Isn't it interesting? Have you ever thought about that?

Isn't it interesting? Have you ever thought about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/Nun-Egyptian-god
i.imgur.com/VVl5opb.mp4
wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Refuting_Official_Islam),
archive.is/EsqJ6
archive.is/2Km4p
archive.is/n76zy
archive.is/u70z3
youtu.be/noa5m8w4v0U?t=42m46s
jihadwatch.org.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The left makes the choice.

The right is born into it.

You rarely see one, for starters.
If I had an entire town filled with nuns, I'd be concerned.

>One wants to subject me to the degeneracy of Catholicism. The other wants to blow me up.

Wow, really makes you think...

I'm not offended by either. I oppose laws which will punish people for or for not wearing head coverings in all contexts.

how many more times do you need to post this picture to have it immediately debunked by a simple statement, that for the left one, the woman does not have to fear for her safety when she takes it off, while the one on the right does

one is a one-in-ten-thousand choice and the other is an example of how they force all women to dress or face beatings

Yeah, it does make me think... that we should force all women to cover up and hang faggots until dead like all muslims do.

Thanks for activating that almond, op.

kys reddit fag

One is foreign to me and I hate it

Because nuns aren't fucking cunts and they rarely leave their monastery.

the first doesnt blow up randomly

Wow wtf Im muslim now

One is a free choice made.
The other is not.
Why is this distinction so hard for liberals to make and why do you post this thread every day?

left is ingrained into our own culture, so we are ok with it in public
right is not of our culture nor our people. Seeing the hijab is evident of foreigners putting their own beliefs and culture above the one you and your ancestors built and preserved.

First is entirely optional.
Second one is mandatory in respective culture.

If anything this is an argument that Islam is still stuck in a state that we in the West have overcome over 200 years ago.

Discarded

nice photoshp skills, but we can't accept it as a argument, not on my watch

One is more violent

I oppose not taking ground when it's there to be taken back from savages whose are using our tolerance to marginalize us and who discard our pluralist norms wherever they get a majority.
I especially don't care in Europe where there's no First Amendment legal precedents to worry about anyway.

Very kawaii

>you're coping
>you need massive change
>you have very little history in your life in terms of conflict
>your a sheltered little kid who's afraid to speak up
>You're emotionally damaged
>which is why you constantly bleed your true personality in your posts
^irony
>you're dumb as fuck
>You're going to experience much rejection and social anxiety in your lifetime
>the little confidence you have left
I think that paints up a pretty good picture of who you are

i never ran into a nun at the mall

I'm not amused by your infideling.

Go out more.

One is a nigger the other is a nice white lady

Nice pasta faggot

Because.mudshits are evil and should all be wiped out.

fpbp

/thread
Why go on?

This. If they were peaceful nobody would give a fuck.

Probably because the first one is home, and the other one is a foreign agent of invasion, who also happens to shit dozens of rats for mass destruction of our countries.

The left can also stop when ever she wants.
The right can't do anything she wants.

The first one doesn't kill folks with bombs.

No one is offended by that. Pic related is what intimidates, scares, offends or makes people feel uncomfortable

Because Nuns are Kek's Daughters
britannica.com/topic/Nun-Egyptian-god
In other words, lewd them

>Because.mudshits are evil and should all be wiped out.
Along with LGBT sick fucks.

interesting actually.
i live near the cloister and i saw plenty of them on the streets but truly none in the mall.
maybe they do their shopping very early in the morning or something

STOP FUCKING BUMPING THESE THREADS

They really are worse than niggers imho

Because wh*te people are racist.

because nuns choose to wear it and can leave at any time.
muslim women would get their ass kicked by their uncle/brother/father or possbile even killed for being an apostate
but i do enjoy terrible shitlib arguments

The same shill/slide thread.

Nuns choose that lifestyle, and they are also allowed to show their hair, it's not forbidden, that's just an attire. The other is just every women under islam.
Retarded pic.

No, because they're two completely different things you insufferable retard.

The one on the right is forced to wear it. The Hijab is essentially a chain to keep women down in the middle east.

Both disgust me desu.

The left is a European woman that could have reproduced. The one on the right is a billboard for a hostile foreign ideology.

Ahhr culture how beautiful, truly a great people, we need many more of them in the west, i think this is a very good idea, yes

>Go out more
i'd rather not
i.imgur.com/VVl5opb.mp4

or they simply dress casually will doing so

the only difference is that the right threatens the status quo and scares people and they rightfully want to defend what they know and care about i personally welcome the coming of islam into the west because even though the bible and the koran preach very similar things christian men are too weak to actually enforce their religion

>i.imgur.com/VVl5opb.mp4
How long you been waiting to work that into a conversation?

you barely see nuns anymore

Because the first one devotes her life to God and modesty using free will while the second one would be raped and killed by the Muslim patriarchy if she didn't do it?

I judge both of them desu.

The one in the left decided to be a wear this and the one in the right is being obligated to use or she'll lose her head....

Also this

the whole weekend

Why does Sup Forums care if it's their choice or not I thought we all wanted to take women's rights away and put them back in their proper place making babies and sicking dick.

im not sure they can dress casually

How many times are going to post this stupid fucking image, must be something important to want to slide something this hard.

I feel bad for you, dude. The problem is that you don't know real Islam. I'll have to redpill you.

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!

This is real Islam, not from an intelligent critic of Islam like Dr. Bill Warner (wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Refuting_Official_Islam), but from ACTUAL Muslims:

archive.is/EsqJ6
archive.is/2Km4p
archive.is/n76zy
archive.is/u70z3

And if you think those people are "extremists," then watch the last five minutes of this video: youtu.be/noa5m8w4v0U?t=42m46s

Finally, for tracking Islam on a daily basis, I would suggest jihadwatch.org.

That you Tony Blair?

I don't care about hijabs, muslimas look qt in them

out of church its up to them
one does it voluntary, the other doesn't
that's the whole point i am after
nobody would give a rats as if they only wore it at the mosque

One is a nun, one is a whore in trash bags

The one on the left doesn't tend to explode.

The first is without hypocrisy and follows religion without fault. The second is a shit human hiding behind false laws and hypocrisy.

It isn't equivalent.

Christians women are asked to cover their hair while in Church and praying (Corinthians 11:2-16). Nuns who dedicate their lives to god wear one all the time.

Muslim women who wear a head scarf all the time are acting sinfully. They are showing off their religiosity in day to day life. It is the same as being charitable but making a big show of it so everyone can see. Pride.

one of them has a clit

The left chose to wear that and is free to stop wearing it at any time.
The right is forced to wear that and will be punished with death if she removes it.

christians can take it out when they want on their own terms.
that's enough

Your "tolerance" is actually not that tolerant user.

Liberals cause a lot of suffering for these Muslim girls. Your silently comply while a lot of these girls are being terrorized by their family in the name of honor.

Let me tell you, they are not as happy in that outfit as you want to make them out to be.

If you reply to memefag

You are the fag

>making a big show of it so everyone can see
reminds me of faggots

>If I had an entire town filled with nuns, I'd be concerned.

Don't go to Cracow.

>Muslim women who wear a head scarf all the time are acting sinfully. They are showing off their religiosity in day to day life. It is the same as being charitable but making a big show of it so everyone can see. Pride.

Some Muslim women wear it for pride. But a way bigger number than you liberals wish to admit get terrorized by their brothers, beaten, choked by their fathers.

For staying out too long... for drinking... for doing this or that.

This support of islam always surprised me. Liberals stay silent in the wake of honor killings, I swear, sometimes I think that nobody cares about these girls but the nazis.

>implying

Nuns are part of our cultural and religious heritage, and Hijabs are not.

I fap to both desu

/thread

Nuns don't spontaneously explode in crowded areas the last time I checked

You hypocrites want women to be forced to stay home and have children.

Look up "Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence". An American left wing organization that routinely harasses (including but not limited to sexual harassment) nuns.

>our cultural [...] heritage
>a leaf
Made me Kek

>implying I don't have issues with nuns

You're stupid. We don't want to MAKE women stay home. We want to encourage those traditional VALUES. Big difference from forcing someone.

>Forced

No. We want them to accept their gender role.

Also, Sup Forums isn't one person.

Furst one is a choice and still shows her face, unlike a burka.

The first one is for nuns, the second one is for every woman under their religion. Besides, the folks on the left aren’t going to throw you off a building these days you idiot.

Women don’t belong in the workplace. They can’t separate office life from irl. They drag drama into every office. Fuck women.

People don't realize what’s about to come.

The alt-lite is taking over, and this is our plan. Pic related.

we want women to want to stay home and have children.

The left might pray while i pass beside her, the right might blow.

>You hypocrites want women to be forced to stay home and have children.
>your argument destroys mine, therefore, fuck you hypocrite
my fave lefty reaction

It has never happened in human history that 13 nuns hijacked airplanes and flew them into buildings.

But muslims are known to do that.

slide thread

Today women are forced to live a male lifestyle which is not natural to them - they have to go out and compete, perform, leave their baby when it is 2 months old to strangers at a day care.

Is this an empowering ideal to you?

Women can still go work if they have too - but to promote this as some sort of "empowered" norm is just one of the reasons why liberalism sucks.

>has never met a nun
>doesn't know where nuns live

Also, op is a faggot, nuns don't dress like that anymore.

I'm not a hypocrite. I support both the first and the second pic. The hypocrites are those that want to liberate women to do any fucking thing they want, meanwhile also supporting Islam that opposes the aforementioned.
Are you stupid, user?

There hair counts as a covering though you dumb faggot
15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

Liberals are more anti women than conservatives.
Liberals want to make women into MEN, instead of empowering women to be WOMEN.