Sometimes I think you guys can see more than any other collective out there. But for all that sight, you lack vision

sometimes I think you guys can see more than any other collective out there. But for all that sight, you lack vision.
I had a dream, of a clickable database of.. well it's a shitlist. Any and all information about low level sjw bloggers to Antifa leadership to celebs, corporate leadership, and politicians. These people and their activities would be tracked for the purpose of countering their propaganda, and linking them to anything that could bring them down. Is there anybody on here capable of that?

Also, a talking dog told me the day of the rope won't happen until we make it. He said no drop of water blames itself for the flood

Cheerwine is disgusting
You are a fag sir

You came to the austist nuke HQs and ask that question of all questions ? Ofc we are capable of that, but the chaos needs to reach critical mass before we unleash the austism. It is fast approaching though leaf, never fear. The demi gods you know as autism are biding time, allowing the left to sow enough dissent into their own ranks to cannibalize each other. Once their feast on each other begins, their begins.

False. It is a delicious beverage. Perhaps yours was warm.

Fuck you, I like what I like

I don't want to wait

why not?

Short attention span, and can't stand to see my people sink any lower

You're already a namefag, how much lower can you go? Emojis?

It's not a bad idea, might get to do that, if I ever get motivated enough I will probably make some threads to encourage you to put some data.

call it fashbook

You are a nigger

I used to be really worried about autism and what was causing the rise in it recently. Now I know its merely an evolutionary adaptation to our species to help fight off the masters who hold us back. Thank you for your work autists. Give these boys some neet bux.

That is actually a good idea for an app.

>But for all that sight, you lack vision.I had a dream
tl.dr faggot
btw we already have shitlist, we store information in terms of news articles and tweets

can confirm.
t. codefag

Behead those who insult Cheerwine

If you really want to do this, just create a spreadsheet in Google Docs and link to it. There's no sense in creating an entire standalone application for that

I like it

Sorry senpai, never done it before and just wanted to see if I could without fucking it up

An app would save a lot of scrolling. Imagine being able to target neighbourhoods with high sjw densities with triggering flyers. An app that could map them would be brilliant

>An app would save a lot of scrolling
Just section the doc into separate sheets. Use the find function for anything else

>Imagine being able to target neighbourhoods with high sjw densities with triggering flyers. An app that could map them would be brilliant
You can coordinate this with a spreadsheet

Oh shit another tripfagging attention whoring piece of shit from reddit
Kill yourself faggot