fucking a woman as a goose thank you very much.

I mean, I'm sure making 99.99% of the "monsters" as "dependent on cum" is very creative and interesting to you.

It's not how they feed but the way they reach their food.

Thats what makes it funny as far as fantasy goes.

Also bulls over fowl for raping when it comes to Gods.

And gets funnier the 500th time

When you have an elder abomination that transforms into furniture and gets pleasure for transforming into everything you use until you become so dependant on her you end up fusing with her.

Yes it somehow still manages to be funny, it's the same punchline but told in several quirky ways.

In this version the cock lost badly.

Dark Lord Sauron.

Great now I'm going to imagine this guy when I read this hentai now.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1QNKeLrJ10

>an actually good isekai
well i'll be damned

That's how you rape harder, you increase your stamina always.
>Not putting all your stat to vit, endurance, or sta.