Why are conservatives more attractive than leftists?

>thinking men are attractive
why are conservatives all secretly fags?

>Why are conservatives more attractive than leftists?
It is seldom that you have both IQ and good looks at the same time.

strawman

I would bet my ass that if you take a control group from liberal area like jewniggeryork and compare liberal and conservative men, the conservative men would look better on average.

Thought police busts down your door and sees you engaging in thought crime:
"Follow the non sequitur or we shoot ad hominem, hands up and roll down the strawman the slippery slope, dont appeal to the authority.. oh wait."

If you work a 9 to 5 job you'll be forced to shower and maintain a base level appearance for a professional environment. This gives Republicans an edge.

>the virgin liberal
>the chad conservative

the word you're looking for is "cherry-picking" schlomo

>The ETERNAL ANGLO is behind the DNC.
I fucking knew it.

Underageb&

READ THIS
You retards the guy on the left is a republican senator from oklahoma and the guy on the right is a democrat senator from new mexico. OP is probably laughing and going to post this on reddit or some shit to mock all of you.

Higher T levels

The whole board consists of that ratshit, it is mainly for dumbing down the goyim. Because the goyim cannot be too smart.

Non-leftists are about doing the right choices, leftists are about opposing that.
That includes mating, after a few generations of bad genes mating with bad genes, you get orcs.
Even leftists notice that they are turning into Morlocks, but every time one of them comments about being able to predict political affiliation by face simmetry, they get censored to the extreme. Sucks to use platforms like Reddit

Ur gay

Are you suggesting that Republicans are ugly??

Same reason why Jews that leave Israel are more prone to being libshits instead of conservative fundamentalists more like Ben shapiro

Because they’re weak as individuals and want help from the rest of the community

Sure they are.

how much do they pay you per post, alexei?

Testosterone my man. Look at the “straight” try guys. There T levels were all at 80-100 year old levels. Pretty sure the Dons are off the charts balls so big they could be door knockers.

>Testosterone my man

>literally the only leftist who isn’t a soyboy is clearly doped the hell out on roids

See, this kind of cheating is why you guys generally fail at life

>ITT: Based communist BTFOing Conservatards

im more jacked than that cunt. those tiny arms are not roided out man. Hit the gym!

also its about the neck pill. Take It!

You mad nazi? Is your narrative falling apart?

You can tell if someone’s doing roids by the amount of fat they have on them

You lose supporters to us every day which is why you have to ship in illegal immigrants just to hope to stay relevant

Cherry picking?

He has a really nice sister, i wonder how he reacted when his adaption levels were exceeded by her tit growth.

Bunch of horseshit, the levels they measured in that famous fagumentary were all within regular levels.

You lose supporters everyday you act like a literal nazi autistic in public. You create reactionaries who come to our side.

>23 posts

you have a folder devoted to this, don't you faggot?

just cuz leftys

>getting baited so hard that you waste 10 minutes of your life just to spam a thread
I can't imagine taking Sup Forums this seriously. I hope you were at least saging

I have over 500 images, all for running off the tormfags.

>25 posts by this ID
Lmfao

The average leftist literally isn’t even white. They’re actual subhumans.

I used to be a liberal, lmao, not anymore

Yeah man just swing everything you do in life

right wingers are establishment cutfags and jew enablers

Yr mom gy

El goblino

keep trying kike boy

I have more goblins

get some help man. You shouldn't be this devoted to forum banter. I hope you at least have a job.

hey kike boi

(YOU)

Good question.

lol

>I used to be a liberal, lmao, not anymore

Me too. Still I don’t get that racial claptrap

>implying

ok

The roman armor is a tad ridiculous, but why would it be a bad idea to wear a stab-proof chest piece when dealing with Antifa? They have proven to be violent in their protests. No reason to lose a kidney because some college kid is going through a commie phase

this sounds reasonable.

>The roman armor is a tad ridiculous
Trumpfags love to LARP like they're fighting in a big war against the leftists.

>The majority of Americans are ugly as fuck.

I'm no perfect specimen, but I find myself physically ill at least once a day watching some 300 llb welfare queen waddle up to the grocery store cash register, panting and perspirating while producing an EBT card to pay for a cart load of little debbie snacks.

You must fap a lot to that folder

La Creatura...

kike boys still posting

>>The majority of Americans are ugly as fuck.

More like, the majority of people who have right wing sympathies are ugly as fuck.