Leaders that you use to hate but sympathized more with over time

Leaders that you use to hate but sympathized more with over time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitler.jpg

Nixon is unironically the best US president there has ever been. Named the jew repeatedly.

>more proof this site causes brain damage

>Proof that you know next to nothing about Nixon's accomplishments

opening China

t. hippy sodomite

Used to hate him until I read a book about him.

Nixon was great. The guy basically did nothing wrong. Watergate was totally overblown.

Isn't he the guy that invited Jews back into your country after the monarchy expelled them?

Nixon was a real self made man. Respect the hell outa him

Proof that YOU know nothing of his 'accomplishments'
Reagen was a jew puppet buddy.
Look into his trade deals, he is responsible for butchering the rust belt. He's responsable for further making blacks a burden on the system in America through imprisoning all the nug fathers. He's responsable for your to this day permanant involvement in middle eastern affairs.
The more of Reagan I learn, the more I despise the man. He was the one that set your nation on its path to economic ruin. Don't take my word for it, look at his policies and the effect they had

He did it to defeat the Dutch in a war. He was never "pro-Jewish".

Nixon was the cuck who started the EPA.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8

>He was laughed at when he said America was Anglo-Saxon

I feel for him.

Bruce, you're drunk. That isn't a picture of Reagan in the OP.

In retrospect the guy had great economic policies, and I can understand why he changed his opinion on immigration once he became president.

No American Presidents after Washington

how is that cucked? He obviously did it because his personal hero, TR, started the National Parks Service

*TR didn't start the NPS, I think he's still famous for protecting natural monuments

ALWAYS GIVE YOUR BEST
NEVER BE DISCOURAGED
NEVER BE PETTY
ALWAYS REMEMBER, OTHERS MAY HATE YOU
BUT THOSE WHO HATE YOU DON'T WIN, UNLESS YOU HATE THEM
AND THEN YOU DESTROY YOURSELF

>Nixon is now Reagan

>great economic policies

Like "injecting" a trillion dollars into the economy and running up the debt by 10 trillion

What was Watergate anyway? Why was it such a big deal?

he spied on his political opponents for a bout 30 seconds of audio tape..

bush does it to everyone ,indefinitely and obama expanded it, no big deal.

some of Nixon's boys broke into the dnc headquarters and wiretaped the place. He didn't know anything about it nor did he order it, but he did try to help and cover it up.

what the shit? How'd Obama and Bush get away with it?

the media blew the story out of proportion because they hated Nixon. also the hippie gen public pressure

Reagan committed treason.

>what the shit? How'd Obama and Bush get away with it?

9/11

There was a time I had no idea who this man was but I would've hated him for reasons I neither understood nor questioned.

The country was polluted as FUCK back then. look at old movies like Deathwish 2 where they show the LA helicopter shots.

Rhodesia did die in the end...